Ch1
58 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was ignorant. I was a young, naive child. I believed in my luck, seeing how I was loved by everyone, my parents, the commoners, everyone , like a novel’s protagonist. I, Sena Albricht, am dying.

I was a free spirit, ignorant, ignorant, ignorant of society and rules. A baron’s daughter who recently turned 15, who was going to a prestigious academy and mixed with the wrong people.

What went wrong? Starting from the start, I hovered around someone’s fiancé, who was a loving, shallow, prideful man with no morals, Harel de Moreanto, who was the next Marquis. Bright gold hair, stunning green eyes. The appearance of a Male Lead.
He even had a fiancée, Lady Maricella Layton, who has the eldest daughter of a Count, who had elegance incorporated into her every step. Men would fawn over he fierce orange hair, and her amber eyes, but she only had eyes for Harel. I wonder how someone like her loved that man. However, I did too.

I was thrown away just after he was told that if he married me, he would no longer be the heir. Which was painfully obvious, but I didn’t have a brain. Rather, I just thought if I didn’t see it, it didn’t exist. My parents were stripped of their title, and while I was on my way to the monastery, I was assaulted and killed. Ha.

I lived an arrogant life, but here I am, wishing for a second chance. Look, I’m even praying for the well-being of that man and his fiancée. Look, god, at my pitiful life. Look and do not abandon me, for I was wronged. I am wrong, and I will repent. So give me a second chance!!

Oh. I feel warm. Like my mother’s kisses and my father’s hugs. It’s loud. I can hear multiple children, including a baby’s cry. Is… this my second life?

 

5