~All These In One’s Body~
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   Lee Wei walked back with a kettle and three cups in his hands. 'Brother Huno, please this way,' he said and led him to a table. Seeing Lee Wei sitting on a mat in front of the table, Huno didn't know if he should laugh and just followed. Lee Wei turned tea for Huno and himself, after which he raised it up to Huno and then drank. Huno did the same and started drinking. 'I guess the culture in your world is different,' Lee Wei said. 'Yeah, in my world there are lots of cultures, there are some that are closely similar to yours,' Huno replied. 'Oh, probably someone from here went down there,' Lee Wei said. Huno laughed, 'it may be possible,'. 

 'Would you like me to talk about cultivation or you would like to have your bath first?' Lee Wei asked. 'Start now,' Huno said. 'Okay,' Lee Wei said and stretched his right hand towards him. He pointed his right hand to his head and touch his forehead. Huno was wondering what he was going to do when lots of information flooded his mind. 

  'Those are the three chapters of the Qi refinement scroll. I'll love to prepare a bath for you to help cleanse your body, but the bath is hot to the skin and unbearable,' Lee Wei said. 'Sure, why not?' Huno said and kept quiet, trying to understand the information he got. 

  After a while, he did what the scroll said, trying to feel the trace of weak energy in his dantian. Lee Wei's voice came through, 'every being has a trace of Qi energy in the body, once you can trace it you can feel the energy in nature, the more you know about your body the easier it is to find,'. 

   Huno listened quietly as he continued. After a while, he stopped and scratched his head. 'Don't worry, it can take a long time to find the energy,' Lee Wei said, seeing his expression. 'That's not it, I'm thinking of something,' Huno said and then closed his eyes. 'What's wrong then?' Lee Wei asked. 'There seem to be three kinds of energy in my body,' Huno replied, opening his eyes. 'Three energies?' Lee Wei asked. 'Yes,' Huno replied and thought, 'two of these energies are coming from my left arm. Is this related to Luna? What if I close the place?,'. 

  Lee Wei was thinking when he heard Huno say, 'close'. He was confused. He looked at Huno, whose eyes were closed at the moment, and kept quiet. 

  After about ten minutes, Huno opened his eyes and vomited a black substance. 'Here, drink tea,' Lee Wei said, handing him a cup. Huno drank immediately. He still felt like vomiting, but he held it because he felt wrong vomiting in someone's living room. Noticing this, Lee Wei shouted, 'let everything out, forget about the carpet,'. 

  Hearing this, Huno turned and vomited again and again and again and again. Time passed and Huno was still vomiting. Lee Wei was shocked, 'all these impurities in someone's body?'. Huno felt his body grow weak, the black substance kept coming, and he thought probably he had done something wrong but Lee Wei kept saying it was just impurities in his body, telling him to let it all out. 

 Time passed, and after thirty minutes Huno was still vomiting. His body had a thick layer of black substance all over. But what surprised Huno was the more he continued, the better he felt. It was as if his body was freed from heavyweight and became extremely light. 

  Xue and Luna finally came over, smiling and laughing as they came. When Luna saw Huno she screamed, 'Huno!!'.

 Her expression changed, her body became cold but before she could react Huno raised his hand telling her to stop. She paused and watched him vomit, wondering what was going on. 

  'Those her impurities in his body, to cultivate he as to get rid of them, the more the better and far easier it is to have a steady foundation,' Xue's voice came into her ear explaining to her. Luna looked at the black substance that was flowing towards them then looked at Huno, who was vomiting and saw he was smiling. 

 The cold on her body reduced as she watched quietly in case of any change. Almost fifteen minutes later, Huno finally stopped and laid back in the pool of his impurities. Luna rushed over to him immediately and asked, 'are you alright?'. 

   Huno laughed and said, 'I feel great,'. 

'Here, take this pill. It should help you regain your energy,' Lee Wei said, and walked over, handing him a pill. Luna took it immediately and fed Huno, who felt a refreshing feeling in his mouth as he chewed. 

  'Luna, you just had your bath. Why did you enter this dirt? You are covered in the dirt now,' Huno said. 

  'Doesn't matter I can have a bath with you again,' Luna said. 

 'Your hairstyle is nice, did you say thank you?' Huno asked. 

 'Yes, she did a lot,' Xue replied.

   Luna's hair was packed to the back, leaving two braids each on both sides of her face. 

'Brother Huno, I'll carry you to the bathroom,' Lee Wei said to Huno, who could not get up. 

  'Thank you brother, I have caused you a lot of trouble,' Huno said. 

'No, this isn't a big deal,' Xue said. Lee Wei carried him and Luna turned to Xue, 'I'm sorry,'. 'It's alright,' Xue replied and pat her on her head. Luna rushed and followed Huno and Lee Wei. 

  Lee Wei put him directly in the small square-shaped pool of water in the middle of the room. The length of the pool was two meters, and the height was slightly over a meter. As soon as he got in, Huno sank. Some seconds later, he came up and his shirt was gone. Luna, who rushed in after, jumped into the pool, almost hitting Huno. 'How do you drain the water when it gets dirty?' Huno asked. Lee Wei moved his hand from left to right, the corner of the pool facing Huno moved like a sliding door to the side and moved back, immediately preventing the water from flowing out. 'It flows out to a big tank outside a disciple on cleaning duty handles it every day, if you need water there's a lot in that tank, I want to go help Xue,' Lee Wei said pointing to a big tank opposite him. 'Alright thank you,' Huno said. Lee Wei left and Huno rested his head on the side behind him. 

  'What are you doing?' Huno asked. Luna didn't give him a reply, so he opened his eyes. Luna was holding his hand in one hand and holding a sponge in another scrubbing. Huno stared at her blankly and said, 'are you using me to practice?'. 

  'Yes, did you do something at that place?' Luna asked and said, 'I don't know why I am not feeling it anymore'. 

      'I closed it,' Huno said and added, 'open'. 

'I can feel it now,' Luna said. She raised his arm and scrub his armpit. Immediately Huno burst into laughter. 'Give me that,' he said and grabbed the sponge from her. He held her and scrubbed her. After some time, he stopped. 

'Try controlling the water,' Huno said.

'What?'.

'Just try if you can,'.

'Fine,'.

  

   She closed her eyes and tried, but nothing happened. 'I can't,'.

'Maybe because the water is hot, try cooling it or freezing it,'.

'It's difficult without a medium,'. 

'Just try, it's difficult, means it's possible,'.

'Fine,'.

    She tried again, even so. Nothing happened. Luna didn't look at Huno and just stared at the water. Huno pits his hands on her head and said, 'I think I'm the reason. Maybe when I get stronger you'll be able to do more,' Huno said. Luna looked at him and smiled. 'Right, for now, mention nothing concerning what's in that place, when I feel it's the right time I'll let him know,' Huno said. 'Okay,' Luna replied.

 'What energies do you feel in my body?' Huno asked.

Luna looked at him and said, 'Well since I came out the first day I always felt two energies similar to the one in my body, I thought probably it was because that place is in you because before I left I always felt them in that place,'.

'I see. Have you ever tried using those energies?'.

'No, but when I control snow, one increases more than the other in my body,'.

'Oh, can you try bringing that energy out?'.

'I've tried. There's a force from you stopping me.'

'If that's the case, then my theory is right. I need to get stronger so you can release more power.'

'You can surely do it.' 

'Once I can break through to the Yi realm, cultivation to the foundation realm will happen quickly because of those stones. The Yi and Er realm are the easiest to reach and pass, they both have only one sub realm,'.

'I don't remember Lee Wei saying that,'.

'He passed a lot more information,'.

'Okay,'.

'Let's finish up and get out. I want to rest and continue the Qi refinement scroll.'

'Okay,'. 

...

~note Huno didn't take off his jeans~

0