I WAS JUST WALKING DOWN A ROAD!
133 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a bright, sunny morning, bird's were perching, clouds were sighing and Arthur was going about his daily life. Arthur had 2 siblings the younger one called Nicole who was a female and the older being called Yoounie who was also a female. The younger was rather a extravert while the older was an introvert, and there he was, Arthur, 'The Guy Who Was Born Cursed'. His title came from his extraordinary bad luck, after all he would always run into trouble. For example, when Arthur turned 10 year's old he was kidnapped and it was a mistake as the kidnappers took the wrong person. Another one was when he turned 12 year's old when he fell of a skyscraper because his he 'accidently' got pushed, luckily he was saved. And the worst one of them all, when he was just born, A BRICK FELL ON HIS HEAD! Legend's say he was cursed, but we'll never know as-. "Sigh, why do I have to work? I'm only 16, hah anyways let's just go back to the job, my break is over." Said Arthur with a sad tone. Arthur slowly but sadly made his way to his job and on the middle of the way he met his sister. "YOOUNIE? What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be over sea's, does mum know? Ohh you'll be in big trou-" Said Arthur as he was cut off. "Relax Arthur, I'm on vacation and yes, mum knows." Replied Yoounie with a sigh. "Oh, that's nice. Do you want to catch up later? You don't know how bad Nicole has been without you, she hasn't left her room ever since you went abroad 6 months ago!" Said Arthur.

 

"Okay, okay just for you little bro. But talking about you where are you going?" Said Yoounie. "Oh, I'm going to my jo-. WAIT, I HAVE TO GO SIS TALK TO YOU LATER." Replied Arthur as he ran as fast as he could. "Ahh okay I guess cya, || Forever, hehehe ||." Said the sys-. Arthur ran across the roads, buildings, and people as fast as he could, and that's when it happened. The Accident.

5