Chapter 5
164 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bunker was not what she imagined it to look like, rather it seemed like it had been used so many times that the blast door seems like it would fall off, it was beyond repair with the amount of corrosion it has sustained.

'But weren't these anti-scan bunkers so durable that it was estimated to take at least 1000 years to even have a sliver of corrosion but how come this bunker has so many damages considering it hasn't even clocked 300 years after its creation?'

Even if she felt something amiss she must carry on, as she isn't that heartless to leave someone.

"NASTY, open the blast door and do an acoustic scan of the insides of the bunker as soon as I enter inside"

"Yes, Master"

SFX: Screech.

"Here we go"

'What is this...'

The bunker seems to have someone reside here and it also contains bare minimum furniture for a living like a bed, a dining table with a set of chairs, a study table with written papers strewn all over and a door which is yet to be discovered.

"Have you finished scanning the interior, NASTY?"

"Yes Master, and I have sent the results to you"

'The report seems to state the same points as my observations of this room but where is the resident of this room and who was it who screamed for help, was it the same person who was living here?'

11.An acoustic scan-a powerful, non-destructive technique that can detect hidden defects in elastic and biological samples as well as non-transparent hard materials. By monitoring the internal features of a sample in three-dimensional integration, this technique can efficiently find physical defects such as cracks, voids, and delamination with high sensitivity

I am sorry for the irregular updates but I will soon release a schedule for releases and I would appreciate it if you guys can comment about what you feel about my writing as I need some criticism to improve myself since I am new to writing

5