Chapter 17 – Turning Point
184 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Barrage of salvo rained upon us, we took cover but some of mass produced sunken. Volga was desperately took cover behind the command fleet while Aurora was clinging on the side. The barrage was stopped when we heard a distance explosion from behind. The Eagle Union fleet has arrived, i could see a fighter plane in the distance, it was Enteprise's. 

The communicator connected once again to our the ally frequency. "Sorry if im late, we encountered some traffic jam." Noir's voice coming from the device.

Greynar hearing that started to laugh after hearing Noir's new joke. "A traffic jam? Good joke, there is one on the sea, unless it was the Sir-"

"It is" Noir interrupted. "The Siren stopped us from advancing to your location and we had to deal with some humanoid Siren."

Greynar become stern. "...So it's safely to assume that Iron Blood has colluded with the Siren?"" 

"Sadly, yes..."

'Not like i could change what has been done anyway'

"Then." Greynar stretched his muscle before giving an order. "All out attack, fire!"

The mass produced ship begin to counterattacking and the tide of war has been flipped into Azur Lane side but it wont be long before they are exhausted.

"Noir! How long until Queen Elizabeth fleet to arrive." Greynar asked with a panicked voice. 

"We don't know the estimated time! All i heard was the Siren was blocking their path, we tried to contact her but the connection was cut off by something, their comm might be jammed!" 

'Shit, our hands are full of Iron Blood, now the Siren are interfering with us. There is no one to help us with the War because each nation was busy with Siren on their hands.'

The scenery of a clean blue sea has turned into a dark sea with floating parts of mass produced ship on the surface of the water, Greynar looked through the battlefield where many ship has sunk due to the amount of mass produced ship by both side that has been sunken by the Iron Bloods and combined fleets of Greynar's and Noir's. But a certain thing that he had noticed ever since the battle has started, the Siren hasn't interfered them.

Greynar rushed back to the outside of the bridge and shouted. "Noir, Isn't this weird that the Siren didn't attacked us yet? They supposed to collude with the Siren but they aren't helping them."

Noir who was outside of his bridge nodded. "I know! Something isn't right about all of this, we should've seen some Siren aft-"

[I'm impressed that you human aware of something isn't right while under a distress because of the battle, this was all an experiment]  A voice was heard, from the sound of it, its not either from any ships, it was a voice that made Greynar's body shivered like he had experienced the voice before.

Greynar heard the voice and looked up to the sky, a sole humanoid Siren with tentacles was seen.

"You are... Observer!"

Obersver looked into the direction of the voice and saw Greynar's figure on the command ship, she attempted to scan Greynar.

 [Your body, you, you are the Savior, im thinking where have The Magister moved you, never thought you become one with Azur Lane]

'Savior? Wasn't that what the weird voice was saying when i got transported into here? The Magister, is someone that are from the game but why is it mentioned now? My body? Did something happened to my body? This wasn't recorded in the game'

Greynar was very confused upon hearing Observer's words. "What do you mean by coordinates? Who is The Magister? What is my connection to you?"

Upon hearing Greynar's question, Observer furrowed her brows. [You have forgotten who you are? The precious existence for the Key forgotten himself, a laughable scene. Perhaps, your memories has been sealed, or should i say, rewritten. This will be very troublesome to fix it, but i hope the Savior could awake from its slumber to assist us in the future dealing with the experiment around the timeline.]

Observer paused and looked between Greynar and Noir. [From what i see, the world only need 1 Commander, so... Please Commander Noir, have a safe trip to afterlife!] Observer shoot a small beam that pierced Noir's heart.

"Guugh..." Noir's body suddenly collapsed as he bend on one knee and he coughed blood.

Seeing the scene unfolded in front of him, Greynar's blood drained from his body, he never understood why Noir has to die nor never understood why a high ranking Siren being overly familiar with him when they clearly never met.

"Noir!!!"" Greynar shouted.

""COMMANDER!!"" The shipgirl of Eagle Union tried to move to Noir's location but a barrier was preventing them to move to his location. 

Greynar tried to reach out to Noir but he couldn't anything as he could only watch his senior Commander to slowly dying. 

The Iron Bloods was put on hold by Bismarck, even though the enemy turned their back exposed, she honor the dying, especially the Commander she cares about

Noir continued to cough blood as he tried to ounce his last strength to speak to Greynar. "Greynar, sorry...  It was a short time with you, but... It was unforgettable experience... please... Keep protecting humanity... I leave... the rest... to yo-" 

Noir become lifeless with his body slowly bleed from the shot. 

Greynar was silent, he couldn't say a word to Noir nor he could express himself, the dark sky started to rain as if it expressed the pain of Greynar losing his only Senior in this world. 

'I will definitely avenge you'

"Thank you, Noir" As Greynar said that, the barrier lifted up silently because of Prinz Eugen intervention but Observer who noticed didn't mind it. 

[Have you done your goodbye? It's almost time for my depart because all i could do is Observe. Savior, no, i should call you the Commander from this point right? That device they brought to bring you here isn't a device but-]

"I don't want to listen." Greynar interrupted Observer. 

Observer blinked and scuffed. [Too bad, if that's what you want then you wasted a precious information about yourself]

"I will find it out myself." 

'Im surprised, i should be emotional but i feel calm in this situation, perhaps its because of the Savior factor that she is talking about'

Greynar was waiting with Observer next movement but something interrupted her. A portal appeared next to Observer, it was Tester, another high ranked Siren. 

[What took you so long to deal with this one?] Tester asked. 

Observer smiled. [Nothing, i just found a new toy to play with, if you are here then your job is done, what did the Natural Calculation System says about them?]

[It was beyond our prediction, a huge success]

Observer who heard that smiled even wider. [If the awakening process was completed, it will be before time that they join hand with us. Tester, please do what we have prepare for the next stage] 

Tester nodded and snapped her finger. 

"Commander! This is bad!" Helena voice was heard in the comm.

"Mirror sea..." Bismarck who saw the scene ordered the Iron Blood to retreat. 

Aurora cried out hurriedly. "Commander! Jump from the ship!"

Greynar jumped from the ship that was about to disappear to the mirror sea and Aurora caught his body, the ship where Greynar was on, also disappeared and formed a giant whirlpool. 

[We will meet again, Commander] Observer waved to Greynar. 

Many Sirens fleet was seen in the area using the portal that they used. Observer and Tester left the scene using the portal to teleport Sirens fleet.  

"Crap, they will bombard us with volley if we don't move out of this whirlpool as soon as possible. And if we are sucked into the whirlpool we will be stuck on that mirror sea." 

9