Where am I?
145 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Hope you are all going well and welcome to the new story, my dear Readers.

This is a Naruto x Harry Potter Crossover story that takes place in the HP universe. Hope you all like it.

Here is a summary.

Unforeseen circumstances push Naruto into an unexpected journey. What will Naruto do when he finds himself in the world of Magic? Takes place in HPverse.

A special thanks to TidalMoon2003 for the story cover.

Without further ado, let's get started.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Familiar/ Ghosts /Goblins" talking.

'Familiar/ Ghosts/ Goblins' thinking.

'Parseltonguewill/memories'

"Spell" is being used.

Enjoy.

Destined Saviour

Prologue

Where am I?

"Ok brat. It's time for you to take this seriously and summon a goddamn Toad." Jiraiya said impatiently as he was fed up.

They were going at it for 3 weeks and the brat couldn't summon anything big except for a tadpole. He is worried now. How is he going to pass on the Toad contract to the brat like this?

It's when he got a wonderful idea. Everything he learned was during a stressful situation and if he somehow manages to push the brat to a similar situation, Naruto will do it.

"Ok Naruto. Let's try it differently. Follow me." Jiraiya said with a big smile and they went towards a large cliff after which a small gap lead to a pit of darkness. Naruto can't see the bottom.

"Naruto, stand at the edge," Jiraiya instructed and Naruto followed and stood at the edge of the cliff.

"Now try your best and come up only if you could summon a Toad!" Jiraiya said and pushed Naruto off the cliff into the pit.

"What! Is this a joke or something, PERVY SAGE!" Naruto screamed his lungs out but it was too late already. He can't see anything as the darkness encroached on him, he tried his best, putting all his will into it.

"NOT LIKE THIS. I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS. I NEED TO PLAY MANY PRANKS AND BECOME HOKAGE AS WELL. I-"

"Stop blabbering and summon the damn toad, you good for nothing brat!" The Kyuubi roared in anger, as he could feel the ground approach.

"How!?" Naruto asked hopelessly appearing in front of the cage, forgetting Jiraiya's instruction about forcing Kyuubi to give chakra.

"Y-" the Kyuubi paused. He wanted to suggest to perform the hand signs and summon the damn Toad, but a better idea came to his mind. Why shouldn't he use this as a chance to escape? An evil smile came to his face.

"It's simple, Naruto. Wish for the things you always wanted and think as if people are loving you and giving you power." He said with a maniacal smile, which was hidden by the shadows in the cage.

"Imagine as you are surrounded by people you love. You will get all the attention you want then and become the Hokage as well." He made it sweeter with that.

"Really? I can do that?" Naruto asked, starry-eyed.

"Of course, I will help you as well." The Kyuubi said, he smiled sweetly, masking his malicious chuckle. 'Agree, brat.' He eagerly waited for his vessel's agreement.

"How is that possible? Are you tricking me, Kyuubi?" Naruto asked with narrowed eyes.

"If you trust me or not is up to you, brat. I know a Jutsu that can help you. Seeing I can help, I came forth with it." He shrugged in a disinterested tone.

Naruto went to thinking again. It's not like he likes it here or something. But he has Jiji and Pervy sage here, though the latter is the reason for his current predicament, he still likes the man.

"There is no time to contemplate, Naruto. Decide now. The end is approaching." Kyuubi urged. Though time flows differently in the mindscape, the brat doesn't need to know that.

Naruto thought about it. Though his Jiji and pervy sage are good there are very few others who called to him and greeted him growing up.

It's not like he knew his parents or they told him to not go anywhere. He was an orphan by the time he understood things and his life only went downhill after that as no one wanted to talk to him.

His dream of becoming Hokage also came from the desperate need to have some attention. He knew that. At the end of the day, he can't deny and he knew he is just doing things for some attention.

But if what Kyuubi is to be trusted, then he will go to a place where he can have all attention and people to actually fight for. He is going to find some loved ones there and protect them as Haku did.

Deciding to wing it, Naruto looked up to the Kyuubi, confidence shining like a star in his eyes.

"If you are sure of that, then that's fine I guess," Naruto said in a confident tone and Kyuubi's smile widened.

"Excellent. Remember, Naruto, you must cooperate with me in this. Just should will yourself to be happy and have friends. Imagine yourself enjoying the moment and when you feel free, don't open your eyes. Just stay like that for a few minutes. You will know when to open your eyes." He instructed and with a nod, Naruto closed.

Kyuubi's evil smile turned into a shit-eating grin at the foolish brat. But to be safe to let the boy leave, he performed one of the long-forgotten jutsu he saw him perform when he was with him.

It was a complicated jutsu and he will lose most of his power, but it's fine as long as he gets free. It's been 100 years already and he is not willing to stay like this any longer.

He performed the jutsu, performing the required 317 hand signs, taking what little natural energy he can get. "Are you sure of this, Kurama?" He heard someone speak and saw an old man in front of him.

"Oyaji?" Kurama asked, shocked as he saw the man for the first time in centuries.

"Are you that desperate to be free?" The old man asked in a sad tone.

"It's n-. I'll-"

"It's too late, Kurama. His soul already departed from this world. All I can do is guide it to a suitable body. I hope he has a peaceful life in the next one." The old sage said in a sombre tone as he pushed Naruto's soul into a world which needed a saviour.

Naruto felt free as the fox said but followed instructions and didn't open his eyes, suppressing all his curiosity.

"We are sorry that it had to come to this, Naruto." He heard someone say.

"Thank you for allowing us to be your parents." He heard the same people say and a wide smile came to his face at that unconsciously.

"We will always be with you, son. Enjoy your new life to the fullest. We love you." They said. Naruto felt a burden relieved. He smiled widely after that.

In his mind, he can somehow see 2 silhouettes of a man and woman. The man has blonde hair like him while the woman has red hair, which he liked a lot.

They are hugging a small baby, crying tears of joy. That image gave much peace to him as if he found a part of himself after all this time. He smiled widely, making the couple jump in joy as they moved on.

Their words were so soothing, he felt as if he can happily die now. "I'm sorry that it has come to this, son. But I hope you find happiness in your journey ahead." He heard a sombre old tone in his head and saw an old man floating in front of him before the old man pushed Naruto towards a bright light he could see.

Few Moments Ago

"Sirius," Harry called, trying to protect the man from the dozens of Dementors trying to suck the life out of the downed man.

"Go away!" Harry yelled, unable to bear the dark memories they are invoking by their presence and active attempt to suck Sirius's soul.

One came very close to Harry and he felt similar to that day on the train as it caught him in his hands. Harry can feel the same coldness spread over his body as the Dementor started to approach.

He saw the veil that covered its face fall back and saw the rows upon rows of hungry distorted teeth, coming closer to take him.

Harry felt a white sheen form over him as slowly, something misty white came out of his body and went closer to the Dementor's mouth.

In a bright flash, Naruto's soul approached the Dementor infested area with the help of the Sage's push. The Dementors turned to the bright source. Though they can't feel any 'body' they still got attracted to the bright and joyous nature of the thing.

But the soul shard in Harry seeing Naruto's soul as the only viable source, attached itself to him, merging the blonde's soul into Harry's body as Harry's soul slowly left his body because of the Dementor Kiss.

The effects were immediate. Naruto felt warm again and there was a distant he could feel distant vileness. He didn't like the feeling and it pushed it, unconsciously channelling chakra into his hands as if pushing someone from a cliff ironically.

The lightning bolt scar on Harry's forehead bled as Voldemort's soul shard got purged by Naruto's potent chakra. A black screeching mass came out of the scar and broke into pieces, unable to withstand the strong force of Naruto's chakra as soon as it came into contact with it.

Naruto on the other hand can still use his chakra but it seems to be mixing with something else. Though he can't put his finger on it, he still has an itch at the back of his brain and decided to get rid of it.

His 'chakra' reacted to his will and a potent shockwave of chakra was released, burning through his reserves. He felt serene at last and fell on his back, beside the man he never knew.

Hermione came to this scene as the Dementor ran away unable to withstand the potent magic wave. She saw Harry beside Sirius with a serene smile and quickly took them to Hogwarts.

Unknown Location

"Where am I?" A young 13-year boy asked as he found himself in a white railway station that resembles platform 9¾ with nothing visible in all directions.

"You are at a crossroad, Harry." A gentle feminine voice answered him and Harry turned to see the same emerald eyes looking at him with a proud yet sad face.

"Mom?" Harry asked tentatively. He can still remember her face from the times those dementors painfully reminded him.

"Yes, Harry. It's me. But that's not the point. Why are you here is." Lily said gently, putting a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"I met Sirius, mom. After he escaped from Azkaban and to save him, I tried shielding him from, from-"

"Dementors. You tried shielding him from those Dementors. I know. By doing that, you pushed yourself into their way and got the Dementors Kiss." Lily said with concerned eyes.

"I-" they heard a screech nearby and both of them walked towards a seat in the empty station to see a small scarred baby. It has its flesh burnt as if it is not protecting it and they can see blood ooze out from many wounds. Though the baby is gruesome, it is manageable for Harry.

As they were about to say something, the thing gave a deafening screech and latched on to a gold orb that came out of nowhere into the station.

"Mom, what's that?" Harry asked, astonished as he didn't see anything like this happen in his life. That's saying something as he saw many things in his short life.

"I think it's a soul, son. As yours is removed, that thing is latching to it." Lily said, observing the cursed baby latch on to the gold light and both of them moved towards Harry.

As they merged into Harry, the baby gave another screech and was burnt completely without leaving any trace of it in few seconds of its merger into Harry's body. Harry started glowing gold soon.

"What's going on?" Harry asked, confused as his body lost all properties of solidity and started to change into gold particles.

"Looks like your soul is liberated from that thing," Lily said with a sad smile.

"Then why am I glowing?"

"As you couldn't make it back in time to take your body, you are relieved from the human world. The cursed baby managed to push another soul into your body in time, so you are no longer among the alive." Lily explained and Harry looked at her confused.

"You are going to come with us, Harry. There is nothing you can do now. I think the soul that took over your body is very strong-willed as it took over your body in seconds and got rid of that in short order." She said with a wide smile.

"Mom, does this mean?"

"Yes, Harry. You can now stay with us and move on to the next great adventure!" She said with excitement, though a small tinge of sadness was also there in those emerald eyes.

"..."

"What's wrong son, you don't want to be with your family? We are waiting for you for a long time." She asked, tears almost spilling from her eyes.

"You want me to die young and move on with you?" Harry asked rhetorically, though he knew the answer.

"I know you want me to live for long, mom. I don't want to disappoint you-"

"No Harry. Though I wanted you to live long and happy, I didn't envision it with the Dursleys and with all the other problems that you went through. I wanted my son to have a long and happy life with a lovely family.

But the life you went through was not something I thought in my worst nightmares. Though we can't do anything, it's our fault to die like that. We could have done better. But I moved on and it's time for you." Lily said, extending her hand to the young Potter.

"I wanted to make you proud-"

"We are proud of you, Harry. I would have long chickened out if I went through everything you had to suffer. Even Sirius left his home as he can't stand his mother's pestering." James said, appearing beside Lily, extending his hand bedside hers.

"Though I can't tell you everything, the soul that took over your body is not an ordinary one either, Harry. Let him take over and pass on. We can't let you suffer anymore." Both of them said at the end and tears started to fall from Harry's eyes.

"Souls are delicate existences, Harry. We have magic to guide us and the unwritten rule of magic is not to tamper with the soul. The soul is an entity that we can't comprehend and those who dabble into the vile magic to control their soul never had good things to talk about.

Once a soul is ejected from one body, it is imperative that the soul move on. Ghosts are different cases as they continue to live for something they want. It's up to you now, son." Lily explained and Harry's eyes widened at the knowledge his mother have.

"She is a bookworm, yeah." James joked and Lily nudged him.

"I didn't think I would meet you, Mom, Dad. Thank you for coming for me. Can I give him one last message before I come with you?" Harry asked and both of them nodded. He saw a small opening a few feet away from them and Harry walked into it.

He came into a lush green forest where he can see a blonde man and red-haired woman fading beside a young blonde boy with 3 whiskers.

Though he can see them, they didn't notice him and by the time he reached them, they were completely dispersed. He only heard 'stay safe, Naruto' at the end.

He timidly approached the boy and poked him. He didn't get any response. "Tell him what you want to say and he will hear that," Lily said and Harry followed.

"Hello. I'm not sure if I should thank you or kick you for taking over my body. But all the best. The things I went through are adventurous, to say the least. I hope you can come out alive like me.

And be gentle with all my friends, mainly Ron and Hermoine… Scratch that. I have done enough already and feeling the freedom I have here, I want you to enjoy our lives together.

Being here slowly is making a few things clear to me. But be careful and enjoy twice as much as you normally do." Harry cheered unknowingly, and Naruto smiled at that. Seeing that smile made Harry elated.

"Guess he heard everything and agrees with you," James said with a chuckle. They heard a whistling sound and saw a white Hogwarts entering the station.

"It's time for us to move on son," James said Lily and James stood in the same position, extending their hands towards Harry. Harry went and took 2 hands, without a doubt and wished luck for Naruto.

They went to the Hogwarts express and boarded it and soon it started to move. "BYE, NARUTO. MAKE SURE TO ENJOY TWICE FOR BOTH OF US AND DON'T DIE!" Harry yelled from the train and got a wider smile at that from the unconscious blonde.

In Naruto's Mind

I am peaceful at last. It feels oddly satisfying for some reason and the distant voices wishing me luck oddly make me happy from inside. Guess the fox is not wrong.

I can't forget these 2 people, however. A blonde man and a red-haired woman. They seem oddly familiar and the love in their eyes made my heart flutter.

'What is this odd feeling of poking I'm getting? What's going on?' Naruto thought as he looked around himself to see infinite darkness, which was fastly replaced by colour.

'What's going on?' Naruto shouted in his mind.

Outside

"Why is he taking this long? It's been a day since he was like this." Ron asked impatiently. Harry would generally recover in a few hours or a day at best and he was in the hospital wing for more than a day this time.

"He was attacked by Dementors, you know? It's not that easy to recover from that." Hermione said, glaring at Ron.

"Ok, ok. I won't complain." He said with his hands in a placating gesture and started poking Harry with his wand. Hermione noticed.

"What are you doing?" She asked, confused by the ginger heads poking.

"It's a nifty trick Forge taught me. Apparently, this will wake up anyone from sleep." He said excitedly and continued poking. After a minute, the black-haired boy groaned, unable to concentrate on the serenity he felt anymore.

"Nani(what)?" He asked groggily, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"Harry!?" Ron and Hermoine said in excitement but were confused by his word.

"Nani? Is that a Chinese word?" Hermione asked as she felt she heard it somewhere.

"Hai, ohayo!" Harry greeted with a wide smile. Hermoine thought she saw a blue outline to Harry's emerald and was even more confused.

"When did you learn Chinese? Mate." Ron asked, acting like a fish out of water beside Hermoine who was gaping in shock.

"Chinese?" Harry asked and it struck him. He is talking in his mother tongue and maybe it's the language they call Chinese here? 'Wait! I know 2 languages now?' Naruto was surprised.

He can feel another set of words dancing at the edge of his tongue and tried them.

"I didn't learn it, but I saw it on tv?" He said doubtfully and seeing the spark of recognition in the girls' eyes and more confusion from the boys, he was thrown into another loop.

"I should have known that your cousin saw Anime. So it's Japanese. Ok." Hermoine said with a wide smile, satisfied with herself about the knowledge.

"I don't want to know the details," Ron said uninterested and suddenly, many things hit them.

"Harry, mate. You don't know how bad you were injured by those wretched creatures. Professor Dumbeldore was furious and Black escaped as soon as he woke up. And-" Ron and Hermoine started explaining everything in detail and Harry started to get a headache.

By the way, they behaved and talked, Naruto can deduce they are best friends with this 'Harry' guy, the person he assumed he took over.

'What should I do now? I need more information to get used to this and know where I am. Maybe acting like I got a headache helps?' Naruto thought and touched his head in pain.

"Guys, my head is pounding. Can I have some sleep?" He said with a dramatic slowness and it worked like a charm, no pun intended.

"Blimey, sorry mate," Ron said with a nervous smile.

"Rest, Harry. We can talk when you recover." Hermione said with a neutral face and dragged Ron along with her.

'Thank God. I managed to not mix the words.' Harry thought in relief and when he was about to sleep, a stern woman appeared beside him.

"How are you doing, Mr Potter?" She asked in a stern tone.

"Well?" He said doubtfully. She took a wooden stick and did some rings and slashes around him and it started to glow in certain areas.

"You seem to recover fast, Mr Potter." She said, trying her best to cover the surprise in her voice.

"Thank you. I don't like hospitals much." Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"Of course, you don't." She said with a huff.

"Rest for now. You can join your friends tomorrow." She said in a stern tone and walked off. Harry gave a nod and slept.

'Ok, I should go over this guy's life today or I'll be in big trouble tomorrow.' Naruto thought and dove deep into almost 14 years of Harry Potter's life.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you all liked it. Tell me, what you think of the chapter and story in general.

Next chapter will be released as soon as you show you enough love ;)

Any suggestions are welcomed.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

3