Megumi’s Note
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before we start the odyssey towards his and her love, I just want to say... Uhm,  well what do I want to say? ?

Hmm..  I've always wanted to write a university love story and... Here it is! The inspiration I've waited for finally came to me! Furthermore, I have a lot of time (since I started this during my summer vacation). Because what would I do with the inspiration when I don't have time to write it, right?

One more thing, I planned for this book to be part of a series (I plan to write all of the six princes stories) but well we'll see. It could also be a standalone but I really really want to write a series so yeah, let's all wish for it to happen.  ?

Ah, before I forget! I based this on Just One Smile is Very Alluring (Weiwei x Xiao Nai ❤). What I mean by 'based' is you'll see some similarities between the setting of the university and some details. Like the departments and the university's famous students' (aka the handsome guys' and girls') ranking. But that's all (I can recall haha). Though the actual layout of the campus is based on my previous university. ?

So I'll put my closing remarks (lol) here before I type more haha.

Thank you for taking your time to read this little drabble of mine. Happy reading! ?

?????

1