Volume 2 – Chapter 4
1k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Peter carefully sat up to not wake Kalista or Gaia. He rubbed his eyes as he recalled last night. In anger, he had blown up at Fira. For a moment he thought about apologizing, but then shook his head. Why should he apologize? Nothing he said was wrong.

The world is cruel. And Fira had all but attacked him yesterday during the battle. Bryan's annoying naivety... Peter shook his head. He had just woken up and was already getting worked up.

Exiting his tent, the fire which had burning brightly last night was extinguished. Nearby, gazing into the ashes was Lore's centaur. When she noticed Peter's gaze, she gave him a short nod, and returned to her watch.

Of course. They needed someone to take watch during the night. He had just gone to bed. Perhaps Gaia or Kalista had taken shifts without him realizing it to make up for his absence. “I suppose Fira would have even more to chastise me with if that was the case,” Peter muttered to himself.

Lore's tent was sitting behind his Centaur. Based on the size, even if she wasn't performing guard duty, she would still have to sleep outside, Peter figured.

Bryan, Sally, and Fira were all sleeping atop the grass. Bryan huddled up with Sally and Fira a short distance away from them. The flames which Fira normally wore were off. Would they light the grass on fire if she kept them?

It's hard to believe someone who has to sleep naked out in the open like this was trying to insult him yesterday.

Some of the wood from the fire was still smoking. For a moment, Peter thought about using it to light a branch on fire and toss it, giving Fira a rude awakening. Yes, he thought he saw a dangerous primal, and so he used his skill, “Flame Thrower.” Sorry about the poor accuracy.

Peter shook his head. What was he thinking?

A soft sensation on his back interrupted his thoughts. Two hands wrapped around his upper chest and pulled him closer.

“Good morning Gaia” Peter quietly said, instantly recognizing the enormous presence.

“Good morning Peter. Did you sleep well?” She replied in a hushed voice.

Peter sighed. “As well as I could have.”

“The others aren't awake yet.” Gaia remarked. “We should go forage in the forest. We'll eat whatever we find for breakfast and save a little on our supplies.” Peter thought for a moment. It seemed a little dangerous. Maybe he should grab Kalista? Just in case. The pressure from behind suddenly increased, and he could feel two soft things cover his upper back in its entirety. They threatened to begin devouring his sides with the excess spillage. Peter felt goosebumps as he shivered. “Please? Just the two of us?” Gaia asked in an innocent voice.

“A-alright.”

He let Rena know they would return soon, and headed with Gaia towards the trees, away from the others and the road.

The forest was changing. The onset of Winter was fast approaching, and the leaves which would have normally clung to the branches hanging overhead had already begun to fall to the ground.

A chill air blew between the trees. Before he had left Wildburry he had purchased a coat, it would soon be necessary. Peter paused. He hadn't bought one for Kalista or Gaia. Did primals need coats? Theoretically, untamed primals likely didn't wear anything besides the garments they were born with. Would an additional layer be necessary?

He should have asked them. Stupid.

The snap of a twig from behind caused Peter's head to twist. His breaths quickly turned into gasps.

It was Gaia. She was slowly moving around, a small bundle of fruits already in her hand as she cupped them against their stomach to carry them. Peter's breaths calmed.

He shook his head and looked deep into the forest. In every direction, as far as he could. No sign of primals.

...His hands were shaking. Was it that cold? They're empty. He was supposed to be looking for food right now. Peter spotted a short tree with what looked like berries hanging off the branches.

One by one, he slowly picked each off. Amassing a small pile in his hand. Soon his palm was full, and there was no room left for more. He could grab some with his other hand, but it would be difficult to keep them from falling down.

His shirt. He could use his shirt to carry them. But wouldn't it get dirty? He looked down at the clothing. It was already dirty from all the times he went out into the forest with the others in Wildburry. Maybe he was worrying too much. It was just a shirt after all. He pulled up the bottom of his shirt and created a makeshift pouch using it, adding the fruits he had already found to it and slowly adding more.

A rustling came from behind. It's alright, it must be Gaia. Just focus on gathering.

A soft squishing noise. Maybe she dropped some and stepped on it? They're pretty small, easy to roll right out of your hand. And she doesn't have anything to carry them with. Just focus on gathering.

“Peter, I think I've finished.”

“I'll gather a few more, and then we can...” Peter said as he turned towards Gaia before stopping, his eyes now bulging.

Gaia lay on a pile of leaves, her leafy bra and panties which she usually wore resting nearby. Her body was facing towards him, legs spread out, revealing her nipples and genitals, all of which were presently dyed red, coated in the juices of smashed berries. Her right hand's fingers hovered over her sex, while the left's thumb circled around her left breast's nipple, continuously spreading the juice around.

“I-I think I spilled some. Can you help clean it off?”

A few berries spilled from Peter's shirt as he absent-mindedly loosened his grip. The fruits tumbled to the floor, but he paid little attention to them as he slowly approached Gaia.

Carefully taking off his shirt and setting it aside, he kneeled before Gaia, her breathing growing heavier by the second.

With the first flick of his tongue along her thigh, Gaia let out a moan. He carefully zigged and zagged his tongue along her skin, moving up then down, as he slurped up all the juices. It was a sweet and flavorful taste, with a slight hint of salt as beads of sweat began to drip from her body as he could feel her temperature rise.

Just as he finished cleaning up along her right thigh, his tongue edged along her sex, coated in a blend of juices.

He stopped. Gaia's legs quivered, and he grabbed hold of them, and moved his tongue to the other side. Slowly repeating the same movements along the other thigh. As he finished the other side, Gaia's legs began to rattle in anticipation, and her breathing quickened.

Just as he was about to touch...

Peter pulled his head up and looked towards Gaia.

“Hoah...” Gaia gasped, a mixture of anticipation and slight anger.

He directed his mouth to her breast and began to circle her nipple with his tongue. Lapping up all the juices surrounding the thick fleshy protrusion. His hand grabbed the underside of her other, enormous breast, and began to fondle it. He tried to use the same hand to press on her nipple, but the overwhelming amount of meat made it impossible. His hand abandoned the bottom of her breast and rose towards the center, his thumb pressing down on the free nipple periodically, while circling around it.

Gaia gasped and writhed under his motions. After finishing one side, he soon swapped to the other. Now, all of her body was licked clean, save for one spot. The dirtiest of all.

“I think you missed some,” Gaia spoke between gasping breaths. Peter realized that, in fact, his primal was dirty on the inside too. He smiled.

He slowly lowered his head towards her sex. She began to raise her hips, hoping to close the distance between his lips and hers, but Peter tightly clenched her legs and held her down. Any progress she forced beyond his strength, he would lift his head an equal amount in retaliation.

She would have to wait.

Inches away from her entrance, he stuck out his tongue and tilted his head downwards, and slowly began to approach the glistening bottom, where the juices were dripping towards.

Gaia's body quivered, and Peter purposely slowed his approach, only to tease her more.

One inch away, he betrayed her expectations, and lurched forward, aggressively assaulting her privates. His tongue lapping up every droplet, he explored every nook and crevice. This was his breakfast, after all.

The technique worked. As Gaia's entire body began to spasm, Peter tightened his hold around Gaia's legs and didn't let up at all. As her entire body began to rock, a surge of juices erupted from inside, splattering Peter's face as she let out deep moans.

He did not stop. Instead, in between tongue thrashings, he tried to say, “Looks like there was still more,” although he wasn't sure if Gaia understood or heard, as she seemed to be occupied with her second wave.

Peter's cock angrily fumed inside his pants, and he become more and more aware of its intense pressure as it pressed against the clothing. But he resisted the temptation, and continued to lick fervently.

In between gasps and moans, Gaia started to say, “P-Peter, were you able to find any berries?” Peter paused what he had been doing and lifted his head, slightly confused he shook his head yes. “Then how about...” Gaia's voice cracked as she moved her hand to her entrance, spreading the lips apart. “...Any nuts?”, and gave an embarrassed smile.

Peter couldn't pull his pants off fast enough. The moment his cock came free, he immediately plunged within her folds, soliciting a gasp from Gaia.

He began to thrust without abandon, Gaia's body jiggling with each sway of his hips. It wasn't enough. More. He needed to see the flesh move even more!

Peter increased his speed even further, Gaia letting out short gasps and moans after each movement. Soon, Peter reached the desired speed. Those breasts. Those enormous breasts which bounced with every step she took. Jiggled in the palm of his hand. But when laying down seemed to resist his call.

Now rocked with every thrust. In their enormous, logic defying form, they submitted to his desires now too. This banquet of flesh beneath him writhed in pleasure as he impaled her with his rod, over and over and over.

Fira was right. Fucking. Fighting. Eating. How could any man resist such an erotic display when presented to him? What human would reject such a beauty protecting him from the horrors of the world? He couldn't finish his meal yesterday because of that fiery annoyance. And now he was hungry. How could he not indulge in such decadence? These bountiful breasts. These plump thighs! Those appetizing lips!

Peter grabbed a cluster of berries that he had gathered from his shirt and held them above Gaia's face. He squeezed them within his palm, crushing them and causing their juice to drip between the cracks of his fingers. The delicious liquid fell onto Gaia's tongue, which had already been hanging out of her mouth alongside her erotic expression and moans.

Gaia was momentarily surprised at the sudden new taste before Peter locked his lips onto hers, and used his tongue to slurp up more of the fruit, silencing Gaia in the process.

Delicious. It was delicious!

And the second set of juicy lips she possessed! The lower pair! A dish so exquisite, he could become rich off selling just their fumes. That's what an idiot would think! Someone who didn't care about their primals! He would never let someone else get even a whiff! It was his! His alone!

Peter released Gaia's lips from his and growled. He was getting close. Normally his pace would begin to quicken, but he had long since already reached his top speed. His body could be pushed no further.

Gaia's insides were strangling his cock. As if angrily demanding he hand over his seed. The fleshy insides tugged at his cock whenever he pulled backwards, begging him not to leave. And with every forward thrust hugging his hard meat, coaxing it to stay.

It was about time.

---

It was about time.

Gaia, still managing to sense Peter's limits, began to move her arms and legs to wrap around him to bring him as close as possible.

Peter suddenly grabbed her wrists, and slammed them onto the leaves below. She let out a small yelp.

In the instant that followed, Gaia looked up at Peter. His intense expression. The strong arms which gripped her wrists, locking her beneath him.

And his impressive rod, which pounded against her insides, her womb shivering in delight despite this invader knocking upon its door, almost like it was shouting, 'I know you're in there! There's nowhere to hide!'.

It took a lot of boldness to present herself to Peter at the beginning. But this...

When did he realize?!

The Fren that had attacked Peter, when he had pushed her down by her wrists to avoid being hit by the fire.

Gaia was jealous.

So. So, jealous.

Enough so that at the time she had forgotten that the Fren was untamed, and a threat to her man!

Was this punishment, or reward?

Gaia tried to resist, still trying to pull him closer, but Peter just forced them back down into the leaves, timing it along with an extra deep thrust.

It was both!

Starting from her mind, a wave soon began to pass over her body.

Every part it reached, began to spasm.

Soon, it reached her happy place. Her folds clenched. Strangling him with all their might.

Not rejecting an invader.

But welcoming a friend!

“Cum inside!” She shouted as her body began to erupt with ecstasy.

Peter grunted in response. A warm flood began to coat her insides. It felt as if Peter's rod was breathing. With each deep breath, it expanded, stretching her insides just a little more, and then exhaled, releasing seed instead of air.

Her insides felt warm and nice. Peter's grip around her wrists softened, and he collapsed into her body, his breaths heavy. Gaia arms searched for his sack, and gently fondled it, coaxing out a few more spurts.

After letting both of them rest for a short while, she gentled lifted Peter upwards and placed him next to her and against her.

She felt a little empty once his cock slid out from between her folds, but the warm sensation of his seed remained behind.

With how large his orgasm was, Peter's now flaccid rod lay on his thigh with a light coating of his own seed. Gaia rubbed her hand along his shaft to clean him up somewhat, then brought her hand to her own entrance and deposited the trace amounts inside.

For a short while, she rested peacefully next to Peter, the heat of his body comforting on this slightly chilly morning.

A distant voice coming from the direction of the caravan broke her stupor.

She had almost forgotten. They needed to leave. Gaia quickly put on her clothes and stood up.

A warm trickling sensation began to run down her thigh.

Gaia was annoyed. She had hoped to enjoy the feeling a little while longer.

A small drop landed on one of the leaves below. She had an idea.

---

Kalista spotted Gaia and Peter walking towards their camp from the forest. With a little struggle, she had managed to disassemble their tent and gather their things, so they'd be ready to leave.

Peter was shirtless and, although it looked like he was trying to hide it, was slightly leaning on Gaia as the two walked towards her.

Kalista was intrigued when she noticed Gaia was carrying Peter's shirt like a sack and handed it to her. “We found some berries in the forest.”

Kalista unraveled it slightly and indeed, there was a small pile of berries at the bottom. She grabbed one and sniffed it. It had the slight scent of Peter, likely from being wrapped in his shirt.

She plopped it into her mouth. Juicy.

“I packed all our things. They'll want to head out now.” Kalista said to Gaia as she noticed Lore began to attach the Centaur to the front wagon. “Is he good to walk?”

“I'll be fine.” Peter replied with a nod.

The trio made their way to the rear of the caravan. As Kalista ate another berry, her gaze fell onto Gaia's crotch.

The leafy underwear she normally wore. It seemed more... leafy. A bit stuffed, perhaps.

Gaia left with Peter into the forest while she was asleep. He came out tired and without a shirt. It's not hard to imagine what happened. But why the leaves?

Kalista thought for a moment.

Ah. The strangest explanation was likely the correct one.

She suddenly grabbed the front of Gaia's underwear and pulled it slightly forward. “H-hey!” Gaia complained.

When she pulled the rearmost leaf, Kalista saw that the back of it was slightly coated white. In a moment, some leaking began. Kalista quickly released her grip, and the underwear and leaves slapped back into place. She sighed. She guessed correctly.

Gaia blushed but smiled as the group continued to walk behind the rear wagon. Kalista veered off to the side for a moment and looked ahead, spotting the others all near the front.

She returned to Gaia and Peter, and in a slightly quiet voice, with her best impersonation, brought her face close to Gaia's, and said, “So you're not going to share?”

Peter laughed so hard he could barely walk.

26