II
113 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first day of class went off without a hitch for Iseul. 

 

And then a week, then a month....Before she knew it, she's gone and established a solid routine with classmates and schoolwork. 

 

Life is going pretty well for Iseul. At least that's what she thought until one day during lunch she finds herself standing alone in the cafeteria with her friends nowhere on sight....When they all agreed to meet here in the first place. 'Weird....Oh well, something probably came up.' 

 

Before the steel blue haired girl could even sigh in disappointment, she felt a poke on her back and flinched. Instantly turning around to face the unknown person who poked her, Iseul's eyes lit up in recognition at the girl wearing familiar jogging pants underneath their school skirt. Her smile came instantly as she naturally greets the light caramel brown short haired girl,

 

     "Ah, it's you! Having your lunch?" The girl nods as Iseul looks at the tray in her hands. "Is it okay if I join you? I-uh-I think my friends are all busy and I have no one to be with....please?" At the other girl's nod once more, the steel blue haired girl beamed. "Thank you!" 

 

As they found an empty spot and sat down to eat their lunches, it occurred to Iseul that she hadn't even asked for the girl's name in their first and only meeting. Just as her eyes slowly widen with panic, the girl seated across her opened her mouth. 

 

     "Park Eun-jin." At the girl's sudden introduction, Iseul can only stare as she continued. Eun-jin grinned, amused and childish. "My name, but you can call me Eun-jin." 

 

     "It's nice to meet you too Eun-jin, mine is Ryang Iseul, but Iseul is fine!" The steel blue haired girl naturally replies, although there was a slight sheepishness in her smile. "It's been a while though, I hope no one is bothering you?" 

 

     "Nope, not at all." Eun-jin's grin remained the same as she shook her head, "It's extra boring no one is doing anything." 

 

'You.....miss getting bullied?'

 

Soft coral pink orbs gave a questioning look at the girl before her as Eun-jin sensed her gaze and replies with a casual grin. 

 

     "I don't like being bullied, but I do like making them slowly realize I will never change no matter how much they push me around." Eun-jin, proving herself to be quite the oddball, only continues with that lax grin as if bullying was such a trivial matter for her...It might as well be judging from how bored she is without it. "Something like that anyways if they're interesting to mess with. If they look too generic I don't bother with those NPCs."

 

Even though Iseul couldn't see her eyes, she had no doubt Eun-jin was quite a confident person with mischief ever present in her gaze. And with how honest the light caramel brown was being, Iseul only thought it appropriate to be just as truthful. 

 

     "Wow, so you like bullying your bullies?" At Eun-jin's nod, Iseul laughed. "I've never heard of that before, that's pretty cool." 

 

     "You don't think I'm weird?" 

 

     "Oh I think you are, but the cool kind of weird. I think I'll like it!" 

 

Eun-jin and Iseul exchanged looks before bursting into laughter. 

 

It was the start of a beautiful friendship. Iseul felt that it might just be the day she might make a lifelong friend. How exciting!

 

If only she'd known, she would have ignored the psychopathic girl for the rest of their school years. 

 




 

Iseul learns that a girl named Park Eun-jin is quite the bold but selfish person. 

 

No matter what scathing comment anyone tells Eun-jin, the girl simply walks away without so as much glancing at the mean people who aren't pleased with her fashion choices. Although the comments were rare, Iseul still finds it amazing how unbothered Eun-jin was with her surroundings. 

 

Instead, Eun-jin's interests were mainly three things; Games, conversing with Iseul, and creating a 'secret club'. 

 

Eun-jin loved playing games, whether on her phone or via a game console, she would always have a game to share with Iseul. Explaining in depth about the mechanics of the game and what makes it interesting or the opposite where she would criticize a game so hard one would think she wishes that the developers would step on LEGO blocks for life for creating such a poorly made game. Iseul always have a blast when listening to her eccentric friend rant about games she would never play and would laugh when Eun-jin pouts at how little Iseul cares about the games. 

 

Aside from games, Eun-jin loved questioning Iseul about anything. From something as trivial as what her favorite snack to something as personal as what her deepest fears were, Eun-jin's childish curiosity was boundless. She seemed to love figuring Iseul out...Although the steel blue haired girl continues to assure her friend that there wasn't much to Ryang Iseul. Eun-jin was surprisingly quite the well of open-mindedness when it comes to ethics. There were certainly some takes of hers that Iseul doesn't agree with, but she's learned from her parents that not all opinions support each other, and it was necessary to at least hear others' opinion instead of outright stopping them from expressing themselves. Therefore, talks with Eun-jin could be quite entertaining at times, or downright exhausting depending on the topic of their conversation. 

 

Lastly, Iseul's friend had an odd obsession with making a secret club. Now this, Iseul has little to no clue what to make of it. 

 

     "Iseul, I'm going to make a special club." Eun-jin randomly blurts out one day in an empty classroom that she insisted to hang out at with Iseul. "It's gonna be a small and exclusive club. The best of the best. And you're in it!" 

 

     "That's nice, are you going to register it in the school then?" The blue haired girl only blinks before resuming in working on her homework. "Oh, I can only be a part-time member though, I still have to hang out with my other friends and time with my parents." When the light caramel brown haired girl began to frown, Iseul didn't budge. "Part-time or no-time, which sounds better?" 

 

     "...Fineee, you'll be a part-time member!" Eun-jin didn't hesitate, yet maintained a childish pout. "And for your information, its not that kind of club. I mean a special club that's for anyone, even to those outside of school." Pulling out the game console from her bag, Eun-jin grins. "Don't worry about the recruiting and meeting locations, I'll do everything. Just make sure you attend, part-timer." 

 

     "Will do, prez. Please do not bully our future members though, okay?"

 

Steadily getting used to her friend's eccentricities, Iseul takes the girl's words in stride and continues to work on her homework.  Soon, she feels her eyelids become heavier as exhaustion from doing multiple assignments take a toll on her. It wasn't long before Iseul falls asleep on one of the empty desks in the equally empty classroom. Her last thought was how pleasant the weather today was. With a cool breeze entering the classroom and the warm ray of sunlight hitting her face pleasantly.  

 

While the blue haired girl takes an impromptu nap, Eun-jin only glanced at the sweet girl before her and smiled with uncharacteristic softness. 

 

     "Yep, we'll really~ need a soft member like you in my club." '-because anyone who joins are going to be just as unpleasant as me, or worse.' Eun-jin comments inwardly, lightly poking the sleeping girl's forehead and chuckling when Iseul's face lightly scrunched up. It was a shame that Iseul will be a part-timer for a bit, but that can change at a later time. Eun-jin always achieves whatever she desires. 

 

Iseul will yield to her every demand, one day.

 

For now, her adorable friend can manage her time however she wants to. Eun-jin was nice like that, only to people like Iseul anyways.

 

'Although you're the only one in that category of people that I know.'

 

The light caramel brown haired girl gets up from her seat and leisurely walks to the windows. The view was quite boring as they were in the wing where the view shows the back of the school. It was just where interesting things might happen, certain events that not many approve of. Sometimes, Eun-jin would see other students gang up on other weaker ones and while it did entertain her for a bit-their methods were so boring as were their appearances that the girl quickly dismissed the probability of being recruited by her.

 

Looking down, pitch black orbs blankly observed as a cute girl hands a dark haired boy what seemed to be a love letter. The boy shook his head and the girl runs away crying not long after. Eun-jin was quite bored with the entire ordeal already until she sees the boy do quite something interesting. 

 

A needle, or rather-needles-materializes on the boy's hands and they float to land on the letter on his other hand, ripping it to shreds. As the pieces fell on the ground, the schoolmate of theirs stomped on the remains of the love letter. 

 

'Aren't you a mean one? Heh!'

 

Eun-jin whistled, grin widening as the boy's head snapped to her direction. Impressive, to have heard her even though she was on the fourth floor and him all the way at the bottom. 

 

Twisted but amused pitch black clashed with rigid and irate gunmetal blue. 

 

"Get ready to say hi to our new member, Iseul-ah~."

0