Chapter 6
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin broke away from Carsus' gaze and tried one more time to wriggle free. Carsus let him go this time with a smile.

The person who knocked came in and was surprised to see the king. He bowed at Carsus before looking at Jin. He heard that the main dancer was in this room, but he didn't know that the king was in it as well.

"Sir Jin, your group has been calling you to prepare. I came to pick you up."

Seeing that a man had come in so suddenly, Jin couldn't remove the rod he had inside of him at that moment. He can't just shit out metal from his ass randomly and pass it off with an 'excuse me'.

Uncomfortably, Jin glanced one more time at Carsus, who looked like he was enjoying the show. He shot him a look once more before leaving with the man.

Ugh. He could feel it in him with every step. It was metal, so it was pretty heavy. He had to squeeze his arsehole to prevent it from sliding down every time.

Jin tried to walk as normally as he could, following the attendant and bypassing what should be several important figures of different neighboring countries. Once he regrouped with the other members, they were looking at him with the curiosity of wanting to ask many questions but couldn't. It was time for them to perform. There was no more time to chit-chat.

The group strode to the middle of the ballroom and the guests were made to stand by the sidelines as they watched the dancers take their places. The surrounding conversations started to calm down and fall silent in respect to the performers.

Out of the entire audience, a sharp gaze swept towards Jin and looked at him with an expression of bewilderment and recognition.

Jin stood in the middle of the formation founded by him and his groupmates, unaware of the particular gaze lingering on him. His starting pose required him to stretch his hands to the heavens in a 'graceful' but 'sensual' way. Doing so just tightened his ass, making his walls wrap around the metal rod once more.

Jin hoped that his face was at least normal. The main lead was the focus of the performance; who would want to watch someone dance with the face of a person who was constipated? Then again, maybe he actually was constipated at this point; it wasn't too far off.

That damned king. How embarrassing.

Carsus watched Jin barely hide his slightly uncomfortable face, making the corners of his mouth tug up from his throne.

Then, the song started. Jin and the other members moved in practiced fashion as their gestures drew abstract images and scenes in front of the audience. Bare feet touched the cold, glossy floor as chiffon and silk intertwined up in the air.

The first step Jin took, he felt the metal almost slide off from under him. In an attempt to save it, he dipped his body and clenched it in harder. The metal rod inside of him was burning with his body heat and he could feel it graze upon his sensitive spot.

Reyna's gaze connected with Jin afterwards, shooting him an inquisitive look. Is everything okay?

Jin shot out his own look stating that he was fine. The exchange only lasted for a split second.

He tried to hold it in better whilst delivering the steps required in the dance. His legs started to feel like jelly and the world spun around him, yet he continued to execute his parts with resolution.

His arms caressed air and drew arcs that reached the starlights, his body wore waves that lapped against skin. Following that were swishes of fabric that followed his every gesture religiously.

He bit his tongue and carefully maneuvered in a way that made him less likely to rub against it, though it was near impossible; it would make him too stiff in dancing. Every step, every movement, it would hit Jin's tender part—every motion sent shivers of pleasure down his spine.

He gritted his teeth and danced with full determination. The spectators only saw the man's cold but beautiful face. His face showed no expression, but his eyes were full of contradiction; it was glazed and hazy, yet underneath glowed something that was fierce and resolute. It was a scene that elicited desires.

Carsus, being aware of that, subconsciously clenched his fists from his seat. His face had an ugly expression once again.

Jin's hands weaved in unsolicited desire with golden trinkets packaging it in a sweet wrapper. Fingers danced in a mirage that hypnotized those who were watching. Both in and out of the musical colloquy, the stage seemed to be immersed in blurred lights. 

The song gradually started to welcome its climax and its rhythm started getting quicker. Steps turned into stomps from the feet that performed its story. Jin was having a hard time trying not to lose consciousness from the intensity of the stimuli. His sight grazed on the person on the throne and he as he saw the person stare back at him.

The rod inside of him felt like he was being pervaded by that man on the dance floor.

Perhaps it was because of what he was experiencing, but the dance turned out to be more sensual than it was intended to. Other people saw the main dancer move with intoxicated pleasure and forbearance that they felt like they were experiencing it themselves. The young and fresh nobles who were brought out for exposure were flushed pink and couldn't seem to tear their gaze away from the scene.

The group members, especially those who knew Jin however, knew that something felt off with the way he danced tonight. He felt out of it, and some movements were a bit sloppy. Jin's usual movements combined sharp thrusts with muted pulls but his dance hampered all the sharp motions into something softer.

The performance ended and only the sound of silence could be heard. Everyone seemed to still be drunk from what had been displayed. After a minute, a clap resounded, and one clap turned into two; it grew until the room was filled with applause. Jin's legs were shaking and he almost couldn't stand up.

After the group had received its applause, Reyna approached Jin with the intention of wanting to ask if he was really okay. His form was a little bit out of shape, but it was a good thing that nobody in the audience seemed to notice.

She observed Jin's expression throughout the entire dance; his face was slightly pale and his feet were trembling the entire time. She wondered if he was feeling sick or if he had suffered any pain somewhere.

The entire group looked at Jin as well; they knew that he had messed up. Some were worried, while others looked like they wanted to know what was going on.

Reyna went up to Jin and was about to talk to him, but Jin rushed past her with a sluggish look.

"Jin, I-"

"I'm sorry, some other time."

His words were muttered, and his steps looked like he was about to fall anytime. Reyna looked at his rushing figure, perplexed, while another voice chided in from nowhere.

"Hmph. I told you he shouldn't have led the dance today. Look at how messed up." Seraphine's voice dripped with sarcasm, her arms crossed in front of her. The new girl who she was always with also glared at Jin's retreating figure.

Other members of the group started to talk, while Fei and Rheb looked at each other worriedly.

Jin felt like he was going to collapse at any moment. If it were not for his strong willpower, god knows what would've happened on that dance floor tonight. He shuffled his unsteady feet to the door of the drawing room that he and Carsus occupied earlier. He needed to take this damn thing out of his ass. It was already bulging from within his abdomen.

He shut the door with his weakened strength, but a hand blocked the door before it closed. Pushing from the outside, two golden eyes met his own.

Carsus pressed his way forward before finally shutting the door behind him.

His hand slowly moved to the handle and locked it. Now it was the two of them inside the room once again, though this time no one could enter.

Jin's forehead was glazed with cold sweat. He glared at Carsus, slightly panting between each word. "What are you doing? Why did you come here?"

Carsus crossed his arms and smirked. "I'm here to watch what you're going to do next."

Jin rolled his eyes. "It's none of your business."

"Oh? But you're one of the dancers for this event, and you don't seem to look too well. It's my responsibility as Phacan's king to look after his citizens."

Jin stared at Carsus, who stared back at him. There was a slight teasing tone that seeped in the middle of Carsus' sentence. Clicking his tongue, Jin looked away from Carsus and turned to do his own thing. "Do whatever you want."

Jin reached towards his harem pants, feeling the metallic rod still burning within him. Before he could bring it down, Carsus strode towards him and stopped his hand. He grabbed the hand that was reaching out to his own garter and placed it above his head.

"What in the-"

Feeling the world tilt, Jin hooked an arm around Carsus' neck and was slammed on the room's couch. He felt the air in his lungs leave him as his back hit the cushion. This time, Jin really was dizzy.

"What in the world are you trying to pull off, your highness?" He asked, exasperated. He was hanging by a single thread of sanity before he was just about to lose it. He wasn't in the mood to entertain his highness' antics. His hand was still locked above his head.

Using his other hand this time, he reached towards his pants in another attempt. Carsus caught this one too and locked both of his hands above his head. At this point, Jin really couldn't take it anymore. He stared challengingly at Carsus with watery eyes, winding his legs around Carsus and brushing together their most intimate of places. The only barrier between them was cloth.

They engaged in another staring competition.

Carsus' eyes darkened. With his other free hand, he felt over cloth and pushed on Jin's chrysanthemum with the base of his palm. The top of the metal rod dug into Jin once more.

"Aurg-..."

Jin's back arched and the two cherries on his chest presented themselves to Carsus. Leaning over, a ticklish breath hovered over Jin's skin. Jin looked down to see Carsus gazing at his eyes intensely, as if looking for permission.

Jin wrapped his arms around Carsus' neck. "Do whatever you want."

With that permission, Carsus finally did what he wanted to do the first time he met this man: his tongue flitted over a pink cherry, earning a gasp from above him. It was a sweet sound.

With the eagerness of someone who has just been enlightened, Carsus felt the cherry at the base of his tongue and slowly drew up. Being already half aroused from the dance, Jin slightly shuddered. It felt good.

Carsus licked the pink little thing, up and down, back and forth. Dizzyingly slow and leisurely. He played with the other one under his fingers, plucking it and rubbing it until it swelled. Afterwards, he switched targets and licked the one that was swollen. He gave it a little suck.

"Ngh…"

Jin was drowning in pleasure. His head was dazy and the thing inside of him still hasn't been removed. Instead, it just contributed to getting him drunk. He tugged at Carsus' hair, who was having fun playing with his chest.

Carsus looked up to find Jin's face flushed, eyes hazy with desire. It wasn't completely unfocused yet. At that moment, all Carsus saw in Jin's eyes was his reflection. Jin looked at Carsus pleadingly, and Carsus' own desire was ignited.

Like that, Jin's pants were finally discarded on the floor. Carsus undid his pants, and a familiar sight peeked out from underneath.

Jin was already half hard. He just needed a slight push to get him over the edge. With that, white pre-cum slid down his length and disappeared into his cracks. From his chrysanthemum, a familiar shiny texture peeked between the hole. The metal slid down without any support, and a sigh of relief could almost be heard from someone.

Jin was displayed bare in front of Carsus once more—in all his glory. Carsus pinched Jin's chin and opened his mouth. A finger dipped in between Jin's parted lips, and Jin caught it with his tongue. He swirled it around and sucked it, his gaze never leaving Carsus.

Carsus repressed the urge to do him on the spot. He needed to do what Jin taught him last night, if you could even call that a lesson… he didn't want to do anything wrong to the man below him.

With restraint, Carsus placed another finger in Jin's mouth, who similarly played with it using his tongue. There was a slight smile in his eyes, and he looked like he was enjoying it. At least, that's what it looked like to Carsus as he watched Jin stare teasingly at him.

Slightly irritated and helpless, he took out the two fingers Jin did and placed them in his mouth, together with a third finger. He was getting restless and the man below was teasing him. Tsk, he'll just do it himself.

With that, Carsus brought the two fingers that were played by Jin and shoved it inside the man underneath him. The metal rod loosened Jin's insides considerably, so all that was needed was to lubricate him. Seeing that it was okay, Carsus inserted the third finger and massaged the rims of Jin's chrysanthemum.

Jin brought Carsus' head closer to his chest and hugged it. He felt the fingers explore his insides before retreating in place.

Then, Carsus aimed his length at Jin's front.

"I feel like I should say this before I go any further, or you won't be able to remember this afterwards." His raspy breath left invisible strokes on Jin's neck. "While we're in this…contract, all of this-"

He traces the tip of Jin's rod, all the way to its base, then up his navel, in between his chest, and finally to his lips.

"-is mine, do you understand?"

Jin, who was in the middle of feeling the rising pleasure, was brought back into slight sobriety hearing Carsus' words. He paused. Carsus couldn't see his face since he hugged it to the crook of his neck. Slowly, Jin brought up his head into a nod.

As soon as Carsus felt the movement from above him, he pushed in all the way.

Jin gasped at the sudden penetration and tugged at Carsus' hair. He wrapped his legs around Carsus, lest he was about to fall off the couch. The two of them were connected once again. Deliciously so.

Carsus moved his hips, sliding along before pushing down on Jin. Their most intimate places entangled, intertwined, before retreating and meeting again and again.

There was a knock at the door of the room and the handle moved a couple of times before stopping. The both of them ignored it all.

Jin was slipping into the familiar feeling of being tipped over the edge. His breaths were ragged, but so was Carsus'. They met and departed, and Jin was feeling Carsus grow inside of him.

Carsus' rod hit Jin's sweet spot, letting a moan escape from his lips. Hearing that, Carsus positioned himself and glazed over that one spot as he entered. His thrusts went from sliding into drilling—only the sound of wet skin colliding were left in the room.

Jin's breaths increased as he fully pulled at the base of Carsus' hair. His blood started singing in his veins.

"Agh no-!"

Just like that, Jin's sight turned into white as he was filled with ecstasy. For a second, he felt like he was falling amongst clouds, like his soul was being pulled away from his body. He touched the zenith.

The convulsing walls around Carsus pressed all around him before letting him go, and Carsus also felt close to release as Jin clutched him. He shoved it in a couple more times, earning whimpers from below him.

Finally, Carsus released all that he had, filling Jin's insides with a warm layer of his essence. Jin subconsciously tightened his opening, making Carsus' breath hitch after the stimuli. The two held each other tightly, catching their breaths in the wake of intimate display.

Jin felt the exhaustion from the intensity of the prior events. He was made to dance with a metal rod, and was fucked afterwards by the king. He wanted to rest his eyes, just for a moment.

Carsus felt the calming breaths of Jin as he held him in his arms. He caressed the face in front of him, taking in every detail of this alluring face. He watched as Jin leaned comfortably into his caress.

"Don't you dare try to defy me again."

0