Chapter 13 – New Member
228 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
FINALLY! I found the password for my account! Sorry for the sudden disappearance for 1 year, i changed my device since the old one has virus on it. I don't know how it installed itself on my PC. I could continue the series soon!

We followed the Queen into a big flower garden where you could see many kind of colorful flower bloomed, at the center of the garden, they got a tent that lets you see around the garden. It was a fascinating beauty that you wont get to see back in my world, it could hypnotize your eyes. The Queen and me sat in the opposite direction, Warspite standing behind the Queen and Volga took a seat beside me. 

"So, what do you want to discuss with me, Your Majesty?" I asked the Queen.

"You have hear of the news by my servant about the drastic progress made by Iron Blood, right?" 

I nodded respectfully as to not make the Queen mad. "I have got the message by Commander Noir through Helena when we were at the communicating room." The Queen nodded and gestured Warspite to gave her a sort of paper and she handed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked the Queen. "This is the reports that come from Iron Blood when they constructed KMS Bismarck. There wasn't anything strange with the reports, but there was suspiciously measure that they took."

'It looks very normal to me, but something caught my eye as soon i stumbled upon it'

Greynar muttered. "If that's how they went, then no wonder they rebelled." the Queen looked into me raising her brow. "Can you say it again?" I looked into the Queen eyes. "Well, the content of the report is normal, but their request is very strange. Why would they need more wisdom cubes when each of the factions got enough cube to progress their development of building KANSEN, it looks like they have some hidden desire to monopolize the cubes." 

The Queen nodded. "That's what we've been searching into, but there has been no report after this one. It looks like something behind the shadow is moving without us noticing, therefore we should strengthen our defense and we need to be cautious."

Volga who has been silent this whole time asked. "When you said about defense, you don't mean?" The Queen nodded. "It seems you caught up to me, i will send you one of Royal Navy KANSEN to assist you in your sortie and mission, the better firepower we have, the better result is." 

'That's some drastic development, i honestly didn't expect to have another KANSEN so soon, but it will be very useful for us in the future. But wait, something isn't right for this one'

"I think it's a nice proposal for us, but every action has it own price. What are you aiming, Queen Elizabeth?" Greynar asked with a different tone from his usual self.

The Queen snickered with a mocking face. "We don't need any prices, lets just say that it's a gift from the Royal Navy to have a new Commander in this port." 

"Then, i won't ask about your objective, i suppose this discussion finished?"

"Yes, that's all i want to say about, i will inform you tomorrow about the KANSEN we will send to you." the Queen arose from her seat. "Glad to have you on board, Commander Greynar." the Queen reached her hand to me, we shook our hand as a symbol that this one of hell discussion ended.

We parted away and got into the dormitory, there was no other noise other than our footstep until Volga broke the silence. "Commander, this new KANSEN, what do you think it will be?" 

 I put my hand on my chin. "Well first off, since we already got an air support, then i guess it would be beneficial to get a destroyer or a light cruiser that has the speed fast enough to swiftly dodge and with the personality... I hope it's an easygoing one."

'Well its not like this is the same as the game, so i only want a ship with an easygoing personality'

"I also wanted someone that i could share the fun about Commander." Volga clasped her hand with a joyous expression. 

'She really is an angel...'

The next day we got informed that the Royal Navy's KANSEN has arrived, we quickly got out to the port and saw someone standing near it. Her hair was fluttering as the wind passes through, a blonde long hair, similar to that princesses in a light novel, i was taken aback by its appearance. 

The KANSEN turned into our direction. "Hello Commander, i am Aurora of the Royal Navy, fourth ship of the Arethusa-class. You are welcome to call me the "Goddess of Dawn," but please forget any nasty-sounding nicknames you might hear like the "Silver Phantom." Commander, perhaps you are familiar with some of the other names that I've been called?"

Aurora, the Light Cruiser will be joining our temporary team. 

11