Chapter 1
206 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'DB-DBZ-DBS-DBS-DBGT-DBX-DBM-DBH' anime/manga saga (1984 - ∞) and the book saga along with the 'Harry Potter' movies (1997 - ?); and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Masked Hufflepuff

Chapter 1: The Charter

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"Expecto Patronum! / KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Magic / Ki / Technique

Reading / News / Intercoms


Before I start with the story, I warn you that there will be a couple of changes with Dragon Ball:

1- Goku will now be a woman. From now on her earthly name is Goki and her Saiyan name is Kakaroko.

2- Broly is a little different for three reasons:

*First of all, he's not as aggressive as we know him.... well, he still is to some extent.

*Second, he is Goki's partner.

*The third one I will reveal later xD

3- Both have a son named Furensō (DarkRock); who will be our beloved protagonist in this funny story.

That would be all for now.


A gentle gust of fresh wind stirred the exotic black hair of a boy with exotic and striking orange and blue clothing; the latter was quite happily admiring the tall trees that were illuminated by the intense sun rays typical of summer, while at the same time he was walking calmly through a very green and lively forest in the direction of his home.

The boy's happiness was because today is his eleventh birthday, and his parents like every birthday since he is 5 years old would teach him something new as a gift.

"I wonder if mother will teach me that amazing red technique that makes her so strong and fast."

Such was the boy's excitement that his coal-dark eyes shone with pure joy .... Though suddenly that expression changed from his face when he saw a white owl flying towards him at great speed, it almost looked like a fighter plane.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! IT'S COVERED!"

The boy with tousled black spiky hair threw himself to the ground covering his head with both hands before the owl that was coming to 'attack' him, but he was surprised when something fell a few inches from his head; and when he looked up, he saw that it was only:

"... A letter?"

The boy got up slowly with a touch of distrust, but anyway he grabbed the letter when he saw that nothing was wrong (like exploding or something similar), and when he did so he observed with his striking black eyes the white paper object with a red seal, which kept it closed; curious he decided to open it and start reading it to see what it said.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Dear Sir Furensō

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please note the list of required equipment and books. Classes start on September 1st. We will be expecting your owl before July 31st.

Very cordially yours,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Confusion was evident on the boy's face (to the point of frowning) at what he had read from the first page of the letter, but he made no comment on it and instead continued reading the second and final page.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

First year students will need:

* Three sets of plain working robes (black)

* One plain pointed hat (black) for everyday wear.

* One pair of protective gloves (dragon skin or similar) * One winter cloak (black, black or similar)

* A winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings).

Please note that all student clothing must have name tags.

BOOKS

All students must have a copy of the following books:

* The Regulative Book of Spells (Grade 1), Miranda Goshawk.

* A History of Magic, Bathilda Bagshot

* Magical Theory, Adalbert Waffling

* Beginner's Guide to Transformations, Emeric Switch

* A Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi, Phyllida Spore

* Magical Filters and Potions, Arsenius Jigger

* Fantastic Animals and Where to Find Them, Newton Scamander

* The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection, Quentim Trimble

BASIC ITEMS

* 1 wand

* 1 cauldron (pewter number 2)

* 1 set of glass or crystal phalanxes * 1 telescope

* 1 telescope

* 1 brass balance

Students may also bring, if they wish, an owl, a cat, a rat or a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEAR STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR OWN BROOMS.

Very cordially yours,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus

Senior Wizardry Provision Assistant

When the boy with tousled black spiky hair finished reading, he was even more confused than before with every single thing he had read from the second sheet of the letter.

"Maybe I should show it to mother and father.... And see what they say about it," he said quietly, while at the same time taking a second look at the letter to see if what he had read was his imagination; to his surprise it was not.

After this, the coal-dark-eyed boy continued on his way home to tell his parents what that terrifying white owl had brought him moments before.


A Short Time Later

When our dear protagonist arrived home, he didn't take a second to open the door wide open; where he quickly entered and went to the kitchen.

"Mother! Father!" he said aloud as he entered the kitchen where he saw his parents ... Hugging?

Immediately the adult couple hurriedly separated; the moment they saw their son enter the kitchen, as the latter almost caught them in an embarrassing situation.

"F-Furensō? What's wrong, son?"

The boy (11) named as 'Furensō' (Alias: DarkRock) is of semi-tan complexion and his height is 5'6" ft (1,60m). He has tousled black spiky hair with a couple of locks framing his face and coal dark eyes. His clothing consists of an orange and blue Gi, gloves and black boots with gold stripes on the toe.

Our dear protagonist observed his parents for a few seconds with obvious curiosity on his face, as they were very nervous ... Mainly his mother who was red as a ripe tomato.

"A rather scary bird left me this letter".

Both adults instantly dropped those emotions; and instead froze the moment they saw in their son's hand the Hogwarts letter ... And it was open, which was worse.

"B-Broly ... That's ..."

The man (29) known as 'Broly' has a semi-tan complexion and stands 6’ 7’’ ft (2,05m). He has tousled black spiky hair and coal dark eyes with two locks framing his forehead. His attire consists of a black full-body spandex (which made his muscular body stand out a lot) along with a pair of white Saiyan combat gloves and boots.

"Yeah, Kakaroko ... It's that damn card."

The woman (29) known as 'Kakaroko' (Earth name: Son Goki) is of white complexion and her height is 5' 7'' ft (1,70m). Her clothing consists of an orange Gi with blue (which made her body stand out a lot, especially her breasts); along with a symbol on her back in Japanese that meant turtle, and finally a pair of boots of the same color as her Gi. Her measurements are: 43 in (110cm) - 24 in (62cm) - 36 in (92cm). Bust, waist, hips; respectively.

She began to tremble with mixed emotions at the sight of the letter that had come to her son.

"...Is something wrong?" asked Furensō with a confused tone; seeing his mother's distressed expression, and his father's furious one.

In response, the black-haired woman with palm-shaped spiky hair appeared in a blur of speed in front of her firstborn, and followed by hugging him tightly; for fear that he would leave.

"My baby ... n-no... Wuaaa!" sobbed Goki tearfully.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair was taken by surprise; as his mother hugged him tightly, causing him to grimace at this strong bear hug.

Broly silently observed this action of his wife, but she knew that this day would come.

"Mother ... Please don't cry," Furensō said rather surprised because he had never seen the woman who brought him into the world cry before.

The Saiyan woman did not answer, and continued to cry; all the while shaking like a leaf.

"Kakaroko ... We have to let him go to this ... magic." Broly tried to convince his wife, but his words didn't do much good or maybe just made things worse.

The woman with coal-dark eyes shook her head, while at the same time hugging her beloved baby tighter.

"N-No!!! My son is not going to that strange place!" growled Goki loudly, but she didn't realize that hugging her son tighter; caused her to push the latter's head between her huge G-cup breasts.

The huge Saiyan let out a sigh at the words of his partner and wife, but not of annoyance but the opposite because he was also suffering in his own way this event.

Meanwhile, our beloved protagonist began to move his arms dramatically.

"M-Mother ... you are ... choking me..." Furensō said with great difficulty, as his mother's huge breasts were suffocating him plus the plus of her brute strength was too much ... He could already see a white light (Ok no xD).

The Saiyan woman hearing her son's voice, and seeing that the latter was between her huge boobs was a bit embarrassed.

While, the man with tousled black spiky hair upon seeing the funny scene between his wife and son produced an amused laugh.

"S-Sorry, my baby.... Hehehehe..." apologized Goki with a nervous laugh at the end of his words, while at the same time fresh tears slid down his cheeks; so that he then reluctantly released his son.

When the coal-dark-eyed boy was released by his mother's bear hug he was immediately able to breathe normally again, but suddenly he remembered something that caught his attention.

"...School?" asked Furensō with a confused expression; and maybe a little scared, since his education was at home with his parents (especially his mother) and never in a school.

The Saiyan couple looked into each other's eyes; Goki didn't quite agree, but when her husband's arm went around her waist and pulled her into his muscular torso; she had to give in.

"We have to tell you something, Furensō," Broly said with a serious expression; as he felt his wife and partner start to tremble slightly, but he reassured her by placing a kiss on her exposed neck.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair paled at his father's tone of voice and could only think of one thing he saw in a Superman comic book, as so far it was almost identical from how he remembered it:

"Oh, no ... I'm adopted", thought Furensō very scared; to the point of almost fainting, but the next thing that his parents began to tell him caused him to leave that fear aside completely.

Our dear protagonist listened attentively to his parents, where they told him what they knew about that letter and about this school called 'Hogwarts' (the little they knew, since it did not explain much the letter that arrived when Furensō was 5 years old) along with other things; obviously he was in a state of shock for quite a while, but this quickly changed when something:

"I am the Sorcerer!" exclaimed Furensō at the top of his lungs.

Almost instantly after saying that, a strange suit of black with gray along with a green cloak materialized on top of his Gi along with a kind of stick in his right hand and last but not least; a black mask in the shape of a spiral ... No doubt all of that appeared as if by magic.

Meanwhile, Broly and Goki at first were taken by surprise at their son's words and his strange new outfit, but they quickly shook their heads at that reaction, as they expected the latter to come out with those random things from time to time.


End of Chapter One


The chapter has 2000 words.


Uploaded: 03/07/22

Updated (Corrected): ?/?/22

2