Ch10 + Authors note
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this world, magic is a sacred existence. It is divided into the basic and the advanced.

Fire, Earth, Wind, Water.

Ice, Lightning, Dark, Light.

People rarely can use magic. If they do, they produce a singular drop of water, or a flame tiny enough to last a second and light up only your finger. Even then, you’ll get a fever, or worse, fatal injuries.

Only a select talented group can use magic to the best of their abilities, and because money is amazing, people can hire them, and even find themselves with a item that is imbued with magic and allows the owner to use magic without actually using magic.

Which is this, a scroll.

Usually, it’s only reserved for nobles. Even back in the days, I could only find a dusty scroll that belonged to my mother’s great aunt. I can still hear mother rambling about how her great aunt doted upon my grandmother, who doted upon mother, who loved me so much. I still love her so much too.

Looking at this yellow, frail and weak piece of paper that usually costs around 500 small gold coins, l sigh. Oh, I’m dropping it!

“Woah…”

I caught it by the tip of my fingers. That was nerve-wrecking…

I carefully place it into my old backpack. It looks like a sack. As l creep around, looking for small daggers, I also find herbs, like Eruemona, which can ease the pain. In high society, they grind it up to form fine powder, but here, it’s just the leaves, which result in bitter aftertastes. Well anyways, I’m prepared.

Now, my little adventure can start! Snow, here l come!

***** 

Hi, I’m miyu!

Thank you for supporting ‘My wish to live a peaceful life.’ I started it because I was bored. Now, I already hit ten chapters! 
School started recently, so my uploads might be slower… 

Thank you for reading! See you tomorrow!

 

2