Chapter 7 : Roadside drama
551 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, Louis, are we getting close?"

We've been in the carriage for about twenty hours and still haven't arrived. I'm very bored right now. If only we could get the permission to employ transportation magic. Yes, I can use it, but someone warned me, "Oh, you can't utilize transportation magic when heading to Ciestella." When I questioned why, he answered, "You must comprehend sorrow, not luxury." That stinks.

So here I am, traveling for 20 hours simply to experience the agony. I mean, don't you feel bad about how you treat your son? I mean, I'm not his biological kid, but he can still be compassionate. It's not like I have any control over this.

Let's discuss Magic transportation.

Magical transportation is overrated. Yes, you read that correctly: "overrated." Only the noble and royal families in the realm have the ability to execute transportation magic. It's not like doremon's anywhere door if you are thinking that you are a dumbass. You will be transported to the nearest gateway to your selected place if you employ the spell.

A large number of troops are stationed at each gateway. It's due to the constant threat of conflict with the sorcerer's country. A mystical sequence is put in each kingdom. In layman's terms, a magical sequence is a code that identifies whatever magical form you are utilizing. Every kingdom, like as Midgar, has its own code. Anyone who wishes to utilize magic must first speak "Luminous Nafila" before casting. It is required. In the same way, the Sorcerer's realm has a code, although it is different from ours. To be clear, we cannot utilize their codes even if we wanted to.A royal official comes to your house when you are born in Midgar and puts a spell on you. It's similar to a national ID card that indicates you're a citizen of our kingdom, and it's the same for the Sorcerer's country. What should I respond if you ask why I can use magic without having the magic implanted in my body? -umm, well, it's a bit of a cheat. I have the ability to use my imagination. Other people, for example, require the usage of Luminous Nafila, whilst I do not. I don't need it to cast the spells.

Interestingly, Luminous is the official god of Midgar. Every year, over 80 million people come to Ciestella's chapel merely to view her statue, thus she's a huge thing for the inhabitants of Midgar. Luminous is considered to be the deity who told our forefathers to construct this kingdom and endowed it with wealth.

Let us return to our previous topic. What if someone in another nation acquire access to our country's portals, you may wonder. They will not be able to crack the mystical code easy, as I previously indicated. Because it was created by the deity Luminous, this code is very strong. Just one more thing. Every kingdom has erected an anti-magic barrier. Even if they try to get access to our portals, the anti-magic barrier will prevent them from doing so. The magic wall is something that has been programmed to stop the magical waves if anything other than Midgar's kingdom magical code tries to access the portals.

To be safe, a large number of soldiers are stationed at each gateway around the country.

"The horses are fatigued, and the coachman needs to rest as well." We're thinking of stopping in the next settlement, which is a few kilometers away. After that, we'll take a break and replenish our supplies. You're bored in there, aren't you?" So getting some fresh air for a time will be beneficial."

It's not an awful concept. I suppose it's better than remaining in this filthy carriage

"What's the name of the village? Do you know it, Louis?"

"No, young master; if you're interested, I can ask the coachmen." I gave my consent with a nod.

Louis then inquired of the coachmen about the village's name. In response, the coachmen stated that the village is known as "Mikato village." That appears to be a Japanese name.

I inquired of the coach if they were of various ethnicities. And the response was exactly what I expected: "Yes, they are much different from us, not only in our appearance but also in culture." They have tiny eyes and are pretty tall, with white skin that is incredibly brilliant and adorable. "One day, I planned to marry someone from that village." The chauffeurs blushed.

I'm not interested in hearing about your future plans, Eww. That blush on your cheeks? Remove it immediately.

But what I learned from the coach validates my initial concerns.

"Oh my goodness, there are Japanese folks in my territorial hamlet, oh yeahhhhhhhh." I was giddy with delight.

From beside me, Louis was sitting with his usual happy face staring at me with a dumbfounded face.

I seriously like Louis a lot. He never questions anything; he just stares at me all the time. One day, while I was stealing my mom's bra, he caught me in that act and guess what happened? He helped me choose the best bra. From my mom's bra collection, I seriously love this guy. If he was a girl, I'd fuck him twice, but too bad he isn't a girl.

"We'll be in the village shortly," the coachman stated from outside the carriage.

So, I guess it's time to show off my playboy abilities. I'm Cummin-ahem, and I'm on my way to the Mikato village girls.

__________________

(Louis pov)

It's been ten months since I first met young master "Daniel" and began serving him. My father had told me that Master Cedric's only son, Samuel, had perished in a bandit raid, and I was startled.

However, Master Cedric said to me, "Meet Daniel, Louis. He is my adopted son and the heir to the Astraphor estate. You'll be his personal Butler starting today." That's when my suspicions were dispelled. Daniel, the child, was discovered alone in the jungle.After that, master Cedric brought him home and chose to adopt him after spending two months with him. I was not present at the mansion during those two months since I was assigned to the capital's mansion duties at the time.

Master Daniel is very handsome, I never in my Whole life seen some one as handsome as master Daniel is But that's not the most wonderful thing about him , The Most amazing thing is his behaviour.

When I was first assigned him as his butler, I was quite nervous and afraid of him, but he, on the other hand, was quite lax.

"Hey Louis, right?" he asked to me on our first day together. "Do you watch porn, Louis?" I had no idea what porn was, but it looked like a really important subject in his eyes, so I told him I needed some time to think about it. "Okay," he murmured, making a Huh sound. That night, I went through all of the books and questioned my parents about porn, but they couldn't tell me what it was.

Disappointed, I told Young, master

"I'm not sure what porn is,"  and his next words make me cry. ''Don't worry, at the end of the day, we're all humans, not gods, so don't feel bad about not knowing it. peace. " Singh was constructed using his fingertips.

I mean, the seriousness with which he questioned me about porn was palpable. But when I told him I didn't understand, I expected him to chastise me, but instead he consoled me. He's not a person, he's a god in a human body, or so I believe.

He's so good that he also washes his mom's bra. So caring for him to be so thoughtful.

I swear that I will serve him till the end of my life.

______________________

After arriving in the mikato village, Louis goes to the market with my permission, while the coach goes to take a dump, leaving me alone.

When I realized there was nothing else I could do, I began to jerk off, picturing my milf mother. I know that sounds horrible, but it is what it is.

"Ahhh, done," I say after 5 minutes. What happened to Louis? He should have finished his shopping, by now, so why hasn't he returned? I'd want to tour the village as well.

I was getting tired of waiting and decided to go seek him on my own. I departed the carriage after retrieving some cash from my pouch and placing the essential stuff in the bag.

Mikato village is modest in comparison to neighboring villages, yet it thrives.

When I got out of the carriage, I saw a road leading to the village market, and directly alongside me were ten houses, and our carriage was parked in an empty area near the hamlet's main road.

Everyone was gazing at me as if I were a ghost.

As I proceeded toward the market, I just disregarded the glances. But I believe I was fated to be in some kind of danger. A guy yelled at me from behind and urged me to keep put.

I just turned around to see who it was. Who had the nerve to yell at me?

Oh it's an old man. I should cut some slack for him. Yeah, one slap will do I guess."

He came by and asked if I had the authority to enter this village. I simply said yes, then he asked where my permit documents were.

I showed myself pointing at myself, "I'm the document." He swings his hands to slap me, believing my joke. But before he could do that, I slapped him first.

The impact of my slap was so much that he flew quite far and crashed into a house.

"Aww that looks like it will hurt." Everyone around me was shocked. It is like they have been raped by a dinosaur.

I exited the area, leaving everyone stunned.

-----

"Hey, have you seen a man in a butler costume somewhere over here?" It's been 10 minutes since I reached the market and started searching for Louis.

"Sorry I haven't seen him." Where the fuck is he? He's not the type of guy who will go to a brothel, so where? I'm having a bad feeling about all of this.

"Young master, What are you doing over here? "

At that moment, Louis came in front of me while holding two big bags in his hand.

"Youuuu, Louis." I in rage slapped his head twice.

"Ouch Young master That hurt's you Know " Louis said with teary eyes.

You deserve that. , Why are you gone for so long? I was worried sick about you and I can't hunt any girl for myself just because I was busy finding you." I stated, fuming with anger. Louis, seeing that i was angry, sincerely begs for forgiveness.

Hey, hold on a minute, it's not as you're thinking. I'm not really mad at him, just a little sad. The slap that I threw at him was also slow. If you're guessing what's happening, then you can call this our every day drama.

After hugging each other, we left the market and headed to our carriage in the city center.

Another thing was that the city girls were all married and didn't give me any side glances.In simple words, they are fucking loyal to their husband.

It's fucking hurting.

But I hope I can use my playboy methods in Ciestella.

_____________

Note: this story is still in the Introduction phase.

Since I won't have the opportunity to do so in the future, I'm attempting to explain everything in great detail now.

As you can see, the word counts are rising daily.

I can assure you that if you wait a little while, the excellent things will be worth the wait.

17