Weather the storm
265 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A commission for @mysecretnsfw on twitter!

this story contains

religion mention
succubus
Bondage gear mention


 

The crack of wood was drowned out from the sudden hailstorm, a lone figure sprinting like the devil himself was running away from something and encouraging him to flee as well. Neither the man nor the metaphorical thing chasing him dared to look back at what the actual threat was. Only the sounds of sheer death and destruction grew closer as he tried to weave between trees.

Eventually there was a big enough gap between him and his pursuer, but he kept running, the hail and rain making it nearly impossible to keep a direction in mind. However, he kept running, eventually seeing lights in the distance and pushed his body to the door. There was a clatter of something hitting the ground inside, but the door was opened, and he stumbled inside.

“Thank you!” he practically screamed, the lack of rain and hail blocking his hearing, leaving him quite relieved as his face hit a stone floor. “a million times, thank you!”

“You’re quite welcome, my dear,” a soft, tired voice said as the man looked up. The room was full of nuns, tall nuns, small nuns, nuns all around him. “With a storm like that, you’re quite fortunate to arrive here.”

“Is… it okay for me to stay here until the storm passes?” the man asked, knowing the answer was probably yes, but better to be safe than be sorry. The women looked at each other, smiled, and nodded.

“Yes, we have a spare room, just one thing. If you hear strange noises through the night, pay it no mind. The building has some… quirks.”

“Yeah, no problem. Thank you miss…?” he asked, following who he assumed to be one of the nuns in a position of authority.

“Sister Audacious,” she chuckled, the rain and hail echoing near any windows they passed. “A strange name, I know, but it is mine all the same.” She opened a door, showing off a spare room, nothing too fancy but it was a warm bed on a stormy night. “And yours?”

“Mikael,” the man sighed, walked in, and almost immediately collapsed on the bed. “I’ll… just stay the… night…”

“Sleep well then, young man,” Sister Audacious said, closing the door and letting the man rest. The storm raging outside as she and the other nuns went about their business.

At least for a while, almost as if on cue, once the storm ended, Mikael woke up. Eyes open, wide awake, and wanting to go back to sleep. He tried, for who knows how long, to just sleep through the night, but couldn’t. The noises, the strange noises he was hearing coming from elsewhere in the convent, piqued his curiosity.

“A peek won’t hurt…” he mumbled, hoping that if he could quiet his mind he could go back to sleep. There was a moment of hesitation as he opened the door, listening to try and find where the noises were coming from. So, he followed, hearing more sounds, different sounds, as he got closer to the room. He wasn’t quite sure where he was in the building, but he was going to be able to peek in, leave and go back to bed without anyone knowing if he was fast enough.

That is, if he didn’t feel his jaw drop when he saw what was making the noises. Naturally, with this being a convent full of nuns, he expected religious iconography, prayer items, and similar things. Not what seemed to be a group of ten or so nuns wearing shiny black leather, carrying whips, handcuffs, and all pleasuring themselves in various ways. And at the center of it all was the one person he could recognize, and something he couldn’t quite comprehend.

Sister Audacious, visible through the small opening in the door, right next to what he could only describe as a succubus. Horns, goat legs, a tail and bat-like wings. All standing confidently next to the nun with a grin on her face and a strapon in her hand. Everyone reveling in the pleasure, having either an orgy or ritual, Mikael wasn’t sure. But he felt himself wanting to open the door, even if he had no idea what would happen to him.

Before he could think, his hand was already opening the door, completely entranced. Deep inside himself, he wanted to join in, he wanted to experience this bizarre pleasure he stumbled into. Was it corruption? Something else? He didn’t know, or particularly care, what would happen to him.

“Oh? Someone else?” the demon cooed, rolling her tongue to draw Mikael in as seductively as possible. “What shall we do with you? Leather? Latex? Oh, so many options!” her hooves cracked and managed to echo through the room, over the nuns’ moans of pleasure and crack of whips. “Audacious, my dear, you did tell him to stay put.” She laughed, a sickeningly beautiful laugh as the only woman Mikael directly recognized nodded.

“Such a naughty boy,” the succubus cooed as she cupped his chin. He was practically under a spell but didn’t even know if she had cast one. “Why don’t you join us? Tell everyone what you want? Tell us and beg for it.”

“I…” Mikael thought something was telling him he could run, pretend he didn’t see it and be okay. But his mouth moved faster than his brain. “I… I want to be tied up, bound, and used for pleasure!” the succubus grinned, almost like she forced the words out of his mouth.

“Bound in what? Pray tell?” she cooed, letting a long, forked, tongue flick between her lips. “Chains? Rope? Leather? Rubber? Used in any way any of us want? Whenever we want when the moon rises in the deep navy sky?”

Mikael nodded; his eyes full of a desire to please anyone in the room. Was he corrupted already? That turned out to quickly not matter, as Mikael was motioned to rise up with the succubi’s finger and led towards her throne.

The night was just beginning, after all.


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! I also do commissions! You can check everything out here! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie 

 

3