Chapter 688 You… Are Already Dead
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuyToo

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 200 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Boom boom boom…

Under the night, the green demon spewed endless Chakra arrows. Like countless bright streams of light converging into a river, it overwhelmed the red-clothed puppets!

Under the dull gaze of White Zetsu’s clone, a powerful red-clothed puppet full of evil spirits was shot to pieces like a toy, and finally fell from mid-air in disarray, smashing on the field, crushing countless rice grains.

White Zetsu’s clone looked down, and saw that Hiruko was also shot as a hedgehog under this wave of Chakra arrows. At this moment, the incomparable steel giant tail was lying weakly in the field, no longer having the previous momentum.

“Sasori… is dead?”

White Zetsu’s clone knew that Sasori has been hiding in Hiruko, but at this time, Hiruko was shot by countless Chakra arrows, so how can Sasori inside still fine?

White Zetsu’s clone could no longer sense Sasori’s Chakra fluctuation, but just in case, he decided to step forward to check, but at this moment, a scream came from beside him!

“Arghh!!!”

Inside the green demon, Shisui knelt on one knee, tightly covering his eyes with his right hand, and traces of scarlet blood slowly overflowing from his palm.

“Hey, close your Mangekyo!” White Zetsu’s clone shouted.

“You…”

Shisui raised his head. Inside his bloodshot eyes, the windmill-shaped Mangekyo spun and retreats quickly, turning into 3-Tomoe, and then turned into a pair of dark pupils. At this moment, the scene in front of Shisui’s eyes blurred, and the White Zetsu’s clone in his sight is even more faint.

‘My eyesight has dropped again!’

‘Damn it!’

‘I’m one step closer to being completely blind!’

Shisui’s heart sinks slightly.

At this moment, dense black iron sand suddenly emerged from the tattered Hiruko, covering the sky like a sandstorm, sweeping the surrounding like a sandstorm!

“It’s Magnet Release!”

White Zetsu’s clone cursed secretly, and decisively stepped forward to possess Shisui, then shouts, “Don’t resist!”

“My hundred puppets… My hundred puppets …”

Sasori’s gloomy voice comes from Hiruko’s body. At this moment, he is furious. He wondered why his red-clothed puppets so ill-fated?

‘How many times has this happened?’

‘Hah?!’

‘Do you think my red-clothed hundred puppets cost no money?’

‘Don’t you know that I need to collect materials and spend time and energy to build the red-clothed hundred puppets?’

‘Why do you guys ruin my red-clothed hundred puppets at every turn?’

Boom!

Hiruko completely exploded in the violent iron sand, and a puppet in tattered gray clothes flew out of it. It is the Sandaime Kazekage’s puppet!

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! ……

In the sky, countless iron sands turned into several torrents of steel, winding and twisting, shooting towards Shisui.

But at this time, White Zetsu’s clone had already possessed Shisui’s body, and as his feet sank, Shisui’s body sank into the field.

“Want to run? Iron Sand World Method!!!”

Sasori roared angrily, and the torrents of steel in the sky violently turned into two giant magnets that were condensed to the extreme, and then they collided crazily.

Boom!

At this moment, the magnetic repulsion near the magnet went berserk, and the two compressed magnets suddenly deformed. Under Sasori’s guidance, they turned into countless ferocious, branch-like iron sand swords, crazily lasing towards the underground fields!

Puff puff puff puff…

The densely packed conical sand-iron swords were inserted into the ground as if cutting tofu, and in just half a second, it covered the space of a hundred meters in radius!

But…

Sasori’s attack is still a step slower!

With the help of White Zetsu’s clone, Shisui has already passing along the organic network underground like electricity!

“Damn it!!!” Sasori’s unwilling and furious roar came from the depths of the field.

……

Land of Rain.

The third floor of the central steel tower of Amegakure.

In a dark environment, Jiraiya walked in and out of various rooms on this floor like a ghost, but unfortunately, the rooms on this floor are as clean as the two floors below, and there are no useful clues to be found.

So Jiraiya decided to go to the fourth floor.

But at this moment…

“Who?”

Jiraiya’s figure flickered, and he retreated in an instant.

Tap, tap, tap…

At the end of the silent steel tower’s corridor, there is a slow rhythmic sound of footsteps.

Under Jiraiya’s vigilant gaze, a group of six people walked over without expression. The leader is none other than Deva Path Pain, which is also…

“Yahiko… “

Jiraiya stared intently at the unfamiliar yet somewhat familiar face, then moved his gaze downwards and landed on his black windbreaker with red clouds pattern, “You, you…”

“Long time no see, Jiraiya-sensei.” Deva Path Pain said with no emotion.

“It’s really you… why…”

Jiraiya quickly collected his emotions. Thinking of what Minato and Kanpū had said to him before, he couldn't help but ask. “Wasn’t the original intention for you to establish Akatsuki with Nagato and Konan to help the Land of Rain achieve peace through discussion?! Why did Akatsuki become like this?! And your eyes… Rinnegan, why would you…and how can those people behind you also own Rinnegan? Where is Nagato?!”

“Enough.”

Deva Path Pain interrupted him lightly and said softly, “Achieving peace through discussion… That kind of naive thought only appeared under your guidance. Now, Akatsuki has been reborn, and we are no longer the disciples who need to rely on you in your memory.”

“What exactly happened to you all these years? Why have you changed so much?”

Jiraiya didn’t want to just give up his disciple just like that. He felt that he could still use his mouth and try harder, and he roared agitatedly, “Yahiko, tell me everything about you, I can help you!”

“It seems that you still don’t understand your situation.”

Deva Path Pain slowly stretched out his hand, “You… are already dead.”

ー( ̄~ ̄)

Bansho Ten'in!

Buzz…

Weird fluctuations spread rapidly from Deva Path Pain’s hands. And in the next instant, an irresistible and powerful gravity suddenly acted on Jiraiya.

“What?”

Jiraiya’s expression changed, and he flew towards Deva Path Pain’s right hand uncontrollably like a puppet.

‘What kind of Ninjutsu is it?!’

Jiraiya struggled hard, and even drew Chakra out of his body in an attempt to resist this gravitational force, but unfortunately… it’s to no avail!

‘In that case!’

Jiraiya’s eyes shone brightly. He spread his right palm, and light blue Chakra suddenly started spinning with extremely fast speed on it. The whistling sound is like a thunder, and it turns into a Rasengan in a blink of an eye!

“Shinra Tensei!”

Deva Path Pain looked at Jiraiya, who flew in front of him with no emotion, and pushed him away with a wave of his hand.

The violent repulsion turned into an airless wall, which instantly smashed Rasengan and squeezed out Jiraiya fiercely in the sky, pushing him horizontally for tens of meters, and he finally crashed into a steel wall.

Bang!!

Under the huge impact, Jiraiya’s tall body suddenly… dissipated into smoke with a ‘bang’.

“Shadow clone?” Deva Path Pain’s tone suddenly choked, as if he couldn't believe it.

After all, with Jiraiya’s character, how could he just send a shadow clone in?

But… so what?

Among the buildings tens of meters away from the central steel tower, Jiraiya, who is hiding in the sewer, suddenly opened his eyes.

‘Yahiko’s strength…’

‘Why is it so weird?’

‘The technique he uses has absolutely nothing to do with what I once taught him!’

‘It’s like two different people!’

‘There are also five people behind Yahiko. Although they did not take action, the aura they exuded should not be underestimated!’

Of course, why Yahiko and those five people have Rinnegan still bother him.

Jiraiya looked through the gap in the sewer at the steel tower shrouded in rain, and thinking about taking a closer look again.

But at this moment, six figures suddenly descended from the sky, carrying a light curtain of rain.

2