Bio / skills
1.7k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name- Mary ( meaning rebellious ) pyry ( meaning snowstorm or Blizzard )

Likes - handsome boys, sleeping, shotas, anime, comedy show, some American or France show's and gay porn

Hates - arrogant one, slut girls, office work, morning persons, Monday 

Vampire ability

 

  • Immortal – The power to never age and recover from almost any injury.
  • Unnatural Strength – The power to exert great strength.
  • Unnatural Senses – Vampires have uncanny senses.  They better sight, smell, hearing, taste, and sense of touch.
  • Unnatural Speed – Vampires can move at faster than the human eye.
  • Unnatural Healing – To heal rapidly from any physical injury.
  • Flight – Fly without any outside influence. 
  • Shapeshifting – Shapeshifting for a vampire can range from taking on the appearance of other people to changing into a bat.
  • Animal Control – Some vampires have exercised the ability to control animals; bats, wolves, rats, etc.
  • Telepathy – Vampires can sometimes read/sense another person’s thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or influence their minds/thoughts.
  • Telekinesis – Manipulate objects/matter with the mind.
  • Vision – Most vampires have night or heat vision but there have been instances of blood flow vision, the ability to see the flow of blood of any living being.

Succubus ability

  • Super Speed - They can move faster than the eye can see, able to appear and disappear in an instant.
  • Super Strength - A succubus has greater strength than a human and is able to lift a grown man with one hand.
  • Flight
  • Kiss of Death - A succubus has the ability to steal life force energy from victims via a kiss. This action usually results in the death of normal humans if the succubus is a novice, but overtime, it can be controlled.
  • Super Stamina - They can fight and make love vigorously without tire.
    • Healing Factor - They can fully heal from most wounds, including stabs and gunshots.
    • Lust Empowerment - By having sexual intercourse, a succubus is able to grow stronger and heal faster due to stealing life force energy.
    • Dream Walking - Throughout lore, succubi have been able to appear in the dreams of men in order to seduce them.
    • Supernatural Beauty - The succubus will be beyond the beauty of a normal human woman and is completely irresistible to men.
    • Sexual Inducement: Succubi have the ability to elicit sexual arousal within males to make them instantly crave sexual interaction, most likely through touch.
    • Immortality - As demons, Succubi are immortal.
    • Shapeshifting - Since they are seducers, they can change shape to match an individual's view of beauty, making it easier to tempt.

 

Author - (ok bye )

15