Announcement(Read only if you are caught up): It Actually Happened…
2.4k 13 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm just making sure, but you are caught up to the latest posted chapter, yes?

Then please go on.

:)

Spoiler

Announcement

Yep. I'm COVID positive.

 

As mentioned in my latest chapter's author's note, a few relatives came over from a different country and stayed with me for a few weeks.

This is a good thing, cuz of all the souvenirs they brought over and because being with them is pretty fun.

Did I mention the souvenirs? There was a lot!

Anyway, we naturally went around and had fun while they were here.

After they'd had their fun, they left.

But then they got stopped at the airport back in their country cuz they were covid positive when they arrived.

And now, I am too. Fuck.

Just got diagnosed yesterday. Tuesday.

 

It's pretty mild for the most part.

Just a fever and frequent bouts of drowsiness at the moment.

There's also constant fatigue and my body aches all over — which I'm honestly not sure is caused by COVID. It might be cuz of overwork.

 

Oh, and the coughing. There's lots of that. My lungs are apparently pretty unhealthy.

(Most likely because of smoking a lot during my years in college. Dammit. Don't smoke guys...)

 

A very kind aunty of mine has taken it upon herself to help me out while I'm home quarantined.

Which is a godsend for me, actually. I'm so bad at taking care of myself when I'm healthy, so being sick would've been a death sentence. lol

I can finally eat some home-cooked food when she arrives.

She's pretty strict to me though... I can already hear her nagging at me about my carelessness...

 

Now, what does that mean for you?

Well, since I don't have a supply of backlogged chapters, this means that there might not be any releases this Sunday.

Hell, if I'm sick for longer, there won't be a chapter next Sunday either...

 

I've already written a third of the next chapter — Arc#2 Chapter 19: Within a Fragment of Eternity (2) — and I was planning to write the rest during the weekends...

But as you can see, those plans are now moot.

Seriously. If I was going to get sick anyway, couldn't it have waited until after I finished the chap...?

 

I deeply apologize to anybody who cares.

Sitting down to type on my laptop is impossible at the moment. It actually took me a while to write all this out from my phone.

Sorry for any errors, I did not proofread this chapter at all. lol

Once the fever and aches die down — maybe after about a week? I dunno, doctor said it's different for everyone — I'll write out the next chap.

 

I just made this announcement so that you guys/gals/apache helicopters/ or whatever you identify as don't have to wait with bated breath or something.

 

Lemme just make this clear: I have NO INTENTION of dropping this work.

I'm writing this shit to completion. No matter how long it takes.

And even if nobody else but me reads it.

 

Just give me a week — maybe two — and I'll be back to pumping out the content.

I hope you don't forget about this humble author's work during that period of time.

 

Thank you for reading my Public Service Announcement.

I hope you have a wonderful rest-of-your-day~!

= Lire ♪ =

[collapse]
57