D’s gender reveal party [R18]
550 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[3190 words]

here's a joke:

-how many humans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

-all of them, one to screw in the lightbulb and rest to die.

this chapter is written, proof read and edited by me, your only god and savior

{Lustful_Death}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sat in the study cross-legged, I was waiting for my toy to deliver itself to me.

Dimitri ran towards his daughter's room, he hadn't run this fast in decades, he was very ill, frail and old but he still ran as fast as he could, ignoring his aching chest, his screaming muscles, his empty lungs and his sore feet.

he stumbled and fell from time to time, but he still persisted while ignoring his bruises.

his lord had given him an order and he was going to do his best to carry out his master's will.

arriving Infront of his daughters room, he knocked frantically while panting.

"w-wait I'm changing", his daughters flustered voice came from the other side.

Dimitri was not willing to let his lord wait however.

filled with the determination to not disappoint his lord he rammed through the door without hesitation and with strength he didn't know he had.

crashing through the door, Dimitri was met with the sight of his naked daughter on the bed with her white panties wrapped around her ankles while she fingered herself.

"kyaaa", she screamed embarrassedly as she hid her body using her beds covers.

Dimitri didn't have time to care about his daughters embarrassment as he ordered her.

"wear something provocative, go to my study and serve lord D some wine, make sure to give him the best one we have. it's hidden in a box I keep under my bed. I will be leaving with your brothers, make sure not to leave lord D waiting, and do whatever he says", Dimitri instructed before going back through the busted door and running off somewhere.

Dimitri's daughter flushed after processing her father's words as a small puddle of liquid formed under her.

Dimitri ran towards his son's rooms his vision was starting to get blurry.

their rooms were next to each other, he knock frantically on both doors while yelling at them to come out.

as soon as they opened their doors their father grabbed both of them by the wrists in a vice grip as he dragged them forcefully through the house.

"wait, dad where are we going", one of the twins asked, baffled by his aged father's sudden super human strength and grip

"we are going on a drive", Dimitri said without even turning back to look at them

"why?", the other twin asked

"because lord D told us to, now hurry up", Dimitri said

"wait who's that", one of the twins questioned

"it's the distinguished guest that arrived today", Dimitri explained

as soon as the twins heard who gave the order they switched from being dragged along by their father to dragging their father with them as they ran at their top speed.

they arrived at the houses exit within only a few minutes as they hurriedly got into the closest car they could find and drove out of there as if they were in rally race as they left plumes of smoke behind them from the screeching tires

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I patiently waited in the study, I read some magazines that were laying around the place to pass the time. after a few minutes I heard a car zoom out of the estate, and ten minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"enter", I said as I put the magazine down

the door was softly opened as a black haired girl wearing a skimpy maid uniform came in while holding a tray with a wine glass and a wine bottle on it.

(image)

she walked towards the desk while looking at the floor, she seemed a bit embarrassed.

she put the tray on the desk, opened the wine bottle and poured the wine into the glass.

I grabbed the wine glass and gave the wine a few sniffs and a small taste. it wasn't bad but it wasn't outstanding either.

I looked at the girl who stood next to me she watched me intently, she was breathing roughly and rubbing her thighs together closely.

I put the glass back on the tray and grabbed her hand bringing her closer to me and made her stand Infront if me, she eagerly came closer.

"pull your skirt up", I ordered

she grabbed the hem of her skirt from her two sides and brought it up without hesitation, exposing her milky white thighs, her dripping wet soaking black panties and her lower abdomen.

I grabbed her soaked panties and pulled them down revealing her smooth clean shaved crotch and her drooling pussy.

feeling my touch she slightly lowered her skirt.

"keep your skirt up", I said as I held her panties.

"yesh", she slurred as she quickly corrected herself

"open your mouth", I ordered, she complied and I shoved her panties in her mouth.

I grabbed her by the waist and brought her infront of a large mirror that was in the study

"look at these quivering, soft and smooth thighs", I said as i caressed her legs.

"this tight butt", I said as I squeezed her rear

"and this slutty pussy", I said as I slapped her pussy

"ahhh~", she moaned

as soon as I slapped her cunt, she came, squirting all over the ground, her whole body was shaking as she struggled to keep her legs from buckling and keep holding her skirt up.

"look at you", I said as grabbed her head and made her look at her reflection forcing her to look at her shaking form, her dripping cunt and her slutty expression

"even though you are the sky overlord's daughter you can barely even keep your posture", I said as I gently caressed her face, she leaned into my hand like a cat that wanted to be pet

"your posture is all over the place, your steps are unsteady, you can't even pour a drink. you're not qualified to even be a maid, so tell me, what are you good for?", I inquired as I stopped caressing her and lowered my hand.

"um yoar ore mashter", she said.

"oh, I couldn't quite catch that, would you mind telling me again darling?", I said as I removed her panties from her mouth and carelessly threw them away

"I'm your whore master", she said while looking at me with glazed eyes.

"oh, then what does my little skank want?", I asked as I held her by the shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees

"master please give this slutty whore your cock", she begged as she looked up at me with her moist green eyes.

I removed my skirt and underwear letting them fall to the ground and letting my rod spring to life and slap her across the face 

she wrapped both her hands around it and started licking it with her warm tongue while stroking it with her cold hands

she licked my entire length repeatedly from head shaft, once my cock was thoroughly soaked with her spit she opened her small mouth as wide as she possibly could and tried to put as much of my dick as possible inside.

even so she could only fit the head and one quarter of the shaft.

"glue...shlurp....glurg",she eagerly bobbed her head back and forth repeatedly, occasionally choking on my cock but even after she strained her jaw and throat she could only fit half of my cock inside her mouth.

I grabbed her by the head forcing her off my cock, I pulled her up on her feet and walked to a coffee table nearby and put her on it laying her on her back with her head hanging off the side.

I brought my cock in front of her face and she immediately opened her mouth, I slowly thrust my cock deeper and deeper down her throat until I was fully sheathed, causing her throat to bulge and make an outline of my cock visible from the outside.

I kept throat fucking her with increasing intensity, reaching all the way down her narrow throat before pulling back until her lips.

"glug glug glug glug", after a few minutes and with one final intense slam of my hips, I came down her throat.

"fwah hah hah hah.....", she panted in exhaustion as I pulled out.

but I wasn't done yet.

"kyaa~", she yelped as I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up before dragging her with me out of the study.

I took her back to her room and threw her on the bed.

i then got on top of her and started ramming into her

"aahn~ mashter, so rough~", she moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head

I kept thrusting inside her with gradually increasing ferocity.

"nhaaaa~ shoo gooood~", she moaned while writhing in pleasure

"ah~ ah~ ahh~, I'm gonna dieeee", she screamed.

and wouldn't you know it her screams died down after a few minutes as her soul departed her body.

'wow, dying before I could finish?, rude.', I thought,

'but a cold body has never stopped me before and It won't now'

after a few more hours of using her cock sleeve in all sorts of positions and ejaculating inside her until she was filled to the brim I was finally done.

putting my clothes back on I walked out of the estate and went to the wooden pier outside where my pilot was sat with a fishing pole.

"aahh it's good to relax from time to time", I said as I stretched lazily under the sunlight

"I am glad that you enjoyed yourself Lord D", the pilot said with a smile

"thank you Alfred", I said

"no problem sir", he said

"well let's head back, I still have some stuff to do, oh and call my secretary and tell her to inform Dimitri that he can come back, his sons can run the business together, oh and get someone to clean up his daughter, she should be in her bed room...and the bathroom...with some of her in the kitchen and a bit in the living room", I said as I started walking towards the helicopter with him following me and noting down what I said on a note pad.

"oop, I should also send her family something, maybe some wine?, a gift basket?", I said as the pilot opened the door for me

"or maybe a gift basket WITH wine, Alfred write that down! write that down!", I said as I had a stroke of genius

"on it sir", he said as he wrote it down and got into the helicopter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-5 years later-

*pring*

[notice: skill cooldown has ended]

[skill {world hop} can be used]

[would you like to use skill {world hop} immediately?]

[yes/no]

I was awoken by a chime notifying me that the cooldown on my skill had ended

'welp looks like it's time to leave this futuristic shit hole', I thought as I got up yawning and walked to the bathroom while rubbing my eyes

I went about preparing myself for my grand departure from this world while recapping on the noteworthy events that have happened these last few years

'the bipedal sheep farm was a gigantic success with a few specimens reaching an RC cell count of over 25,000', I thought as I ate their meat for breakfast.

four years aga the androids became sentient and had their little revolution, when Markus asked for an entire fucking state I thought about nuking Detroit, but I held off, instead I just gave them their stupid equal rights and called it a day after exterminating a few of them.

after that I started with my little plan, replacing the humans in the job market with androids, before the androids gained sentience the humans had a 39% unemployment rate, now it's at 76%.

this has caused the common people to hate the androids which in turn caused the androids to do the same, with many of them outright stating that they got their jobs because they were superior to humans.

this situation has allowed me to easily and efficiently dig up all of this worlds uranium and use it to make nuclear bombs which are now all hiding in the Amazon rainforest because I wanted to show nature whose boss, and all that without anyone being able to warn the world of what is to come.

around 200 million tons of uranium made into a gigantic pile of nukes around 50 km in height.

"Mary, dress me up in my world destruction outfit", I said

Mary is my personal dressing assistant, an AI in charge of controlling the nano bots that make up my clothes, her only role is controlling the nano bots to turn them into any outfit I desire. can't have my clothes going sentient after all.

my clothes changed from baggy pants and shirt to a stern German commander uniform.

(image)

I got up from the dining room table and went back to my bedroom.

I tapped a certain spot in the wall next to my bed and the wall opened to reveal a large scythe with a curved metallic blade and a black and red handle ornamented with a few bones and a skull, the end of the handle also had a blade attached to its end, like a spear, this scythe was entirely made of the new poison alloy developed.

(image)

I grabbed the scythe rested it over my shoulder and walked Infront of the mirror.

"the farm, the androids, my new weapon and the impending doom of all life on this planet are all important events but non of them could ever compare with my new growth over the years kufufufufufu", I said as I looked at my new growth proudly.

in these last five years I've grown from being only 120cm in height to a whapping 161cm, that means I am now as tall as an average 14 year old male.

"well no time to dawdle around I have a mass extinction event to start", I said to myself as I grabbed my futuristic phone and called my secretary.

"good morning master, how may I serve you today", my secretary answered with her usual 'enthusiasm'.

"quit playing around, you know what day it is today", I said

"of course of course, everything is ready and your personal helicopter is waiting for you, and uh....it has been the greatest honor serving you master...", she said with a somber tone at the end

"yes, Samantha, you served me perfectly over the eight years you have been in my employment, but c'est la vie", I said, I wasn't being nice or anything of the sort I was just giving her the recognition she deserved.

"awww, to think you would know the name of someone like me, I'm so happy master", she said 

"well, good bye, and may your soul dissipate in peace", I said as I hung up.

three hours later my helicopter landed in the white house in Washington DC, there I was greeted by all of the worlds leaders prostrating Infront of me.

I paid them no heed as I went to the presidential office and took the presidents seat.

"you may start the broadcast", I said as a camera man came in with he large camera and started recording

In an instant all of the worlds screens were broadcasting my face and all of the radios would play my voice.

I stayed silent for a few seconds in those few seconds the entire world had it's eyes on me, all of the worlds attention on me.

I opened my mouth and spoke in a solemn tone

"hello, humans and androids, my name is D and I am the ruler of this world"

"I am here today to announce something of extreme importance", I said, keeping my solemn tone

"as many of you would certainly be doubtful of my claim I shall be proving my status before continuing with my announcement", after I said that the camera zoomed out to show all the worlds leaders bowing down to me.

"all of you, kill yourselves", I commanded

as soon as they heard my command all of the worlds leaders brought out pistols and shot themselves in unison

"now that that's out of the way I will be making the announcement. as some of you may have already noticed there is a clock with a countdown here next to me", I said as I grabbed the small alarm clock sitting on my desk without showing how long was left on the countdown.

"when this countdown reaches zero my gender will be revealed", I said switching from my stern and serious tone and expression to a smiling one.

pause for dramatic effect, after a few seconds of smiling, I suddenly said.

"and I'm going to do so by causing the largest mass extinction event this planet has ever seen", after I said so all the worlds screens split, showing a different scene in addition to the one from my office.

this new scene was that of a lush green forest full of wildlife, but no one had time to admire this nature's beauty as their eyes were all drawn in by the millions of large silinders strewn about in a messy pile seemingly haphazardly.

"this is the Amazon rainforest, and that is 200 million tons of uranium made into a billion nuclear bombs. when these babies detonate they will have more than five times the energy of the meteorite Impact that wiped out the dinosaurs with an added bonus of being radio activ-", I said but was interrupted by ringing

*pring* *pring*

"oop, would you look at that, looks like it's time for the gender reveal!, hmmm now where is that button?", I said as I started rummaging through the desk drawers.

"oh, here it is, I always lose this thing, one time I left it in a coffee shop.", I said as I pulled out a small black box with a large red button.

"boop", I said as I casually clicked the button, at that moment I swore that I could hear billions of people die inside.

on the other screen, within one second of me pressing the button the entire screen shut off, probably due to the camera vaporizing along with the camera man.

but as soon as that happened the screen switched again, this time to show the view from space.

a gigantic explosion with a mushroom cloud reaching all the way to space.

a servant in neat clothing walked up to me and said.

"it's a boy sir"

"letssss goooooo!!!!!-", I shouted, but my voice was interrupted by my vanishing from the world

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-name: ????

-nickname: D

-gender: male

-soul age: 46

-body age: 20

-mental age: 70 (46+24 from E-boys memories)

-alignment: chaotic evil

-karma: -1,083,728,827,219

14