Day 18⁴
869 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the room, Victor opened his [Alchemist Book N1°] to find a way to make a [Hit Point Potion (High)]. After looking for several pages, he thought about something interesting, if a low potion needs a low tier seed, perhaps a high-level potion needs a high-level tier plant, well, he's not really sure about it... But after reading, again and again, the same page he decided to trie it. But... And the mana circuit? It needs to be a high-level mana circuit too. And that's the problem, with Victor's [Mana Circuit Draw] skill level he can make a high-level mana circuit, but the failure rate is big. He decided to see what skills had leveled up when he was focused on making the [Muscular Pain Paste]. Then he saw that his third job, [Herbalist] was now lvl [5] and the skill [Accelerate Crop Growth] was now lvl [5] too. With a smile, he continued to read the book.

He found a certain advanced mana circuit if he fails, Jack will feel pain until his muscles heal itself. He grabbed his staff and started to draw the mana circuit, three circles, one cube, one pentagram in the middle circle and several stars in the other circles. He needed to do it perfectly, so he focused and didn't notice that Gorge and Myriana had woke up and been now staring at him with curious gazes. After twenty minutes of drawing the mana circuit, Victor's [Mp] was almost 0, he drank a [Mana Potion (Medium)] and waited until his [Mp]. After fifteen minutes, with the help of his [Passive Skill: {Tiny Mana Recovery Rate}]his [Mp] was almost full.

Then he grabbed three [Tier 2 Hit Point Flowers] to (trie) make the [Hit Point Potion (High)]. He smashed the flower in his improvised mortar and placed it in the middle of the circuit. He focused on the circuit and tried to activate it, and to his surprise, it worked! But his [Mp] wasn't enough. He shouted: "Myriana! Gorge! Come here! I need your [Mp]!" Myriana and Gorge approached and Myriana saw the mana of Victor's body being drained quickly, then she touched the circuit too and she felt her mana being drained away. Gorge made the same thing and the three of them focused on the mana circuit. After two minutes, the circuit stopped draining Victor's, George's and Myriana's [Mp].

In the middle of the circuit, the bottle with water was glowing put red, like blood. Victor's previous [Hit Point Potion (Medium}] shone with a yellow light, but this potion now shone with a red, beautiful and dangerous light. Victor grabbed the bottle and rushed to the room when he entered the room he saw Mark and Samuel talking with each other when they saw Victor entering the room, Mark first said: "Thank you, Victor. This medicine is very good! It acts quickly and is efficient!" Victor nodded and sat down beside Jack. Samuel looked at him and asked: "What does he have?" Victor looked at Samuel and with a wry smile, he said: "Muscular Pain, like you and Mark, but his muscular pIn is in the whole body. It will maybe affect his movements in the future if I don't treat him immediately. He needs to drink this." he showed the [Hit Point Potion (High)], Samuel looked at him a stunned expression and nodded, then Mark asked: "Wait... If he has muscular pain... How will he drink this potion? He probably won't be able to open his mouth too..."

Samuel looked at Mark and said: "Obviously he will give him mouth to mouth!" Victor's face became red, why did he need to make Jack drink it mouth to mouth? Mark looked at him (Samuel) and asked: "Why so he has to give the potion to Jack, mouth to mouth?" Victor nodded heavily and shyly, his face completely red. In his mind, the image of his 'giving medicine' for Jack appeared, making his face be like a tomato. Samuel looked at Victor and smiled, then he said: "Don't worry, we won't tell him. It will be a secret. Let's leave Mark!" when he said it he grabbed Mark's hand and left the room. Victor looked at the door and looked at Jack, then with his hands in his face, he screamed silently. His heart will stop! 

Victor looked at Jack's face, his eyes were closed, near his right eye, a scar was there. Victor didn't know how he got it, but it gave him a wild feeling when other people look at him and with his red hair, this feeling is double! His eyes are green too, Victor's gaze went down to Jack's lips and he seriously thought about 'give medicine' to Jack... He touched Jack's forehead and the finger went down slowly toward his lips when Victor touched it, Jack's eyes opened! Victor panicked and looked at Jack's eyes, he blinked a few times before groaning with pain. Victor quickly used his [Heal] skill to make the pain go away and showed to Jack the [Hit Point Potion (High)] and said: "Here, drink it, you will feel better."

Jack nodded slowly and started to drink it slowly too, after a few minutes, the pain became less and less, which made Jack look at Victor. His impression of him is very good, he treats his teammate's wounds, teaches Gorge and Myriana, makes weapons and now he treated his wounds too! Jack smiled at Victor and said: "Thank you." Victor nodded slowly, his face still red like a tomato! Jack used his hand and touched Victor's hand too, what made Victor's body shiver, he looked at Jack, who was with his eyes closed. 

After a few hours, the pain disappeared completely! Jack got up and looked at the teenager sleeping beside him, he smiled and touched his forehead, Victor woke up instantly and looking at Jack he slowly asked: "Your wounds? Hurt?" Jack smiled and said: "No." Victor nodded and got up to left the house too, outside the house, Samuel and the others looked at Jack's happy expression and Samuel asked with a teasing tone: "How was Victor's 'medicine'? Good?"

Jack looked at the night sky with a smile and  nodded and said: "Very Good."

____________________________________

22