Chapter 4 – Goblins
355 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing that they were going to have to do a mission just after surviving from the zombies.

Some of the players were filled with despair, some fell on the ground resigned while a few of them became crazy and started yelling.

 Of course, most of them were excited, the difficulty of the tutorial was not difficult if the whole team cooperated.

 And the mission right now didn't state that they have to risk their lives. 

Most people here were excited due to the fantasy-like setting they were transported to.

 People started grouping together to form a team.

They even started discussing their next course of action.

The people in a group were mostly the people they encountered in the tutorial or their acquaintance. 

Seeing this, Azrael choosed a sword before stealthily walking away from the player and entered the forest to the west from the meadow.

 Players will likely come and approach her after they saw her since she was all alone. 

That scenario would not be ideal for her, she didn't want burdens.

Entering the forest, Azrael starts looking around, searching for any monster for her to kill. 

She didn't have to search for long since she found a group of 4 goblins 10 meter away from her.

 They seemed to be eating a hare, their whole faces were covered in blood, they laughed creepily while munching on the poor hare. 

Like a predator finding a prey, as if a wolf finally chanced upon a rabbit starving for long, Azrael eyes had a glint in them. 

She didn't wait for them to finish consuming the hare, she directly leaped toward and beheaded one of goblin as if cutting a butter before impale one of them in chest.

 She drawed the sword back while kicking the impaled goblin away, she horizontally swept her sword toward the nearest goblin, severing its head. 

Azrael looked at the last goblin who was trembling.

 Even though it didn't have intelligence, its instincts were telling the human in front of it was extremely dangerous.

 Alas, even though it instinct was telling otherwise, it still chose to lunge toward Azrael.

She glanced at it once before swinging her sword downward diagonally. 

After finishing the last goblin, a notification appeared in front of her.

[You have killed 4 Goblins, Obtained 40 Coins.]

[Mission Score: Azrael - 0 => 4]

Seeing that her stats were not increasing, Azrael inferred that only the tutorial gave more stats to prepare for the World of Aham.

 It also seemed that the Titles granted substantial stats. 

Seeing that it only granted 40 coins for killing 4 Goblin , on top that she only got 4 Score, she was quite disappointed. 

She sighed before going deeper into the forest. 

Along the way she encountered 28 Goblins and 5 Wolfs, all of the goblins giving 280 coins in total and 28 Score.

 And she also got 3 mission points and 3 stats, it seemed that she would get 1 mission points and 1 stats for every 10 goblin kill. 

The Gray Wolves each granted 10 Score, 100 Coins, 1 mission points and 1 stats. So in total , he got 8 mission points,78 score, 8 stats and 780 coins.

Azrael located most of the stats in the strength stat and 1 stat in STA.

[Mission Score: Azrael - 4 => 82]

[Coins: 1820]

[Mission Points: 8]

[Name: Azrael Voi

 LIfeform: 

 Age: 17

 Title:Traitor

 Stats 

 STR : 17

 VIT : 10

 INT : 10

STA : 13

AGI : 13

Stats Points : 0 ]

Around sunset, as she was thinking about her gains, she spotted a group of Gray Wolves,there were 12 of them. 

Azrael hid behind a tree and observed the wolves, if she wanted she could just charge straight and finish the fight quickly. 

But she heard a group of players approaching toward the place where the wolves were.

 It seemed like the group didn't know there were wolves resting behind the bushes in front of them.

 The wolves seemed to notice the smell of humans approaching them. They stealthily raised their heads and peered through the gaps in the bushes to look at the humans coming toward them. 

Azrael became quite annoyed by the players that distyrbed her moment. 

If not for them, she would have just charged straight and killed all the wolves.

 Suddenly she had an idea, she smiled satisfied with herself, her smile containing a hint of mischief. 

She picked up a stone and soundlessly leapt to the branch of the tree she was standing behind. 

She could see the group of players clearly from this angle, she raised the stone in her hand and threw it with all her strength at one of the players.

12