Chapter 9 – Clutch
279 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our fleets has arrived in the border, it was just water everywhere until the sea starting to rage and the weather started to change. A tower emerged from below to greet us, a different one as the other event in the game. A silvery tower that is as tall as a burj khalifa, there is also some humanoid Siren that are protecting it. There's not many on what i could say about that tower, but i think this is one of the anomaly the reason Siren attacked Northern Parliament. If we could call a reinforcement, we would do it but... 

"Commander! This weather is bad, we could get swept along because of the wind and the whirlpool."

Avrora was barely standing still from the anomalous occurrence that we're dealing with. The condition of the sea is not stable, we could get swept randomly at any moment we are careless. The humanoid type Siren also attacked us when we're at the disadvantage, this is at the bad situation. 

"Volga! Can you try to escape?" 

"I can't Commander, the sea is not stable for me to move out of this weather, but i have some way to break out." 

"Then hurry! We couldn't last long in this condition."

"Let me try then..." 

Volga summoned her rigging and it started to formed a between the dragon and launched it upwards. It transformed into a meteoric shape dragon that fall from the sky and exploded after it touch the sea, resulting we got swept through the wave it formed and escaped from the bad weather. We thought it was all but it wasn't, the Siren spotted us and it was the elite siren we encountered, escaping it will be a pain in the ass. 

"Pamiat, get ready to blast these copy paste Siren into the oblivion."

"You got it Commander, this time i will go full firepower, HYAAAaahh..."

"Avrora, i need you to defend our rear side, Volga we need your air support to standby for an incoming Siren's plane, look for a way to get out of this situation, we need to survive this one." I said with a grim expression.

"Okay, Commander."

"Leave it to me!"

'Surviving isn't our only prioritize, knowing the Siren's objective is also one of them. But in this case, we need to survive as long as possible.'

"Volga, i need your help dealing with those carriers!"

3 Elite carriers was spotted behind the elite destroyer and cruiser making Pamiat's movement limited.

"I will assist you, please continue to attack the vanguard fleet." 

"Will do!" 

Volga sent out several Fighters and Bombers into the Carriers and exploded them into pieces. Her blast radius is powerful enough to make near ship to also get caught inside of the explosion. 

I encountered a nearby Siren's battleship with several heavy cruiser, my radar picked up a strange movement under the water, guessing its a sub i told the fleets to beware of submarine.

"A submarine is incoming at 10 o'clock please be caution below your feet."

The fleets confirmed the position of submarine and dodged the incoming surprise attack. 

How many hours has passed, we're still fighting the Siren. 

"Commander! We're out of shells!" 

"My plane has ran out of tank." 

"Old timer like me is too tired to fight again..." 

"Shit, this is the worst case scenario, they tried to make us exhausted to the point none of us could fight anymore."

I prayed for some miracle to be done in front of us, i don't want to

Suddenly the Siren stopped moving. Everything else was silent, only the sound of sea heard by us. 

"Commander! The Silver Tower is gone!" 

As Avrora shouted, the Tower is already gone by the time we turned behind. No one know what did we just witness, the Siren is quiet and they're not moving.

"What's our next move Commander?"

"Call the mass produced ship to secure these Siren's we don't know what will happen if we leave it be, lets go back and report what we've seen to Noir." 

"Our mass produced ship has started to move into this area, we could leave anytime." 

"Let us leave then... These Sirens gave me an eerie presence." 

Leaving the Sirens alone we got back into the base, its morning already and the sun is starting to shine again. We rest into the bed and end our day here. 

11