Chapter 58 – Dreamlike Situation
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm here again, huh?" Looking around amused, Greynar sighed.

The night after the intense battle with his lovers, the Commander found himself on the white space again. There was nobody in there, but only a small chair placed in the middle. The entity he knows wasn't there to greet him, and only himself alone inside the space. He roamed his gaze around and saw what it looks like to be a white coloured door from far away. 

"A door?" He mused. "I should take a look closely." 

Walking through the wide space, he felt as if the closer to the door, the more sluggish his movement is. 

"Haa... Ha... Finally." After a while, Greynar reached in front of the door. 

At the sight of the door, it appeared plain and ordinary. There was nothing special about its design, yet it felt strangely familiar to him. There was nothing that connected the door to the other room—both sides of the door led to nothing but an empty space behind it. He was curious as to why a door was placed here. With a curiousity got a bit to him, Greynar opened it slowly.

"Here goes nothing then." The door opened with a slight creak. 

Inside the door, his vision changed to a scenery near an island. He could see several figures not far from where he stood. His eyes widened as he slowly approached them. It was the lost Northern Parliament expedition team that had been stuck in the Polar Expedition for years. Volga was also there with the shipgirls he knew, but their figures were blurry enough for him to not see their faces clearly. But only one person that stood out to him, the short white haired girl that was standing in front of the expedition team. Her red eyes and her headband with her cunning smile was clear to him. It was the shipgirl called Bon Homme Richard.

Upon closer inspection, they didn't seem to notice his presence. The Commander gathered his thoughts and proceed to just try and greet them to test if they will respond to him or not. 

"Hello!!!" He waved his arm around to their location, but they didn't seem to notice his presence nor bothered to look at his direction. 

He approached them that was still discussing about their current situation and location. Kronshtadt was clearly acting weird, and it was also her third time to appear on the location. He immediately knew what will happen after this. 

"You're not the Richard i know. Who are you? Answer me!" Kronshtadt squinted her eyes. 

The current girl in front of her was not the semi long-haired girl she knew. Something was odd about the girl, and she couldn't understand the reason of it. Kronshtadt looked at her friends, they tilted their head with a confused look at Kronshtadt .

The girl she questioned unknowingly smiling at her. "You're strange one, lady. Didn't you just called my name? Bon... Homme... Richard." 

Frustrated at her answer Kronshtadt turned into Arkhangelsk to question her. "Arkhangelsk! Describe how this girl looks like to you! Her hair color, eye color, and the length of her hair!" 

The blue haired girl answered. "Her hair is white, the colour of her eyes is blue, and her hair length is semi-long respectively! But why are you asking this?" 

Kronshtadt was taken aback, in her vision, the girl in front of her wasn't the same from what her teammates described to her. 

"I'm also seeing the same thing! What's wrong with you Kronshtadt? Are you seeing something different on her?" Soobrazitelny interjected.

"What's... what is wrong with my vision... Why am i the only one seeing something different on her." She hold her eyes, worrying that some kind of trick was placed on her, she turned to Richard again. "WHO ARE YOU!? HOW ARE YOU MESSING WITH MY MIND?"   

Richard could only smile and shrug, "I don't know what are you talking about, lady. You're looking at the real Bon Homme Richard here, no trick was used." 

She realized that it was no use to talk to her, she was very confused on the current situation she was in. "The photo! Right! We took a photo! But, we didn't meet this time..." 

"Oh you mean this picture?" Richard hands ou a clear photo group. 

Kronshtadt was horrified after she received the photo. The girl in front of her and inside the photo was the same. But something was strange, a man could be seen in the background. To be precise the man was looking at their direction from far away. 

"Who... Is..." Kronshtadt squinted. 

Greynar who also was listening and saw the picture shuddered upon the closer inspection. He could see himself, in that very group photo. Suddenly he felt someone was watching him, to be precise, someone that was near him looking at his eyes. The girl, the short haired carrier girl turned to his direction. She was smiling widely. 

The dream that was suppose to be something like a movie, changed into a horror beyond comprehension. The actor inside the movie was aware of a presence that was watching their movie. Richard, was aware of Greynar's presence. 

"I see you... Don't think you can hide... From me...." She tilted her head ninety-degree, slowly approaching him." dO yOU tHINK yOU ARE SAFE FROM ME!???"

The Commander wanted to utter a scream but he couldn't do it. He wanted to use the S.A.V.I.O.R to get him out but he couldn't make his voice come out. Richard's eyes who was red before, now turned into pitch-black. Her pupils, her iris, and her whole sclera is all black. It was something out of a horror movie. 

"Don't be scared~ I'm here, just, for, you. S.A.V.I.O.R. Ehehehe, AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Her laugh was very terrifying, it was as if the void was speaking to him, he couldn't move an inch.

"FUCK! DON'T COME CLOSER!!" Blood drained out from his face, it doesn't help that his body refused to move.

Moment like this he wished that this was only a nightmare, but it was too real for him. He glanced at the expedition that fleet stopped moving and as if time has stopped, a sound of a chime was echoing through the whole island. Richard has stopped moving. 

"What the..." His eyes blurred and he immediately blacked out.

The Commander opened his eyes and tried to wake up, he felt like his whole body was being held by someone. Looking at his side, it was Aurora who was peacefully sleeping, the light cruiser girl was using his body as her pillow. He sighed in relief, it was just a nightmare. 

"It was too real to be a nightmare, what was that?" He recalled back any kind of experience and everything he felt inside the door he went through.

The cold sweat drenched his body, he needed to go take a shower but he couldn't move. He gave up and turned to the opposite side. On his other side, the auburn-haired girl was also sleeping beside him peacefully. The beauty of her sleeping face adorned with her posture gave him a small stimulation as he recalled yesterday moment. It was pretty intense. 

"Bon Homme Richard... I will remember her importance." He turned his head around the room to see the current time.

Checking the clock, he found that it was still early morning. With most of his tasks completed the day before, he didn't have much to do at the moment. The Commander went back to joining his lovers peaceful morning nap.

 

Announcement
Im back
0