Chapter 4
209 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmmm... I was sure that I had searched this place thoroughly"

'Ah, how can I forget this important detail'

"NASTY, I want a scan of this basement and give me reports of any sort of depression you find"

"On it, Master"

I remember studying about these anti-scan bunkers while I was receiving military training.

These bunkers were made by China to escape psionic scanning devices by the USA. These were made up of metals like titanium and aluminium which were then bombarded with Higgs boson particles ( aka God Particles).

But these bunkers were thrown out because they were partially made of god particles and because they can mess with the dimensions of space and time.

Heck, we don't even understand fully what highs boson particles are and there were even rumours that random portals popped out while they were doing tests using these God particles.

And that is why these bunkers were discarded by techniques which are not known to the public.

"I have found 30 depressions, Master. Can I send them to you?"

'These bunkers also require dry conditions to not corrode vastly'

"So, I just have to focus on the last 6 depressions on the wall and the ceiling"

'Let me check the depression in the bookshelf first'

As Eve had been fumbling around the bookshelf, she found the entry panel for the bunker.

'Man, are there still people who hide the entry panel in obvious places like these'

But this entry panel requires a retinal scan to access the bunker fortunately, it was made up of old technology which can be cracked down using NASTY.

"Oi NASTY, hijack the bunker's AI system and open the damn bunker's door"

SFX: Rumble...

The bookshelves fell face down and the whole basement was shaking like it was caught in a 4.5 scale earthquake.

And that's the end of this chapter, sorry folks I try will update tomorrow. I found something interesting while trying to perfect my writing and that is dialogue and conversation are different


7