IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: [MUST READ]
65 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello my fellow beloved readers, sorry for the late notice/delay, but due to me working on multiple novels I will have to leave this one on hiatus. In the future I really do hope I pick this up again, but I am going to mainly focus on my new novel - https://www.scribblehub.com/series/583831/eternal-cultivation/ - Once the novel has around 20-25K words I may or may not pick this series up again. I really enjoyed writing this story, it brought back a lot of new interesting skills I could possibly use in the future of my novels.

I would love to receive some suggestions in the comments below, feedback, or whatever it may be, I would appreciate it if you guys spoke your thoughts!

For people who put this novel on their reading list, you may remove it if you wish. But I do hope you may come back in the future to see the development of the story. If I do not pick this story up again, I will mass release around 20-25 chapters with 1k words each chap. With that I will also release how the story was supposed to look like, start, middle and end. Thank you guys for reading, I hope you the best in your future endeavours!  

(edit):

Readers! I have decided to continue this novel since I have a LOT of spare time now, sorry for the inconvenience! 

0