Day 14
1k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Victor woke up to prepare some soul and water to plant the magic flowers. While he was leaving his room, he saw Jack training with a stick. He used the stick like a kendo sword and attacked a tree with surprising speed. Victor stared at his sweat body, without a shirt. His strong arms and chest with sweat dripping... His compacted abdomen and his sexy V-line... Victor didn't saw that while he was staring, saliva dripped from his mouth. Jack felt that someone was staring at him and looked back to see Victor. 

Victor panicked instantly, Jack approached him, Victor started to sweat coldly. Jack looked at his nervous expression and looked at the stick in his hands, then he said: "Good Morning... I was training... Can you make me a favor?" Victor looked at his own feet to not look at Jack's hot body. Victor slowly nodded and then Jack said: "Can you make something with this stick? Like a spear or sword... Anything is good."

Jack handed him the stick and Victor looking at it, opened the [Alchemy Book N1°] and started to search for a mana circuit. After a few minutes, he grabbed another stick and drew a mana circuit. Two circles, two lines. He carved in the stick some magic runes and placed in the middle of the circuit with some mana crystals. But it failed. Then he had an idea! He used the circuit that he used to make magical seeds, he placed a certain black mana crystal that he made with Yoko help. In the middle was the stick, the tiny stick became thick and black. Victor used again the circuit to make magical items and tried again. Success! The black stick transformed into a black spear! Then a screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Black Spear (+2):] [A spear made of the stick of the {Barek} tree. This spear is very sturdy. (+10 Physical Attack}]

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor handed the spear to Jack, who with a happy smile accepted, and looking at the screen that appeared, he said: "Thank you." Victor nodded and walked away. Behind him, Jack smiled and tested the spear, he aimed at the tee that he was using the stick and attacked. The spear penetrated the tree like it was cutting paper. Jack became stunned. He looked at where Victor was and his smiled became bright and happy.

Victor filled a flower pot with some soil and walked to his room. He opened the door just to see Myriana. She looked at him and smiling she said: "Master, today I will with my brother and his team to hunt monsters! I will level up and be ane stronger!" Victor shily smiled and Myriana walked away. Victor planted inside the flower pot a [Mana Flower] seed and watered it. Then he touched it, then he felt like his mana was being sucked from his body. A screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------—

[New Skill Unlocked:{Crop Growth Accelerator}]|[Herbalist Job Lvl Up!]|[Skill: Mana Control lvl up]

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor saw the tiny seed grow in a speed visible to the eye, smiled and watered it again. Victor left his room and headed to Jack's group room. He saw Jack talking with Samuel and approached. Gorge greeted him and Victor nodded. Then he handed to Myriana and Jack a bottle with [Mana Flower] juice with water and mana. Basically a [Mana Potion (Low)]. Then he left. Mytiana wanted to say thank you, but when he looked at where Victor was, she was not there anymore.

Victor called Yoko and walked toward to behind his room, there he sat and looked at the sky. After a few minutes of falling tears, he looked at Yoko and nodded, then he walked toward Jack's group to follow them, for some reason, he didn't want to stay away from them. With them, he had a feeling of a family again... Jack looked at Victor and said: "Did you changed your mind? Want to come with us...?" Victor slowly nodded and grabbed his staff.

Myriana rushed to talk to him, asking him some questions. Victor just answered two questions of Myriana: "What is this stick that you are and?" and "Can I have one too?" Victor looked at Myriana and said: "Is not a stick... It a staff... And no, you can't have one." Samuel almost laughed loudly when he heard it, Gorge let out a chuckle and Mark just laughed. Myriana looked at them and said to Victor: "Why?" Victor just looked at his staff and seriously and slowly said: "Because you can't." Jack laughed loudly, which made his teammates stunned.

Their boss rarely laughed! They looked at Jack and he said: "You can scold my sister if you want, Victor. Ah! And thank you again for this spear." He said while throwing the spear in a passerby orc. The spear flew and hit the orc head. The head simply exploded! Samuel almost throws up, Gorge looked at the scene and scene. Mark walked over to remove the mana crystal and Myriana was looking amazed at the spear strength.

Victor looked at Jack and looked at the orc body. Then, how expected, two orcs appeared. Victor aimed and used his skill [Electric Shoot] and killed it easily. Myriana looked at Victor and said: "Master! How did you hit it so easily?" Victor shily looked at the orcs, that were shaking their paralyzed bodies, and shily he said: "Aiming" Samuel couldn't resist and laughed loudly. Gorge let out a gally chuckle and Mark looking at Victor and laughing he said: "He has a sharp tongue!" 

Jack looked at Victor and smiled. This smile made Victor's body tremble, he didn't know what was happening with him. Then, a huge explosion occurred! Victor looked at where the explosion came and he saw a giant orc with a giant sword. Jack's group looked at it and became speechless, fear and panic appeared in their faces. Jack calmly rushed toward it. 

Victor stared. His body trembling. This monster. It is the same monster that killed his parents. Rage filled his heart and he used [Fire Shoot] toward it. Several tiny fireballs appeared around him, he aimed and shot. Three fireballs hit the... Let's call it [Orc General] body. Making him burn for a few seconds. Victor wasn't satisfied and used his skills [Water Shoot], [Earth Shoot] and [Wind Shoot]. Yoko attacked with fireballs too.

The [Orc General] was screaming with pain, Victor approached his burning body and used his skill [Create Poison]. A poison ball appeared floating and he shot toward the orc's eyes, making it groan with pain. Victor didn't know but, he was smiling while doing the whole process. After putting poison in the orc's eyes, he used the skill [Electric Shoot] that the cooldown ended. The orc lied in the ground, paralyzed, blood flowing from his wounds. Laughing loudly and madly he used his staff and hit several times in the orc's head. The orc screamed, screamed, screamed and then died.

Victor knelt down, and tears fell from his eyes non-stopping. Jack's group just stared at how Victor tortured the orc. First Myriana tried to stop him Jack too, but when he looked at his eyes, they could feel rage, fear, sadness and a tiny of happiness.

Then, Victor fainted.

27