A Day Early! Book 2, Apocalypse Command is out on KU!
141 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What a rollercoaster of a ride I've been through these past two months. I was in the middle of releasing Book 2 to RR. I started writing Book 3 around that time, too. And I was in between work, trying to find a job to help sustain me. That was 2 months ago, and things have changed rapidly since then.

Did I tell you guys I've gone full-time? I don't think I have. Seriously! I'm a full-time writer now!

I signed a contract with Podium that helped a ton, too! So there'll be six audiobooks for the Gravity And Divinity System series. I don't even have 6 books right now! I'm currently working on Book 4. But hey! Apparently I did enough to acquire Podium's attention and have them pair me up with a narrator that could help bring Jay's adventures to life!

With that said, my current position in life has improved.

I have more time to not only work on the story, but to also take care of myself. I'm getting back into cooking for myself, too. I feel like going full-time is letting me progress as a human being. It's also weird, too.

This story has been through the struggle. And I've had hateful messages sent my way for putting it on KU. But I'm only able to continue writing this story and actually living my dream because I've put it on KU. Or I would've have to quit writing. And having this pressure eased off of my back a bit is making me realize I have to reorganize my life. Make a schedule or something. Stay discipline. And keep on going! Because this story is finally starting to hit its stride.

I'm hoping Book 2 does well on Amazon. Even then, my real moneymaker is gonna be Book 3, which releases in Feb! But that's a long ways for now, so let's celebrate Book 2!

Apocalypse Command: (Gravity And Divinity System 2)!

Go get a copy of Apocalypse Command: (Gravity And Divinity System 2)! AND PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!

Oh, and here's the blurb for it:

A jokester gets serious and grows from strong to OP with Gravity Magic. But that’s not enough. He takes control of the System. He gets command of the Champions.

Jay Luckrun was your typical dorky weirdo. But everything changed when he became a dungeon crawler of the Multiverse. He fought monsters in another dimension and returned home to slay hundreds of assassins.

It's fun gaining new levels, stats, skills, loot, and magical powers while teaming up with the most interesting people ever. Why stress over the small details? But with more power comes more responsibility.

Because the Champions need a strong and unique leader to face the Apocalypse.

The gods plot revenge. The assassins lurk in the background. The rules of the game shift and turn more monstrous. And the world is transforming into something new, which might be Jay’s fault.

With his new life and his Chance becoming more unpredictable, Jay and his fellow Champions face harder challenges. But the changes Jay will see might push him in a direction that’s freakier and more powerful than before.

After all, he has gravity and divinity on his side. He has the power to influence everything.

0