Chapter 15: Reaching the sweet spot
284 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The roadway in the royal capital "Lavina" was packed with people.

Why would they not be? Today was the day when children from all Nobel families would arrive in the city from their home countries, and everyone was eager to meet them. They don't see Noble every day; in fact, it's so unusual that only a few thousand individuals can claim to have seen one up close.

The path was adorned with a variety of flowers. Furthermore, there was a guard stationed at each corner who could cast tier 2 spells.

The Royal Knights, who were particularly assigned to monitor this occasion, completely secured the area around the academy road.

People dressed in their new attire were roaming throughout the city, visiting various booths and parks. Overall, it seemed like Christmas Eve to them.

.

A gorgeous girl with long pink hair and ash eyes can be seen sitting on a chair facing a window and staring out at the bustling people below her window.

Hers was the expression of a girl who had lost the thrill of living and was just clinging on.

"Princess, all of the arrangements have been completed as you requested." A maid entered the room as she explained the duty she had assigned to her.

She shifted her chilly stare from the street view to the maid and spoke solemnly.

"Fine job. Also, how are the arrangements for the welcoming celebration coming along?"

"The plans have already been formed, and our Knights are handling things to the best of their abilities, so there should be no issues." So please be at peace. "

She rose from her chair, nodding to the maid's remarks, and asked the maid to fetch her attire for the event.

"I'm wondering if there's anything in this world that can entertain me."

Princess Eleanor Friedman (Ella), the third daughter of the Great King, Harlord Friedman, is the princess of this kingdom.

She will be accepted to Midgar's royal academy today, along with other nobles and aristocrats. But she isn't thrilled about this new development in her life. Eleanor's mother, Queen Maria Emerson, died when she was six years old as a result of a vampire's curse. She was completely taken aback when she learned of her mother's death. She is still in the present, the agony in her heart never going away. When her mother died, the king married another lady and had two daughters and two sons. She began to believe that having additional siblings would make everything better, but she was mistaken. They began to despise her and abuse her.

Everything after that appears pointless and less to her.

After a while, the maid entered with the crimson robe adorned with crystals. Anyone who had the chance to view the outfit thought it was beautiful and eye-catching.

The maids then began to undress the princess.

They unhooked the present dress, Princess was wearing, revealing her nude, white, soft naked body. Every time the maids assist the princess in getting dressed, they blush. Princess Eleanor's beauty was truly like a diamond that never faded.

Then While getting dressed, the princess instructed the maids to alert the butler and prepare for the carriage to arrive as soon as possible.

After some time had passed, a guy dressed as a butler entered the Princess Chamber and informed the princess that the carriage had come.

Then she slowly picked up a book from the desk and headed downstairs with around twenty maids adjusting her clothes as she went.

She arrived at the mansion's main gate and boarded the carriage with dignity.

The carriages then began to travel towards the academy while the princess whispered a few things from within.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me in this new chapter of my life."

_________________

A boy with brown scrawny eyes goes quickly through a large hall, seeming unhappy.

"I told Bitch I had to be ready by 10:30."

He came in front of a room and entered it after walking through a couple of passageways.

When he entered the room, he noticed a couple of females speaking and a girl reading a book at a desk.

He rushes behind the girl at the desk, ignoring the other females, and grabs her hair with his left hand, pushing her higher.

The young lady writhed in agony. As the boy clenched his teeth,

''Didn't I tell you to come to my room before 10:30, you filthy bitch? Why didn't you wake me up?''

"I-it aches," "Please stop hurting me now. I followed your instructions. You instructed me not to bother you and to go when I attempted to wake you up." The girl's comments irritate the boy even more, and he violently throws her to the ground.

"Ahhhh," blood is visible oozing from the nostril. When the other females notice this, they rush to help her get up.

"Tsk," you completely destroyed my day. I will murder you with my own hand the next time you make this mistake. It doesn't matter that you and I are engaged. in my eyes you are a lowly human to me who lives to serve me .....and don't you dare tell anybody about our engagement thing in the academy," the lad says as he exits the room.

Observing the boy depart The other females carried her to a neighboring sofa and seated her. They began administering her medication.

"My lady, we really apologize that we are unable to help." She carefully considered what the maid had to say, then she turned to face them and smiled bitterly "It's my fault I didn't try harder to wake him up, so don't worry about it. He has good cause to be upset." The maids were about to continue speaking, but when they noticed their lady smiling and sobbing simultaneously they stopped.

The name of the lady is "Lady Shauna Lancaster." The daughter of Ron Lancaster, the count. She has been engaged to a boy named Nilsen Dominique, the second son of the Dominique family. Although their marriage was decided by their family, they were not happy with this decision and so when Shauna came to their house of Nilsen to bond with him, things started to take south as Nilsen started to torture her mentally and physically and Shauna, being soft and naive, accepted it as her fate.

"My lady would like to go to your room, it's time'' She, then, nodding, holding the maid's shoulder, started to walk towards her room.

"Goddess luminous, please save me." It was her plea to the goddess that only she knows.

Because she has always wished in her heart to be rescued from this hellish nightmare she is living in.

________________

It's been two days since I left Ayanagi for the capital.

So far, the travel has been calm and without interruption. We're not far from the capital. According to the troops, we will arrive in about 4 hours.

But as I got closer to the capital, my heartbeat accelerated even faster, which makes sense. I'll be seeing a lot of individuals who were recently video game characters in a few hours, and receiving this much attention was also novel for me. People frequently claim that becoming famous is a pleasant experience. To that, I say fuck off. It's actually scary. Consider having your every move recorded and watched. Without a guard, you won't be able to move about at all. Additionally, you need to continue You're supposedly an image.

I'm feeling like one of those

Kardashian's.

Tsk. That Bitch Villainess will also be present, now that I think about it. Ugh, just thinking about her makes my blood boil, but I'm not going to become engaged with her anyhow. Reason? It's fairly simple: Getting attached is difficult since she will use anyone to achieve what she wants. What if she uses me as a tool to accomplish her goals? No, thank you. I promise to God that I will not become entangled in any of the key people's lives, that I will live a long and healthy life, and that I will find a way to return home.

Although, if feasible, I'd like to meet the heroine because I was a simp for her in the game... She could have a difficult time waiting for her in the future. I'd want to meet her.

"I'm curious what the Villainess is up to right now."

_________________

A girl sat in front of a mirror in a gleaming palace within a magnificent chamber, bashing her hair and humming a melody.

Her eyes are blue, and her hair is crimson-red. While she has the mature face of a lady, a mole on the left side of her cheek adds to the beauty of her already stunning face. She stands 5'3" tall.

A man sat down beside her in a chair, taking things easy.

"Don't you think you're going overboard?" the man said. She replied, her lovely eyes shifting to the man. "Lafal " You know nothing, so shut up.  This is for my dear prince. We will be reunited after so many months. To that end, I must do my utmost to please my prince."

"Does your darling prince realize how much you adore him?" said the man with a sneer on his face. ''The truth is that he doesn't, so why bother getting all worked up over someone who doesn't even know who you are? To put it mildly, it's pointless. "

Her gaze moved left and right for an inexplicable cause, and she remained mute. When the man saw this, he went without saying anything.

"I wonder how she will confront reality when she can't face the genuine truths," he muttered as he stepped outside the room, staring back at the door.

.

The girls stood up from the mirror and walked over to an old desk next to a large photograph of a woman hanging on the wall.

She took a picture frame off the desk and clasped it hard to her chest as a lovely grin spread across her face.

"I am very excited to meet you, my darling."

This is Veronica Cooper, the daughter of the second Duke "Duke Declan Cooper." The villainess of the game. Veronica has long red hair, two sets of crimson eyes, two moist lips, and plump cheeks. Furthermore, despite being just 14 years old, she has the physique of a mature lady. According to folklore, she is one of the most beautiful people in this realm. Veronica's characteristics are identical to those of her mother, who is from the Ecratian Empire.

"My lady,  I've brought the list of everyone who will be attending the academy with you this year, as you requested. It's right here." A man In white armor with lovely features enters the chamber and presents a list of the persons to Miss.

She took the list from the soldier's hand and proceeded to look at it casually.

But then she noticed an unfamiliar name on the list, which piqued her interest...

"Who exactly is Daniel?" The soldier is approaching closer. He looked at the spot where the young woman had pointed with her finger.

"Daniel Astraphor, Son of Daniel Astraphor the Baron in the Norgan Region's Great Forest."

"Didn't his son pass away last year?"

"Yes, he died in it, but it appears that Mr. Cedric adopted a kid, not long ago and registered it in the Astraphor's family record." She knit her brows as she pondered something.

"Was there anything wrong about adopting him?" I mean, being adopted, implies that he lacks familial blood. As a result, astraphor blood will no longer exist. Isn't it upsetting to the nobility that a commoner would be the new head of a powerful house?"

''Well, my lady, There is no issue with that prior to adopting him. Mr. Cedric has discussed it with the members of the ministry council, and they have authorized it, so there is that, and he has also promised us that the Astraphor House blood lineage will continue. He stated that he will marry his adoptive son to an Astraphor branch family in order for them to continue to exist.'' She mumbled something gently as he nodded his head at the soldiers' comments.

"It appears like something beneficial is on its way to me."

Veronica has a dark side that lives within her.

She was immersed in politics since she was a child, with her father assisting her. Even some nobles fear her because of the power she wields at this age. It is believed that when she was six years old, she murdered a person who happened to be a magician who was plotting to poison her. The reigning queen of this realm developed a fancy for her as well, which provided her an advantage in her developing authority. She is renowned as the kingdom's poisonous queen.

"My lady," said Alfred, the knight in armor, "it's time," to which she listened and rose.

"It'll only be a short while longer till I'm reunited with my darling prince."

She exits the room with the soldier...

__________

"Young Master, we've arrived at the assigned site," someone says.

I took a big breath and went outside.

I know this crap was difficult.

2