Prologue
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the defeat of the Madness Suzerain and the eradication of his army of Erasers, Writing had become more prevalent among the populace. Existing Writing communities began to expand as more and more Writers began to emerge from hiding.

 

Without fear of persecution from the Erasers, Writers began to travel across the country and spread the splendor of Writing and Creativity to the hearts of the younger generations.

 

This rise in Literature and Writing was officially termed the Literary Revival.

                             

During the Literary Revival, however, a council meeting where leaders of all the existing Writing communities in the region attended to discuss certain matters. These matters involved the Pocket Writers Association.

 

Some Writers expressed dissatisfaction towards PWA and blamed the community for the reason why the Madness Suzerain was able to acquire all the contact information on their communities.

 

But others argued that if it wasn't for PWA's huge contribution towards the destruction of the tyrant, they would all be routed out from their homes and erased. After some heated discussion, most communities agreed to pardon PWA.

 

All except for one community. They call themselves - Youth Writers. This community was a rather new community consisting of a small group of young Writers ranging from early to late teens. In accordance to their age range, these Writers were extremely hot-blooded.

 

They insisted on condemning PWA and urged the council to deliver punishment for the community's wrongdoings. However, because the majority had already voted otherwise, the Youth Writers had little effect on the decision.

 

Thus, Arthur, the leader of the Youth Writers, asked for a Decision by Duel. Arthur petitioned towards the other representatives in the council meeting and asked for permission to challenge PWA.

 

Winner decides the opposing community's fate.

1