Day 20
823 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jack Side]

Jack noticed that Victor fainted and when he was going to ask, Myriana said: "His [Mp] is 0. So he fainted." Jack nodded and carried him to his room, after placing Victor in his bed, Jack left the room to continue training. Jack opened his status:

—----------------------------------------------—

[Hp: 900/900]|[Mp: 250/250]

[Status: Jack]|[Age: 22]|[Gender: Masculine]|[Lvl: 16]|[Job: All-Weapon Assasin (lvl 7)]|[Apprentice Warrior (lvl 6)]

[Title: [Goblin Hunter]|[Berserker]|

[Skills:|[Stealth (lvl 9)]|[Farsight (lvl 7)]|[Presence Detection (lvl 8)]|[Throw (lvl 8)]|[Quick Step (lvl 5)]|[Quick Jump (lvl 5)]

[Dagger Skills: [Quick Stab (lvl 6)]|[Vital Points Stab (lvl 4)]|[Quick Slash (lvl 4)]

[Spear Skills: [Penetrate (lvl 6)]|[Shield Breaker (lvl 5)]|[Dragon Tail (lvl 5)]

[Passive Skills:|[Wield Dagger (lvl 8)]|[Quick Dodge (lvl 8)]|[Herculian Strengh (lvl 7)]|[Wield Sword (lvl 3)]|[Wield Spear (lvl 5)]|[Wield Bow (lvl 2)]|[Strong Nose (lvl 5)|[Strong Ears (lvl 3)]|[Tiny Speed Up (lvl 5)]|[Tiny Hp Up (lvl 5)]

[Resistances:|[Physical Tiredness Resistance (lvl 7)]|[Stress Resistance (lvl 8)]|[Fear Resistance (lvl 9)]|[Bleed Resistance (lvl 7)]|[Poison Resistance (lvl 5)]|[Pain Resistance (lvl 2)]

[Unique Skill: [Weapons Master]|[Berserk Mode]

[Berserker: You fought with a lot of monsters and killed them madly and without stopping. Like a mad man. Unlocking this title and the [Unique Skill: Berserk Mode]

[Goblin Hunter: +20 in all status when fighting with goblins, hobgoblins, or other species.]

[Berserk Mode:] [Double strength, speed, and resistances. Time limit: Five minutes. After the effect fade, you will feel terrible muscular pain. And faint too.]

—----------------------------------------------—

Jack grabbed his new spear and approached his training tree, with a smile on his lips, he stabbed the poor tree. When he made his move, the wind around the spear moved too. When the spear hit the tree, a huge hole appeared where the spear was going to stab it. With a surprised expression, Jack looked at his spear and noticed that with his skill [Herculian Strengh] and his new spear, he can do something incredible! Air vacuum. The huge hole was made with the air vacuum, the spear's speed was so great! Next time Jack will ask Victor to upgrade his knife too...

Jack smiled and walked toward Mark and Samuel. Mark and Samuel looked at him with a dubious expression, their body was smiling... That's not good! Jack then said: "Let's spar." Samuel and Mark's bodies shivered with this sentence. They looked at Jack with a fearful expression, like they saw a demon or monster. His (J) smile became cold and his tone too, when he said: "Spar. Now. I won't kill you." They (S and Mk) could only nod.

They followed Jack until they arrived near the river where Victor collected some [Mana Flowers], around there weren't so many ruins or constructions, so it was a perfect place to spar. Jack decided to use his spear to fight, Samuel already has the [Aim] skill, and with some improvised arrows, he could use his new weapon. Well, he still has [6] wind shots, but he doesn't want to use it, because he will need to wait for the cooldown. Mark still has the [General Orc] sword in his possession, his [Double-Hand Sword Wield] skill is now level [5], so he can control his sword easily. 

Jack looked at them with a happy smile and asked: "Ready?" Mark and Samuel nodded slowly and Jack's figure disappeared instantly. Mark and Samuel started to look around and could only see shadows jumping and running everywhere. Jack used his spear to attack Mark's sword, who was stunned with the scene of his sword breaking into pieces so quickly! Samuel aimed toward Jack and concentrated, for a few seconds, everything around him was in slow motion, he could see Jack's steps. He infused his bow with [Mp] the wind started to spin and formed an arrow. Samuel shot the arrow toward Jack, who was surprised with the speed of the arrow, but with one move he dodged the arrow and rushed toward Samuel to attack him.

He (J) used his spear to stab Samuel's bow, but obviously, the bow didn't break. Victor made a powerful bow, his durability is quite high too. But Samuel's body absorbed the impact, making Samuel's arms shiver and e dropped the bow. Jack smiled and said: "My win." then he left. Behind him, Samuel and Mark looked at each other and smiled, then Samuel said: "He doesn't like dog food."

Arriving at the entrance of his room, Jack looked at Victor's room and decided to get there. When he entered the room, he saw Victor sleeping with a happy expression, Jack unconsciously smiled too and sat beside him. He observed Victor sleeping and his gloomy mood disappeared instantly, he didn't know why but, he liked to stare Victor... He liked to when he looked at him with a shy expression. He liked when he was training and Victor stared him with a fierce look. He liked... Victor? He himself didn't know.

Jack never has too many emotions, he just had four emotions. Hate, sadness, fear, and loneliness. He didn't know what love is. But when he looked at Victor, when he saw his smile his heart, for the first time felt hot and alive. His heartbeat appeared when he looked at Victor, it was like his world was monochromatic and Victor splashed colors everywhere! He didn't notice at first but, the sky became blue, the leaves became green, the blood became red! Even he could smile if he was beside Victor... This is love? I don't know... He is going to ask his sister Myriana, she had a collection of yaoi mangas and novels, so she could know if it was love or not.

He left Victor's room and headed toward his own room when he opened the door, he saw Myriana and Gorge talking with each other, Myriana was the first to notice him, she smiled and asked: "What happened?" Gorge looked at him with a happy expression, in his hands, a notebook with several draws and words, Jack glanced at Myriana and sat beside her. Then he said: "Sister... Can you help with something?" Myriana looked at him with a dubious expression, every time he called her sister, is something very, VERY, serious. Myriana nodded and Jack continued: "Did I fell in love?" 

Myriana became stunned with this question. His brother is very powerful, but when is about feelings... He doesn't know anything about it. She smiled and asked: "Do you heart beat faster hen you look at him?" Jack nodded, Myriana continued: "Do your world seems more colorful?" Jack nodded again and she continued: "Do you like when he stares you?" Jack nodded and Myriana said: "It's love!" Jack, for the first time in his entire life, showed a fearful expression. Then he asked: "What should I do? If he doesn't like me back?" Myriana smiled and said: "Go slowly, Victor, probably have sociophobia... So take your time, go slow, take him to a place where you can be alone with him, talk with him, praise him! And when everything is ready, kiss him. But, what is essential is respect. Respect him."

Jack nodded again and for the first time, he wanted to chase a person. He didn't know but, it was there when his possession desire started to grow.

_____________________________________

Jack: "What should I do to conquer my wife...? A diamond ring is sufficient? A gold bar? I don't know..."

21