The vile lich ch9
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 9

King's palace was a tremendous place of artistry and beauty. It looked like it came right out of a fairy tale. The main hall was full of statues left and right. One was being depicted yawning, another stretching, one bust was rubbing its eyes. This kingdom had a weird sense of art.

Acting king was an only child. His mother was an overprotective paranoiac woman. She kept him inside most of the time. With his father's sudden illness, the greenhorn kid was established as acting monarch of the country.

Stuart was a major shareholder and founder of several companies in his previous life. He knew a thing or two about managing non-democratic power structures. He taught he would pay the acting king a visit.

While at it, he also got to know the people of the castle. Concubines, teachers, advisors, maids, cooks, and whatnot. So many people to talk to.

By now Stuart had established a modus operandi for enticing people to do things. Stuart had no rush. He took his time to get to know people before he started talking to them. Their peculiarities, their likes, and dislikes,cares, wants general emotional state they were in. You dangle what you want them to do between them and what they want. To reach what they want they would pay attention to what they perceive to be in-between them and their wants. That`s when you got them. .If planned right,quiet whispers, smallest of nudges that`s all it would take.

He started with the cook. «The entire kingdom is in my hands.If i decided to poison the king this kingdoms fate would change in a hurry. I am basically the man behind the curtain.» The cook started smiling and went «eh heh heh.» It was an amusing tought for him.

Then the lich paid a visit to the advisors. «If i control the information that reaches the king i would be able to sway more power towards myself. It would be as if i am the king.»

Wraith paid a visit to the kings mom and went: «They are going to try and kill my son! »

Wraith visited some of the maids and said : «Look at that strong man right there. He is dreamy.» The young ladies started giving the acting king ``the look``. To the others, lich said: «Look at this shit. Everything they do is disgusting.»

He went to some of the concubines and whispered increasingly degenerate thoughts about the king into their ears until their face said ``Ew why did i think that`` .

Suffice it to say the kiddo sitting on the throne had an avalanche coming towards him.

Then lich went to whisper to the king. Slithered arround him like some kind of vulture. The unholy existence grasped the lad in his neck and his forehead. The lich was staring into the boys head with his piercing hollow eyes. He opened his bone face and leaned in:

«I am the master and the lord of this land. I am the beginning and the end . This country is my oyster and subject to my ambitions. I must rule this land with my ambition so the entirety of my subjects find meaning thru me.»

The timid boys eyes lit up. King was beginning to understand the situation he was in. He knew the facts about his status quo but that was not the same as emotionally understanding it.

He was the undisputed alpha of his territory. The power and the responsibility was on his shoulders.

«I hereby must transcend man , for no mere man can embody this ideals. I must radiate confidence for i am the cornerstone of this kingdom. When i am weak the kingdom is weak.»

The undead taught this boy the image of a king is more of a king than the actual king himself. The boy was smart, he understood. All the ego and posturing was there because it had to be there. When the image of the king is weak it trickles down to people. The people become full of anxiety. So he had to put up a strong front no matter what. Kingdom was a play he is the actor who plays the king. He knew he must play the part in a convincing manner.

The confidence and the arrogance can`t be faked for long. So an actual mindset of superiority had to be established within the boy

The king summoned his worrywart mother into his throne room. After they exchanged pleasantries :

« Ma, I need you off my god damn back.»

« Son you got to listen to me. You can`t trust any of this people! They are snakes, they are scorpions ! They will bite you, they will sting you , they will kill you. But baby you can trust your loving mother . I will step on the heads of those snakes and squash the scorpions for you. I know what is best for you honey.»

The king stared at his mother in silence. It was as if he didin`t just say what he said earlier. This woman completely ignored what her son proclaimed . Perhaps she tought he didn`t know better.

« Is it that Franz scum? Is he manipulating you or is it, Selma? Oh, that foreign slave bitch is the worst. What did she do to you? Don`t fall for her womanly charms, she is doing those things not because she loves you , she wants to control you! Please son listen to me.»

In the same breath, between the lines, This woman called the acting king gullible retard and a pathetic perverted weasel who would do anything for pussy.

«She thinks i am a naive simpleton.» the lich whispered into the kings ears. His majesty`s face went sour.

«Do you know when to start a fight? When to end a fight ? Do you know how to earn respect? Do you know how to establish dominance? Men know and understand things you would never understand. You walk around antagonizing everybody, and once they retaliate you make it all about yourself , you make it all about how people are envious of you and whatnot. Do you thing you are smarter than me ? Wiser than me? I don`t think so. Your opinion doesn`t matter that much. Please don`t think of yourself so high and mighty.»

He took a look out of the window and sighed. Whenever he talked to his mother his morale would be

demolished. ``Maybe it would be best if she was out of my life and away`` He tought.

«Guards! Take my mother to her room please»

The guard with a bland look on his face:

«This way maam.»

She didnt want to end things at this note.

«Unhand me you brute. You! You are going to regret it . They will eat you alive and you will say my dear mother was right then it will be too late. Oh, my dear lost puppy.»

The king turned his face to the dumbfounded guard:

«What are you waiting for? Chop chop , Come on.»

His mother assumed someone in the castle was filling her sons head with ideas. She wasn`t wrong but her assumptions only included the other people in the castle. So she started scheming against his advisors and teachers.

 

 

Buy a copy: https://www.amazon.in/Vile-Lich-Feyzullah-Yuksel-ebook/dp/B07W6Y1GR5

1