A Complete 6 Book Series. From Apocalypse Comedy to Apocalypse Change. My first time
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've always wanted to be a writer. I know, this is an unusual start, but I felt like it would be nice to preamble a bit. Regardless of all the difficulties I've faced to make this dream a reality -- me and my self doubt -- the ride to this point as been an illuminating, challenging, and worthwhile experience. There are so many things I didn't know about when entering the book writing and selling business that blows my mind. There's plenty more that I don't know or I'm learning along the way.

Nonetheless, I'm glad I had so much support along the way and kept pushing forward. Now I have a complete series under my belt. My first ever. It's pretty awesome to say that.

It's like having your first written words, first page, first chapter, first ten chapters, first completed draft. Doing a second draft. Getting stuck in rewrite hell. Posting for the hell of it. Having your first book out for the world to see. Having your first book out on the market place to be sold and reviewed. And now I can say I have my first completed series and can look forward to other projects knowing I can finish them.

Anyway, with that all said, here's the actual story that you've all supported to see completed:

Book 1, Apocalypse Comedy of the Gravity And Divinity System Series: Click Here for the Amazon Page to Book 1

Book 6, Apocalypse Change of the Gravity And Divinity System Series: Click Here for the Amazon Page to Book 6

Book 6 Summary:

When your greatest enemies are the end bosses of the apocalypse, why not become the ultimate boss yourself?

Patriarch Jay Luckrun is one of the strongest dungeon crawlers in all of the Multiverse, but he's still not strong enough to overcome the greatest powers of the System. The [System Master] and the leaders of the great four pantheons. While making preparations for the soon-to-come war, Jay and his familiar Kleo touch on the ancient powers of the Precursor System, a type of system that existed before the current Multiverse System. There's more to it than what is known, more that involves Jay's path as one without fate. Jay has been known as many things in his career as a Champion, Dungeon Crawler, supervillain, and greatest enemy of the System, but what he'll become at the end of it all may reign supreme, if he can survive the challenge.

At the very least, he'll have the most reliable person at his side for the greatest fight the Multiverse could witness. YoAnna Sainte-Luckrun, the woman with the greatest of destinies. Follow Jay on his last adventure and see if he gets his happy ending after all.

Also: This is the last book of the Gravity And Divinity System series! It all ends with a sha-bang and with our favorite tropes. New levels, stats, end-game skills, items, and the tying of loose ends. Follow our MC traverse the Multiverse, the abyss, enter different dungeons, and face off against end-game bosses of the apocalypse. All of the books culminate to this finale with our favorite characters.

Thanks for all the support! Now onto new adventures!

I'll keep you updated on any new projects that hit RR.

2