Chapter Four
984 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How dare he? 

My heart beat quickens of what's happening. The throbbing flesh pressed against my rear, his close proximity, and his voice seducing me to surrender to this sinful temptation. I tighten my grip on my bag debating whether if I slam it to him or lecture him about this inappropriate advancement? 

Who am I kidding? I laughed at my self quietly. I'm already aware that I wasn't that stable. I already killed a person, didn't I? So why should I bother pretending to be normal while everyone back home knows that I wasn't what I try to portray. A naive nun? Sweet and understanding? Sensitive towards others feelings? 

"Please no! I'm sorry!" The girl cries and sobs, with her terrified eyes follows my small movement which made her jump in shock as if she's waiting for another attack. She cries more loudly when I grab the knife. "Oh my God! Please forgive me!"

"Why are you sorry? Why are you seeking for forgiveness? Will you be pure once again if The God forgives your sin?" I laugh at her silence. I walk towards her and gently caresses the sharp blade along the line of her jaw. "Will you be willing to repent?"

After giving me her answer I just went mad. I wonder what happened to her on the other side? Is she now at peace? Did she receive forgiveness? Pure again? 

Such silly questions with no answers. I shouldn't be bothered by things that I shouldn't think about right now. 

A hand lands on my rear which causes me to jump in fright. My bag automatically landed on the man's head that causes him to fall in the ground, the people in the other room didn't seem to bother because they didn't stop indulging themselves in the poor woman's body. How can people so lustful? No matter, that is another problem in which I need to take care of once I'm done with him. 

"W-why you little fuck!" The man screams at me, before he could stand I hit him again with my bag which is full of my bibles and rosaries. It shouldn't hurt too much but it will be enough to give someone a pounding headache. "Ugh!" I hit him again then gives him a hard kick on his crotch. "H-holy shit..."

"You've gone too far. I wish you've been more aware of my discomfort then we wouldn't end in this way. And harassing a nun?" I glare at him, though he didn't seem to notice since he's busy squirming in pain. They covet, they're lustful, they're definitely worse than the people who confesses in the confessional booth. It gives me a uncomfortable tingle around my body and I just needed to do what I need to do. To think of it, aren't I helping the pure ones by cleansing the sinners slowly one by one? 

I look back once more at the other room already feeling bothered by their loud moans. I grab anything that I can grab on and slowly walks inside leaving the blond man on his pain. The room is filled with loud moans, the sound of the colliding flesh as they roughly pounds against the woman. It confuses me deeply on how she ended this way, on how she moan like she likes it, on how she moves her body against them as if she's already succumbed to lust. I shut the door with a small bang that's been drowned by all the lewd sounds that they're making. I then whip out the man's back that's currently penetrating the woman's rear. 

"A-ah damn..." He moans. The other man notices what's happening and gives me a smirk. The one I whipped, a man with black hair looks at me with strange emotion in his eyes. "Not too hard babe." He chuckles then moans as he continues to keep his rough pace. "Nice costume too. I always wondered if I can be a priest then fuck all those virgin nuns. That would be so fucking hot."

My mouth hangs open in disbelief. This man is sick! Why would he fu—seduce nuns who already vowed their devotion to The God? I never knew people could even think about this stuff! 

It's only right to get rid of him. 

"Take off those fucking clothes. Show some skin, will ya? It's fucking hard to find some tight pussy these days," He then slaps the woman's boob which causes her to moan lewdly and he lets out a chuckle. "This old hag can barely hold my cock without slipping." The other man nods in agreement. 

I notice a small paddle, a hand cuffs, and another whip on the wooden bed with red sheets. Then an idea forms inside my head which gives me a delighted smile. It can't hurt to play a little. I grab the black haired man on his shoulder, pulling him away from the woman then his phallus pops out on the woman's rear, he looks at me in confusion. 

"Let's play. I wanna try out something." I then pointed at the bed. He smirks and walks towards the bed then sits down. He looks at me while he holds his shaft and massages it. It's disgusting to see but I need this to work so it wouldn't be complication on my plan. I cannot take three people down in the same time, I mean I'm a small woman with a poor physique. Even I know what my weaknesses are. 

With a quick pace, I cuffed his hands and tied his legs with the whip. I take a quick glance at him making sure that everything is set ignoring the erect phallus that stands tall. 

"I never tried this before but I can't help but feel excited bout this. Give me a good time, yeah?" The tied man laughs and he wriggles around, his face twist slightly in pain at how I tied the whip around his legs. "Fuck! Loose them a little, will you?!" He demands. 

I simply ignored him and grabs the another whip then walks towards the man who's still pounding against the woman. It's so strange to see people like this, and it's also unusual to know that it takes a while to satisfy lust. I grab the woman off of him, thankfully she's already tied, and blindfolded, she's already vulnerable at this state and she wouldn't be able to see me. 

"Oh? Aren't you desperate for some cock?" He flicks his glance to the tied man with raised eyebrows. "Whaddya trying to do, girl?"

I give him my sweetest smile hoping that it's enough to fool him. "Let's give him a show. Look at him, isn't he hopeless at this state and cannot do anything but watch us?"

He nodded, slowly understanding what I'm trying to then gives me a sadistic smirk and that's already enough for me to continue. 

"Get on all fours." I commanded him before looking back at the paddle. It's a little too far but if I hit him hard with the whip will it be enough time to grab it and whack him? 

The man shrugs but still obeys. I mentally vomit at what I'm trying to do and the unholy sight of him sticking up his rear for me. Though I steeled my courage and faith then with no hesitation I whipped him hard on his rear which causes him to tremble slightly and grunt in pain. 

"What the fuck!" He screams. The tied man looks at us with wonder and confusion. The woman who doesn't know what's happening wriggles around to untie herself, unfortunately for her it didn't help nor loose a little which makes it fortunate for me. 

I whipped him again but this time it's harder than it han before. Another whip which causes his rear to become red, again, and again. I lower the whip, trying to ease my slightly sore arm and hand, and my eyes widen at the upcoming fist. I fell down on the floor with a painful thud. Everything was swirling, my head's pounding, and now I have a nosebleed. 

"I don't know why you're doing this, or you're just a fucking psychopath." He mumbles still making those expression that makes my body tingle in excitement. 

Am I a sadist?

He goes towards his buddy that's still tied and confused. He mumbles to his friend that causes him to shudder and glares at me then nods at him. 

"Where we gonna hide her body then?"

Ah. 

I shakily stand, walks silently to grab the small paddle and while the man is still busy untying his friend's legs, with his back turned against me I lift the paddle intent to whack him. His friend saw what I was going to do and was about to warn the man but he was too late. I slam the paddle into his head and he slumps against him. 

"Hitting a woman is never the answer. Didn't anyone teach you that?" I wipe the blood that trails on my mouth, slightly tasting the metallic blood that went inside my lips. 

"You bitch!" The tied man screams at me while frantically wriggles around, and from how he moves his friend slides down to the ground. 

"How harsh." I giggled. "You wanna see how we punish the sinners? It's not really how we do this because killing someone is a big no no, but hey, I'm still doing my job as a nun right?" The tied man was about to answer back but I was too tired to listen so I just whack him out cold too. "Maybe not this time."

I also whack the woman out cold to just stay cautious and she already heard too much. I can't have her talking about this to anyone. I spent most of my time whacking them, except for the woman, over and over again until I finally noticed that they're not breathing anymore and that my dress is now drenched with blood. 

Another problem to another problem. I'm sure that I can be more neat if I was more prepared, but then I probably won't have the chance to do this since I'm definitely not coming back. Now this place is more sinful than ever, I wonder how will the people react if they'll know that there's people murdered here? 

"Need some help?"

I jump at the sudden deep voice and when I look up there's a huge man blocking the door while crossing his arms. He looks so menacing, and the glare makes it so much worse though he's not glaring at me but the dead bodies laying in the floor with blood scattered everywhere. 

"You weren't exactly careful with their screams that can heard loudly outside. But I guess I should thank you for taking them out instead of me doing the bloody work. So what do you say? Want some help?"

1