18+
604 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Authors note 

Hello guys do you remember me it's your lovely lu chan

Anyway guy's this a smut chapter. 

If you are not interested you can ignore it. 

This chapter is not that important. 

Also this is my first time writing smut so don't judge me. 

And also writing this I understand one thing smut novel is not for me.

So you will not get many smut chapters okay ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨

_______________________________________

As soon as they try to grab me , I let out a desperate cry, my feet pushed on the ground and I scuttled away on my back, pushing myself into some tree while I desperately tried to cover my body. A cruel look formed on the man’s face at the sight. So, they liked the me that was desperate and scared? I made note of that. I’d have to give him a good show.

Before long, I had first one's cock being forced into my mouth.

It was actually a bit of a challenge. With my blowjob techniques being to a level zero , I could barely breathe , but my species being half related to sucubbus , I was able to enjoy the blowjob. I had to make sure that he got a bit of tooth with each thrust. It is my first time i had given a blowjob, even if it was sloppy enough that he pulled it out of my mouth a short time later and now he had my ankles up on his shoulders.

After a bit, my legs were feeling a bit stretched. I really wanted to fuck him in doggie style. I found my mind wondering and I imagined the feeling of his dick coming in from behind in a classic Doggy Style. I don’t know if I thought the word, or said the word out loud, but suddenly I was bent over on my knees and he was thrusting even deeper into me from behind. The suddenness caused me to let out a gasp. The guy thought it was caused by his machinations, and thus he began to thrust more aggressively. 

Seeing the first guy doing this to me. the second and guy has also make there moves, second one taking my cunt. 

It wasn’t like I moved. He didn’t suddenly pull out, put me in another position, and then start fucking me. There was no gap where we shifted or moved. Simply put, one second, I was on my back, my legs spread open in a V, him slamming his balls against my snatch, the next second, I was on my knees, those same balls slamming between my butt cheeks into the same snatch at a different angle. They both were exchanging position time to time. 

And the third guy was slamming my mouth into his dic. 

Not even letting me get a breath. 

3