Chapter 3: May I Have A Good Life After Reincarnation?
61 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|| THE REINCARNATION, HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED ||

"HAH,HAH,HAH hah okay, okay I'm calm, I'm calm. But first of all, WHO ARE YOU?!" Said Arthur with lies. || First of all, you're not calm, secondly ~I'm the system~. || "Okay? So why am I alive? Why are there islands flying up in the sky?" Replied Arthur. || Relax with the questions, so, the basic answer to your question is, You were reincarnated~ || "How, just how can you say that so calmly, I don't believe in god's or whatever, if they were real, they would've HELPED ME! I WAS UNLUCKY AND TITLED CURSED ALL MY LIFE, EVEN IF THEY ARE REAL I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THEM, I WILL REBEL!" (Authors note: tsk, tsk, tsk here's a spoiler don't read if you want, but just like he said, he will. REBEL THE GODS! Another naughty dragon king (; )

|| SHH, you don't want them to hear you! || "They?" Replied Arthur. || Don't worry, just worry about yourself, as you may or may not know. Your name in this life is 'Su Chen' and you are the dragon king as of right now, the king of  'Dragon City' while your parents are the emperor's of the 'DRAGON CONTINENT' and you have three siblings. Two being female, and one being a male, and just like you they are all kings and queens. ||  "WHAT!? Grr, YOU 'TRASHY SYSTEM' you think I will accept this?" Said the newforming Su Chen. 

Yes, yes he did accept it.

6