Chapter 52 – Unwanted Trouble
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Commander roamed around the port with no destination on his mind, the weather is very cloudy above him, and it seems like it will rain soon. He silently sighed, since Volga and Enterprise was doing an escort mission assigned by him, and Aurora went with the Clevelands to retrieve a document from Dragon Empery, he was pretty lonely without them. 

He roamed his gaze to the sea, recalling the dream he had when everything turned into chaos. Siren and KANSEN was fighting each other until the last fleet destroyed. Human escaping from the sea and went to the core of the land. Storm and Lightning were seen surrounding the air. A brief silence on the air before the winds blow to his direction, he wasn't sure how to handle all of this problem alone without getting help from someone.

'They would label me as a madman if i tell everything from the scratch. There is also an issue with the META ships that are still hidden around the world. Also, the S.A.V.I.O.R fragment, i need to find it quick before all of this turning me insane.' Greynar sighed heavily.

His long journey will be filled with thorns and spike, yet his resolve remain unwavered. A dream to another dream, he thought to himself, the only person who will understand might be Shinano of the Sakura Empire. The wind swept fiercely from the direction he faced, its strength causing his eyes to wince involuntarily.

The wind carried an ominous strength, a harbinger of an impending storm. His gaze fixed upon the direction where the sky had darkened, a forewarning of the tempest drawing near. Greynar went back to the building, on the way he met with some shipgirls, they greeted him with a warm smile and he replied with a wave.

He used the remaining time to sort the documents and immediately submit it to a nearby Manjuu delivery that will be going to Naval HQ. The next day, he went to the port to see the girls who were just finish comissioning and welcomed them. As the Commander, he felt a responsibility to ensure their well-being, including their mental health. It wasn't an obligation imposed upon him, but a genuine desire to ensure the happiness of the girls under his care

Saratoga who was the lead ship for the comission had a serious expression that never been seen on her face. "Commander, we'll need to talk about something." The light carrier said while walking past through him.

Greynar slowly nodded, he followed Saratoga after he bid farewell to the girls and let them rest. He went to the main building to see Saratoga sitting at the table in the cafeteria, there was less shipgirls so they could talk with each other freely. He took a seat directly facing her. "What's the matter?" He asked in a concerned tone.

Her violet eyes met with the Commander's, she sighed. "Commander, i never told anyone about this, but my recon plane seems to detect something, again." 

The word again made him raise his brow, there was a similar situation with her recon plane that got shot down by something. "Did you find any clues regarding it?" 

Saratoga nodded, she took something from her pocket and presented it to him on the table. "This was a radio frequency that i manage to capture." 

It was a document printed on a wavelength that appeared to be of a long-distance frequency type. Greynar shifted between Saratoga and the paper he was holding, "When was this taken?" he asked. 

"Approximately around 9 hours ago, it was sudden so i didn't get to capture it correctly since we are in hurry to return." She answered while nibbling with her finger.

'I will try to look at this wavelength, it might be coming from Siren but there's no denying of a possibility it came from the META ships that are hidden.' The Commander muttered silently in mind.

Greynar got up and nodded, he went to Saratoga to pat her head. "Good work, you can rest easy, i will ask Helena to decipher this wavelength and inform you about the discovery we found." 

The light carrier adorably lean on his body, she looks exhausted after the commissions. "Thanks Commander, i will rest now, can you take me to the dorm?" She reached out to his hand, pulling it closer to her non-existent chest. 

Greynar happily comply her request and walked her to her own room, there was no passerby since most girls was still either on commissions or inside their own room. The pink-haired carrier's eyes started getting strain on her, it seems she really need to sleep and won't be awake for the next hours. Greynar silently chuckled, they arrived on her room after some time.

"Here we are," He opened the door and turned on the light. "Woah, nice room you got here." 

The room exuded a lively ambiance with its vibrant pink walls. The floor, adorned with a meticulous flower pattern, complemented the overall aesthetic. The bed, dressed in a pinkish-purple sheet adorned with dolls, stood as the centerpiece. The lamp emitted a bright and cheerful glow, casting a warm hue across the carefully decorated space. The mattress, invitingly soft, promised comfort and relaxation.

Saratoga made her way to the bed, moving with a deliberate slowness. She removed her uniform and shoes before pulling a blanket over her petite body. Greynar smiled and turned off the switch, whispering a gentle goodnight before slowly closing the door until it clicked. The Commander then proceeded to Helena's quarters to discuss the recently discovered radio frequency.

Greynar turned on his comms, "Helena. can you hear me?" He switched his radio channel to the light cruiser's.

"Loud and clear, Commander, something happened?" Helena asked, she was monitoring a nearby island so it was a surprise to hear Greynar looking for her.

"We got some problem, i need you to try decipher the source of this frequency, i'll explain in details when we meet." Walking through the hallway hastily, he put the paper back.

"...okay, i will meet you there, Commander." With Helena final words, he turned off his comms.

After some time, Greynar arrived at the control room of the NY Harbour, he opened the door to see Helena was sitting there, communicating with other nearby island, managing the perimeter around the harbour. Inside, he could see Eldridge, Cannon-class destroyer sleeping beside her peacefully. Eldridge presence was crucial for the control room in case something happened to the power source. 

He knocked the door to let his presence known to Helena. The cruiser turned around and greeted him politely, Helena tried to wake Eldridge but Greynar told her to let her be. After a brief greeting, they continued where they left off. The Commander took out the documents, presented it to Helena and let her do the magic work. 

While Helena trying to decipher it, the Commander explained about what happens during the commission. Helena nodding off as she listened to the story, it was mysterious on what did Saratoga's recon plane recorded. There was no visual sight but only a mysterious wavelemgth that got into one of her recon plane. 

"Commander, i've already dechipered the wavelength, turning it into hex language i can get it done in seconds-" Playfully using the hologram to decipher the language, she raised her brow when she stumble into something. "Th-this is..." 

Greynar curiously looked at her reaction, "What? Did you found something?" It was obvious unnatural reaction from her. 

She slowly turned around and presented what she had just found.

[6b696c6c736176696f72] 

'Kill Savior' is what was said in hex language. Helena was clueless about its significance, but Greynar wore a serious expression since he knew what is it. He glanced at Helena briefly, not making eye contact with her, he shook his head and thanked Helena for deciphering it.

"Commander? What does it signify?" Completely oblivious to its meaning, the blue-haired girl asked curiously.

Greynar shrugged upon hearing her question, "No clue, we will need to investigate this message further, i hope other fleets didn't encounter some abnormality." The Commander checked the time, but something caught his attention.

"Helena? What is this?" He pointed at the red dot in the corner of the screen. 

Helena take a look at what was Greynar pointed to, her eyes widen upon seeing it. "Commander! It's an S.O.S signal! I think one of our fleet got caught in a trouble!" 

Greynar began to rush outside. "Inform everyone available to weigh anchor immediately and rush to the location!" In that moment of panic, he prayed that they were safe.

The emergency signal turned on, casting a red light throughout the entire area. Greynar hurried to the nearest command vessel, starting the engine immediately upon boarding. Memphis followed closely as he rushed out of the harbor, with several shipgirls trailing behind him. Some remained to defend the place.

"Helena give me the location of the S.O.S signal!" Greynar opened his comms channel and immediately gave out orders.

"Right!" Helena send the information the the command vessel, it showed in the map that they're trapped in the southern area of the pacific sea.

"Carrier fleets, prepare to launch reconaissance plane!" He issued another command to the fleets, it was a race against time so they need to be quick.

Once the recon plane launched, it began flying above him and headed in the direction they were going. Albacore also followed underwater, using her sonar to navigate the area around them. Cautiously diving beneath the surface, she intermittently surfaced to inform the Commander about the underwater situation. There were no Sirens in sight, but they needed to be careful, as there was a chance they could be ambushed.

"This might take a while to reach to their location." Greynar silently muttered, "Stay safe, Enterprise." He prayed that nothing happened while he was away from them.

1