Chapter 1
168 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'Dragon Ball Z' anime/manga or 'Fallout New Vegas' along with the other games in the saga, and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Misadventures of Broly

Chapter 1: Moving Start!

"Talking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Technique

Reading / News / Intercoms


War ... War never changes.

When atomic fire ravaged the earth, those who survived did so in subway vaults.

When they opened their inhabitants departed for the ruins of the old world to create new societies, establishing villages and forming tribes.

Several decades later; what had been the American Southwest, united under the banner of the New Republic of California became devoted to the values of democracy and old world law. As the Republic grew, so did its needs.

Explorers went to the east seeking land and riches in the Mojave Wasteland.... On their return they said they had discovered a city that had not succumbed to nuclear warheads and that there was a wall along the Colorado River.

The NCR mobilized its army and sent it east to occupy the Hoover Dam, and get it back in operation ...

But on the other side of the Colorado River another society with a different flag had arisen, after the conquest of 86 tribes created a vast army of slaves ... Caesar's Legion.

The Republic has been fighting for four years to preserve the Hoover Dam in the face of the Legion's attack, the Legion does not retreat.

On the other side forces are amassing, bonfires are burning and the drums of training are beating.

The New Vegas Strip has remained operational under the control of its mysterious overseer, Mr. House and his army of tribesmen and police robots.

You are a courier hired by the Mojave Express to deliver a package to the New Vegas Strip ... What seemed like a simple job has turned into the worst nightmare.


Present Time

In the Goodsprings cemetery, a pair of green eyes slowly opened as he began to slowly regain consciousness ... But this only brought him an intense pain in almost all his body as a result of the beating that a certain group of cowards did to steal his platinum token.

"You got what you were looking for, so pay up."

With a groan of pain, the young green-eyed woman rose from her lying position with considerable difficulty; due to her hands being tied, but she managed to stay on her knees anyway, and slyly began trying to untie her hands to have a chance to at least fight for her life in front of the thugs.

"A lo echo, chest ... Dude."

That voice! She knew that voice ... it belonged to the damn bastard who stole the important package she was supposed to deliver urgently on the New Vegas Strip, so she immediately stopped what she was doing, and instead started glaring hatefully at the guys in front of her.

"Don't you know who's waking up around here?"

The woman's gaze darkened as her semi-long blonde hair fell over her green eyes giving her a rather frightening look, as the man who had said a certain question wisely backed off; due to the fact that there was a small chance that the messenger would attack him with scratches or bites because he still remembers that it was a damn challenge to catch her.

"Time to do-"

{KABOOM!}

The explosion caused the guy in the plaid suit and his thugs to lose their balance where they almost fell face first to the ground, but somehow managed to stay on their feet.

Meanwhile, the young green-eyed girl took advantage of this moment to escape from these thieves or rather she tried to because she didn't even manage to get up when

...

..

.

{BANG!}

The blonde-haired woman's eyes widened the instant the bullet embedded itself somewhere in her skull, but not a second later her body fell coldly to the ground, and her consciousness again faded into darkness.

"It's a pity ... She was a very attractive woman," he said with a sad expression, but in reality, his thoughts were darker and more wicked than he appeared.

Obviously, the thugs cursed at what was going on, and one of them decided to let out a little of his anger at the guy who hired them for this job.

"Damn it, Benny! Didn't you see what just happened!" one of the guys demanded loudly, as his gaze shifted from his boss to where the site of the explosion had been, and he was certainly pretty scared.

The man (40-45) known as 'Benny'. He has brown hair neatly combed with gel, and his eyes are dark brown. His clothing consists of a black suit with a buffalo trench coat; he also carries a 9mm pistol called 'Maria', which is stamped with Our Lady of Guadalupe.

The leader of the group formed a grimace of annoyance on his face at the screams of the thug he hired; even the idea of killing him along with the other idiots seemed quite attractive to him, but he decided to leave it aside ... For now.

"Yeah, I saw it ... We'd better get out of here before something happens; even weirder," said Benny with an annoyed tone; so that they then turned around, and left the place leaving the 'lifeless' body of Courier Number Six.

Undoubtedly, this explosion shook Goodsprings and its surroundings, alerting all its inhabitants.

Meanwhile, the woman with green eyes and brown hair was miraculously alive ... but not for long because that shot was fatal; although suddenly the metallic silhouette of a robot quickly entered the scene to save the life of the young woman.


At the same time

A large silhouette slowly emerged from a deep crater; which was very fresh, as the scorched earth was an obvious indication of what happened at the site.

"... AHHHHH!" A rather primal roar came out of the unknown guy; which let out various emotions of his such as; Frustration, anger and pain from his recent defeat to an adversary.

The guy's turquoise eyes scanned around him in search of the person who had punched a fist-sized hole in his abdomen. Though remembering his wound caused him to let out a grunt of pain, so he quickly rested his right hand on said spot in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"Shit!" cursed the unknown man with a grimace, as resting his hand on his wound only worsened his pain along with the fact that his vision began to blur a bit at this.

The guy's strange golden hair flickered like a light bulb or lantern about to burn out, trying to return to its original color and state being black. But anyway, he as best he could started walking in a northerly direction, as he had sensed something that caught his attention slightly.

"By ... End ... I am ... Free ..." murmured the man with a strange feeling of joy that he had never felt in his life ... Until now, so he took a moment to admire the cold and lonely night of this world something he had never had the opportunity to do in his '30' years.

The guy's turquoise eyes and golden hair suddenly turned black as his gaze met a small town somewhat far away to reach in his condition. Though this only showed how bad his body was, as he suddenly fell coldly to the ground with no strength to try and get up again.

"Ka ... ka ... Kakaro-"

The unknown man tried to whisper the name of something or someone, but never got to complete it because his coal-dark eyes slowly closed claiming his consciousness to the dream world.

Unbeknownst to him, a female figure and a dog arrived in time to help the badly wounded man bathed in his own blood.


End of Chapter One


The chapter has 1300 words.


Uploaded: 02/07/22

Updated (Corrected): ?/?/22

4