Chapter 3
216 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The war was destroying the planet earth and its residents, it was predicted if this nuclear war continued for some time we would enter a period of nuclear winter, where no one can live let alone survive this hell.

When this chaos was happening, the Russian government was going through changes silently.

And one day the war stopped because both the US government and Chinese governments were dissolved totally by this group called 'Twilight'.

This 'Twilight' group were also the one that occupied the Russian government. 

Now, twilight decided to unite the countries all together as a whole nation and those countries that opposed, their governments were dissolved.

And they named this new country 'Aegis'. And if you think the story is finished, I hate to shatter your dreams but the history lesson is still going.

The nationalists who wanted their country to be back started to rebel against the new country's government.

To control these "nationalists", a special squad was formed which included me, Scarlett and many others.

We were given less priority compared to other branches of the military because the nationalists were less lethal or so they thought.

And as you can see, they became very troublesome as days by, and finally, they kidnapped the relatives of the higher government officials.

But these motherfuckers still have someone kidnapped inside an anti-scan bunker.

She scoured the whole building but she couldn't find any hidden bunkers.

'Where could the bunker have been located, was I possibly having auditory hallucinations?'

But then thinking like this, if she indeed did have hallucinations, then how did Scarlett hear it through the mic?

"Lieutenant Eve"

"NASTY, what is it? Don't disturb me until it's something important"

"I know where the sound came from"

"What the...Then why didn't you inform me before"

"I did try to tell you but you didn't let me speak"

Remembering the time when she stopped NASTY from talking when she was trying to search the building, she felt like wanting to facepalm herself.

'But I did it because I wanted to focus so that I can find the bunker'

It was not her fault that she couldn't multitask while focusing.

"At least tell me now where the hell did the sound originate from?"

"It came from the basement of the building"

'What an obvious location to hide a bunker'

"I have packed every weapon I can take with me, now let's rescue the hostages and kill these cockroach-like bastards once and for all"

I am sorry for these bad dialogues,  please do bear with it for a while and will try to improve it

8