Chapter 4 – Sensual massage
232 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young boy’s eyes slowly opened as he felt the gentle shaking of a hand on his chest. He focused his gaze on the person who awoken him, his master, Madam Susan. His hair was slightly dishevelled, with drowsiness apparent on his face. 

“I am so sorry to wake you at this time my precious, but a very important client has demanded your services.” Madam Susan solemnly said.

Glancing at his master, she seemed weirdly anxious, chewing on her lips while appearing uncomfortable. 

Madam Susan noticed his untidy appearance and combed his wavy raven-black hair hurriedly, making it presentable after passing her comb through it several times.

While using a damp silk cloth to clean his face, Susan voiced, “Your client this time is Princess Moira, who is troublesome and ill-mannered, as she refused to sign the contract that protects you.”

As she wiped his forehead, she continued:

“-That’s why, if she tries to do anything inappropriate to you, shout for help and I will come to save you,” ordered Susan.

The boy nodded his head in response, understanding that the person he was about to meet was different from his past customers, as they even made his stoic master so nervous. He was shocked that he would be servicing royalty but regained his composure after a few seconds.

“Good boy,” Susan comforted as she kissed his forehead, “You are also to give this person the best massage and experience possible. Who knows? She may also be your future master.”

Madam Susan led the boy out of her quarters to the room where massages were given.

“Be on your best behaviour.” Susan reminded the boy.

The boy shook his head once more while rubbing his cheeks, eliminating any traces of drowsiness on his face.

Madam Susan slowly opened the massage room’s door and greeted the person who was already present within the room, saying, “Thank you for waiting Princess Moira, as promised I have brought my pet, who will now give you my brothel’s complimentary service.”

“I see that he was not exaggerated by you, Madam Susan. Take your leave now, you have my word that I will not harm your pet,” Moira promised.

Madam Susan bowed, and promptly nudged the boy inside the room, closing the massage room’s door behind them as she left. 

The boy stood in front of Princess Moira and was lost in observing the Princess who oozed high amounts of grace and charm. 

She had pale white skin, a curvy waist, and a gorgeous face that housed ruby-red lips and her well-defined features. Her stunning figure appeared to be completed by her lustrous golden hair, illuminated softly by the candles inside the room.

Rubbing her chin, Moira decided to take a closer look at the slave in front of her, walking a few steps in his direction. 

Snapping out of his daze, the boy felt nervous as the Princess did not lay on the massage bed immediately like his previous clients, and instead chose to approach him.

The warnings that Madam Susan gave him ringed in his ears as he feared for the worst.

Closing the distance between her and the boy, Moira threaded her playful fingers through the boy’s long hair and commented, “Beautiful,” as he lowered his head sheepishly. She continued to play with his hair for a while, chuckling lightly at how afraid the toy before her was.

“Stop looking away from me child, let me see your eyes,” Moira commanded as she pressed her both hands to his flushed cheeks, his head forcibly raised to meet her scrutinizing eyes. 

Moira noticed his fetching, alluring purple eyes that glittered brightly, even in this dimly-lit massage room. Moira noted that the boy appeared to unconsciously bewitch anyone that met his gaze, due to his innocent but entrancing eyes. 

Turning his head away bashfully from the Princess’ intense glare, the boy shyly mentioned, “Princ- Princess Moira, Madam Susan will get angry if I spend too much time alone with a client. Can we begin your massage now, please?”

“Close your eyes, and open them when I say so,” Moira instructed as she undressed from her formal uniform, which was embroidered with emblems that indicated her high status within Arbo and by extension, Dravaria. 

After removing the garments that covered her upper body, Moira rested her body face down on the massage bed, telling the boy to open his eyes and begin the massage. 

Removing the hand that covered his eyes, the boy moved forward to the massage bed and asked the Princess where she would like to be massaged.

“Focus between my shoulder blades and my lower back,” she responded.

The boy placed his dainty hands on Moira’s back, massaging thoroughly as he felt her soft milky white skin. Strangely, although the boy lacked the physical strength needed for a proper massage, it was as if his hand emitted energy that resulted in the comfort of his client. This ‘energy’ elevated his childish massage beyond what professional massagers were capable of. 

Princess Moira, who was currently releasing groans of pleasure unconsciously, also felt a deep sensation of déjà vu towards this ‘energy’.

‘This feeling, I have definitely felt it once before. But where?’ Moira contemplated inwardly.

Thinking during the boy’s mind-numbing and sensual massage was extremely difficult, but Moira continued rummaging around in her brain nonetheless. 

Finally, after a minute of pondering, Moira believed the ‘energy’ to be similar to when she was in the presence of her mother, Queen Themis of Dravaria. The feeling emanating from the boy’s hands was akin to when her mother released her divine aura, which soothed and calmed her allies once they were in close proximity. 

Divine energy can only be used by mortals who were close to Godhood, or when a God bestowed their power to one they were interested in, which took the form of a divine inscription…

Realising that the boy massaging her may be a rare holder of a divine inscription, Moira requested the boy to stop the massage. Rasing her body off the massage bed, she looked at the confused boy once more.

“What is the matter, Princess Moira? Was my massage not to your liking?” the little boy questioned fearfully, with his eyes closed as the Princess’ upper body was completely nude.

Covering the boy’s mouth with her hand, Moira pinned him to the bed, and forcibly removed the cloth that covered his torso. 

The boy screamed with all his might, attempting to call for Madam Susan to save him, but it was futile as his voice was silenced by Moira’s hand and the pillows on the bed to which his face was pressed. 

As tears streamed down the boy’s cheeks, Moira calmly assured him, “I am not going to hurt you, child, I just want to look at your back.”

Staring at the boy’s now exposed back, which was devoid of any markings whatsoever, Moira touched his velvety skin and supplied him with her mana. 

A divine inscription would not be shown visibly on its bearer unless they learnt how to circulate mana within their bodies. A bearer of a divine inscription would instinctively circulate mana, once they reached puberty. 

By supplying the boy with her mana and circulating it within his body, Moira judged that if he really was the holder of a mark from the Gods as she thought, it would reveal itself. 

After a few seconds of contact with the boy’s back, the unmistakable pattern of a symmetric flower began to reveal itself, with other mysterious patterns surrounding it. 

‘This boy… he carries the mark of Aphrodite!’ 

Moira was stunned at what she discovered. She also noticed the strange markings that surrounded Aphrodite’s inscription, which meant he has received multiple divine inscriptions.

‘Dear Mother Gods, he is a triple divine inscription bearer.’

Removing her hand from the boy’s back, the markings became fainter and fainter, eventually disappearing entirely. 

Taking a few moments to calm herself, Moira announced, “Rejoice, little slave, as you are now the possession of the Grand Princess of Dravaria.”

6