Chapter 10
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Fan is the shareholder of Tianqin Entertainment, and is also the most famous agent of Tianqin , all the artists who have passed his hand can be in China Red through the sky. Probably because the gas field is too strong, many people in the company are afraid of him, and Michel is no exception.

Just like now, when Qin Fan is so famous, Mi Xi Er can't wait to tell him all the things he knows: "After Feng went to the field, he suddenly started this way, but only at night, I checked. Some information is said to be because the pressure during the day is too great. The big movement in the report should be that I am preventing him from running around."

"That is bundled with it"

"That is that I am afraid that he will make another move and attract the hotel." People, so I plan to tie him with a rope."

Qin Fan's calm look has finally changed: "Are you tied him?"

"No, no, no, I don't agree, how can I tie it? " Mi Xi Er really wants Cried out, Feng Jing is now the most valued artist under Qin Fan. If he has any scars in his own hands, he has no doubt that he will be smashed.

Qin Fan slowed down some tone and asked: "Why haven't you been notified of such a big thing?"

"Because, because of the seal, he won't let me say." Mi Xi Er's voice is low like a mosquito.

Qin Fan looked at Feng Jing, and the latter sat there with a face. It seemed that his mood was worse than him. Qin Fan spit out the gas and asked: "The insider who said in the report, do you have any in mind?"

Mi Xi Er looked at Feng Jing and saw that he did not speak. He had to swear by his head: "I suspect Zhu Xi, because I met her twice."

Qin Fan's fingertips patped on the table and said: "We will not cooperate with her anymore. I will negotiate with bunny, and the remaining two episodes will be replaced by the heroine." The lipstick advertisement for bunny is a series of advertisements with plots. At present, it is tentatively scheduled to be played in four episodes. The seal is signed by the whole contract, but like Zhu Xi, it is definitely a diversity sign, and substitution is not too much trouble.

"Other colleagues in the public relations department have already drafted the declaration. After the company sends it out, you can forward it and you don't have to respond. Hot search will be withdrawn, Weibo will also let them delete, our water army should use It won't take much time to get the wind back."

Mi Xi Er still sighed Qin Fan's resilience, and he was once again calles by him: "Mi Xi Er, go back and write a report to me, next time I know." If you don't report it, you won't be used to go to work."

"Know, know." Mi Xi Er looked at Qin Fan with a tight heart. Just after the movie, he also asked him to find a house. Do you want to tell Supervisor Qin? Ah,

like seeing through his mind, Feng Jing, who has never spoken, suddenly said: "Rice line, you can go out and write a report."

Mi Xi Er: .......

He stepped out of Qin's office step by step."

After he went out, Qin Fan connected the inside line of his secretary and asked her to make two cups of coffee. The secretary knows their taste very well. She soaked the coffee very efficiently, took it into Qin's office, and politely retired.

Qin Fan took a coffee and took a sip, and asked Feng Jing: "You have been under great pressure recently."

Feng Jing licked his lips and perfunctored it. "Well...."

"Because of what"

"..." He does not know why, I can't say that because of the attack of Mo Zhen fans, Qin Fan will not believe it. He took a sip of the coffee in front of him and pretended to be unwilling to answer.

Qin Fan waited for a while, and put the coffee cup in his hand down: "I will not arrange work for you this time, you go to receive psychological counseling."

"No, I think I can do it with my own guidance."

"I will let the secretary help you make an appointment . I will inform you directly after the appointment."

Feng Jing: "....."

So he does not like Qin Fan.

Qin Fan has always been very efficient in doing things. The day before, he said that Feng Jing would accept psychological counseling, and he would help him to get a psychiatrist appointment the next day. Forced by Qin Fan's. Wei, Feng Jing had to go to see the psychiatrist.

He drove to the psychological clinic, driving it is a very private place, and it must be Qin Fanqian. The secretary at the door led him to a room and did not meet a person along the way.

"Mr. Feng, Dr. Zhang is already waiting for you inside."

"Okay, thank you." Feng Jing's voice came out of the mask and looked a little stuffy. He pushed open the door and walked in, and he saw a man in a suit.

The man was standing in front of the water tank and feeding the goldfish. When he saw him coming in, he raised a professional smile at him: "Mr. Feng, Hi."

Feng Jing took off the mask on his face and smiled at him: "Doctor Zhang hi." .

see how much emotion he did not resist, Dr. Zhang smiled and invited him on a chair across from his own desk:." Sit down, "

Feng Jing walked legs walked over and sat down in the chair found this sofa chair Sitting quite comfortably.

"Your situation I have heard from Mr. Qin, he said that you have recently been under greater pressure."

Feng Jing said: "In fact, there is no such video. I don't know if you have seen it. There is a liberation in our performance class. Just During the day i am filming is too much, and it is vented in this way at night."

Dr. Zhang smiled and said to him: "I have seen Mr. Feng's film, you are a dedicated actor. But the more dedicated the actors, the easier it is to accumulate pressure in the work. Since you walked in here It means that you also realize that you need some psychological counseling. You can talk to me. I will keep it secret for you. Even Mr. Qin will not tell."

No, he walked here completely because of Qin Fan's hand. The ability to cover the sky, but this psychiatrist seems to be not ignorant, Feng Jing decided to listen to his advice, and he frankly talked: "In fact, I will become a dog every night."

"Become a dog" Dr. Zhang finally revealed a trace Weird expression.

Feng Jing did not care, nodded and continued: "ah, every night one to twelve, my soul will swap and a dog, you see me, not I, but the dog."

He After the narrative, Dr. Zhang was silent for a long time before he smiled at him: "Mr. Feng, if you don't want to tell me the truth, I can't help you."

Feng Jing: ""

Tell the truth, don't believe, I didn't believe the truth, but what did he do? The

last doctor communicated with him for half an hour. He didn't communicate any results. He only gave him some medicine to help him sleep.

Although Feng Jing felt that he was wasted half an hour of life, but this medicine seems to be able to come in handy after eating, at night, the dog should be more secure.

He just drove out of the clinic, Mi Xi Er Just call and ask him how he talked to the doctor.

Feng Jing said:. "Okay"

. "That's good," Mi Xi Er seems relieved, "Dong Qin said you need to undergo a psychological counseling over a week, specific time I'll arrange to you."

Seal Respect: "...."

"I will not bother you if there is nothing."

"Wait." Feng Jing called Mi Xi Er, who was preparing to hang up the phone. "I asked you to help me find the real estate. Is there a clue?"

" I am looking for it , I will send it to you as soon as possible after finishing it."

"Well, remember that this matter is not allowed to tell Qin Fan." Feng Jing's tone is almost threatening.

"That, Feng Zong, I think....."

"I don't think you want to be my assistant."

"Understood."

"Good." Feng Jing was silent for a moment, and said again, "I am ready to go home, go to the supermarket helped me buy some beer and cheese."

"Beer and cheese" Mi Xi Er was strange, but didn't dare to ask, "Which brand of beer do you want?"

" Whichever , you can choose it, cheese, It's blocky."

"Know it, I will send it to you after I buy it."

"Yeah." After

hanging up the phone, Feng Jing was upset and didn't know why. After seeing the psychiatrist, he was even more annoyed. .

When he got home, he took a shower, and Mi Xi Er came with a big bag of things. In addition to the beer and cheese that he ordered to buy, he also bought a lot of vegetables, fruits and meat, and directly filled the large refrigerator in the kitchen.

Feng Jing picked a can of beer he brought, and began to cut the cheese. He remembered that Jiang Ran was cut into a size that he could eat, so he cut the cheese into a small piece.

When he was abroad, he had seen other people use red wine with cheese, but with beer, he has not tried. Try to drink a bite of beer like Jiang Ran and eat a piece of cheese.

The mood seems to be a lot of comfort, that is, this piece of Cheddar cheese tastes a little lighter, and you can buy it more salty next time.

During the period when there was no work, Feng Jing could actually go to bed early, but he still waited until twelve o'clock. Jiang Ran did not sleep at this time. She held a massager in her hand and was rolling on her face. The other hand did not forget to knock on the computer.

She was watching Feng Wei's Weibo. Not long after she closed the search yesterday, he forwarded the company's "serious statement", saying that this malicious smearing and embarrassing incident had been handed over to the law firm for full treatment. The "gay man" storm has subsided as quickly as it came.

"Tianqin's public relations speed is quite fast." Jiang Ran muttered vaguely, and saw his dog slipped into the bedroom.

"Er Huang, all twelve o'clock, how have you become a night owl recently?" Hey, if you are a dog, should you say "night dog"

"Wang." The little terrier on the ground screamed weakly. She fell down at the bed.

"What's wrong with you?" Jiang Ran put down the massager in his hand and hugged it from the ground. Her dog's mood has been very unpredictable recently. When she took it out in the afternoon, she was happy to be like a fool. Now she is so depressed.

"Wang." Feng Jing looked for Jiang's leg. A comfortable posture, still squatting.

"Er Huang, what's wrong with you?" Jiang Ran's hand smashed on the body of Erhuang. She raised two years of yellow. For how to touch it, it can make it feel comfortable. It has long been known.

Only today, the response of Erhuang is a bit strange. She touched it for a while and found that it was even more strange.

0