Chapter 3 – Adapting
634 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akashi bring us to the surface.

Noir contacted Akashi who is on the surface to pick us up, the elevator started moving i talked about minor things with Noir.

"Come to think of it, how many KANSEN do you have?" 

"We? Probably not much, because we still searching for the other part of ships that got dumped."

I see... So there isn't many KANSEN that exist in this world, heh... I probably gonna go "Gotta catch 'em all" the part of ship to make my own fleets. Noir who looked at Greynar's face nodded and smiled.

The elevator opened and Akashi inside of it, "Hurry up nya~" 

We got into the elevator and it started ascending, around 5 minutes we're at the surface. Akashi need to do something so she leave us alone for a short tour in the base.

The base itself is a huge one with a nice looking windows lightning up the corridor, its still morning in this world so im still tired from the sudden change after i got teleported into this world. 

Noir explained to me that this base were build around the Siren invasion after they receive a message about the massacre in the middle of war. 

After about 30 minutes of touring the base, we finally got into the dorms where i would be staying for undefined time period. 

"Here we are, this is your room." Noir opened the room. 

The room itself is clean and has a nice vibe, its sort of comfy with a large king sized bed. 

"Don't forget to prepare in the noon."

Noir closed the door leaving me alone to prepare some stuff for me to join the Azur Lane.

Lying on the bed thinking about what happened today. I'm sort of like those isekai protagonist that got reincarnated or accidentally transported into a strange world. I chuckled thinking what will the future holds for me, i wish its not a hard road for me, i doze off after around 5 minutes.

knock knock

Sounds of the door woke me up from my sleep.

"Sir Greynar, Master has called you into his office."

"Be right there..."

That sounds like Belfast... 

Since i haven't received the Commander uniform, i dressed up with the formal outfit the maid has prepared in the closets.

I opened the door, in front of the door, a maid appeared. It seems my guess was right, it was Belfast.

"Nice to meet you Sir Greynar, i heard from Master that you arrived here today." Belfast bowed. "I am Belfast, the second ship of the Edinburgh class. I have duties as the head maid while being the Royal Navy's greatest cruiser."

My parent teach me 1 or 2 things about royal family formal introduction since i come from britain, but i never guess i would also seen this with my own eyes. 

"Ah, nice to meet you Belfast." Overwhelmed by the introduction i bowed my head in reflect.

"Let's go then, Master has awaited you." 

We walked into the main corridor where Noir's office could be seen in the distance during the short tour.

Belfast knocked the door.

"Come in." Noir answered.

"Master, i brought you Sir Greynar." Belfast opened the door.

"Hello Greynar, looks like you had a good short nap." 

Greynar walked into the room, "Yeah im still adapting here."

Noir smiled, "Is that so? Just see as you fit."

I seated in front of Noir, while Belfast is next to him standing, as expected from Royal Maid.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Here, i got some formal application for you." Noir took a bunch of paper sheets.

I look into it, and there seems to be something that caught my interest.

"Hey, what is this writen on the paper?" I asked Noir about it.

"That one? Its a paper for approval recommendation."

I see... Noir planning to exploit this applicant by using the approval recommendation for me to join Azur Lane organization. 

I nodded in his explanation, Noir who seems to realize that i know what he planned smirked.

"Well i guess i will fill these applications, thanks for preparing these for me." 

"No problem, we're assisting you as much as we can. The rest is up to you."

I got back to my room after i had lunch with Noir.

'I guess this is my turning point'

Greynar has always has one objective and its to move forward into the future ever since he started to live independently. And even today he will still move forward to live in this world, but he also got more obstacle to avoid. 

Greynar started to fill out his application, hoping the best in his life.

I finished it, i guess i'll go outside to take a leisure.

Its still too soon for the dinner, i decided to go to the exercise location which is not far from here.

I see a plane in the distance, what i can see its a dogfight between 2 planes. 

In the exercise area itself, i see 2 KANSEN also fighting using their rigging, i think its Enterprise and Akagi. 

"Good one Enterprise!" Akagi swiftly dodge the arrow Enterprise launch.

"Right back at you!" Enterprise aimed the bow at Akagi while parrying the bomber.

Both of the ships are having a fierce battle, the battle itself seems to be draw but its actually not.

Akagi has the upper hand in the battle, Enterprise seems to be worn out by the barrage of plane Akagi launched. Enterprise launched a decoy plane which it got intercepted by Akagi's fighters plane. Akagi rushed into Enterprise to punch her, Enterprise responded the same as Akagi which they both collided their body. Both of their body exhausted, but the one who still stand still is Akagi.

I who watched the fight was astonished, i walked away after looking at the fight.

'that fight is one of hell' i muttered under my breath.

i wonder if i could get my own KANSEN soon. 

Greynar was excited to have one of his ship to command.

The night arrived, Greynar got invited by Noir to come to join them in the dinner.

"Noir, here's the application you asked." Greynar handed the paper.

"Thank you, i will inform you regarding it tomorrow." Noir received the paper and smiled.

After the dinner Greynar headed out to his own room.

'Come to think of it, what is this dorms anyway? I haven't seen anyone near my room'

Greynar got curious and tried to knock the door next to his room, but no one responded.

I guess it might be not hurt at all to try peek right?

Greynar opened the door and saw what looks like an empty room. 
It seems no one live here, Noir was right when they said they only have few KANSEN that are actually constructed using the wisdom cubes.

I got back into my own room and call it a day.

31