18. qualifying tests 2
1.3k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon reaching the arena, I noticed that all the students were already around and ready.

I ended up sighing at what was about to happen to me, I went to look for my name among so many excited students and see my first opponent.

but while walking out of nowhere a tall man stood in front of me, seeing the man in front of me who was looking at me with a frown, made me want to curse.

Brant Lambard

Feeling a deep headache coming on, I looked at him and wondered what this guy wanted.

- If we have to fight in the classification, I will knock you out.

and with that said he left.

' What the hell did that guy just say? That's what I remember he says to Kiriko today after... oh.

remembering what was supposed to happen originally...

After the kidnapping of Aiko's mother, the next day Aiko attends the academy without many options since her house would be in All along with the fact that she could not do more, Naomi found out what happened to Bianca very late since Aiko in the game had no idea to call her father on the same day.

Kiriko, seeing her in a heavy mood, focuses her attention on her more than on the other girls from the beginning, and Brant, seeing him, gives him a warning in the form of competition, and from that fight, they will begin to compete in everything and grow each other, especially Brant.

Brant is at the beginning an idiot with a desire to 'possess' Aiko.

In fact, at the beginning of the story, Aiko and Brant would get engaged as a sign of peace between the two races, but a few days after Bianca's kidnapping, the upcoming engagement would be canceled, but Brant already considered Aiko his wife, which gave headaches to the players because sometimes in dungeons Brant would get in to block the path of the kiriko party and make him lose hp (character life) which would make it difficult to fight later inside the dungeons.

Thinking about the headaches my sister gave me with her complaints about how she lacks HP for the A-class dungeons in the game... I couldn't help but sigh in my mind.

Turning my attention back to the names, it looks like I'm up against a spear user.

'Maybe I should start thinking about new attacks for the bum's style.

Knowing that the biggest weakness of this style is that it still has no forms of attack, it focuses specifically on defense and counterattack, while the progress of the competition I will think of new movements, although now they will be done with real weapons, I really did not get nervous and I took it easy because if you receive damage that is supposed to be fatal, the orb on top of the arena will take you out of there, pushing you out of the fight circle like a sack of potatoes.

30 min later.

I was watching how some of those guys fight head-on, others give up when they cannot pass a shield, or others push their opponent back to cross the limit and lose, I had a few ideas.

The bad thing is that they were the most boring fights I've ever seen in my life, I don't understand what they call this class of Elite.

...

true that many of them were noble, right? but hey, I hope it's fun.

It seems that it is my turn, seeing a spear user against a previous sword user, gave me a couple of ideas to attack, hopefully, they can be applied now without seeming too flashy like the other students.

I went for the sword lent by the academy, although it is made of basic material, its weight was correct and it was in good condition, I suppose that at least this is if it is considered elite.

going up the stairs to the arena where I fought against Professor Shiro before with the difference that they raised the arena for the public and now there are benches for students, and seeing my opponent, a bald guy on the other side of the stairs.

' Now everyone shaves their hair?

I wish I could pat him on his bald head or have bird poop sprinkled on him for decoration, and see if the poop changes his skin color like cars.

'That bird poop is indeed quite powerful, isn't it?

While having those random thoughts, I walked toward the location of the bald man.

Upon arriving in front of him, he began to introduce himself, while I was thinking if I can fry an egg there if I make him angry or if he launches a light attack, his bald head will reflect it like in the cartoons...

The starting whistle blows and he begins to walk toward me with the pointed spear in his hands.

Seeing the opponent approaching, Ren puts his ideas into practice, standing in a relaxed position, takes out the now real sword from the scabbard and puts the sword on his shoulder, while looking back at his opponent.

The bald man to see his opponent with that posture, he thought he was underestimated since unlike the other fights where both opponents looked at each other seriously and their postures were rigid, the guy in front of him had a calm look as if all that mattered was At the end of the match and his posture indicated that he was relaxed, the bald man began to run towards Ren, launching a blow with the spear from his right to the left, at the same time ren uses his sword and strikes down in line, the bald man seeing such stupidity he was glad thinking that the match would be easy against someone like him.

He chose the spear because it had a greater attack range than a sword, what he didn't expect is that the sword, which should be far from him, began to approach his face very quickly, realizing that his opponent threw it as if It was a knife, the bald man used the spear to intercept it, after intercepting it the sword flew into the air, he saw his opponent launch a flying kick towards him, removing the initial surprise, the bald man thought to use the spear to hit his side ren after blocking his kick, but ren instead of aiming at his face, he aimed his kick at his spear and as a point of support, he jumped towards his sword that was still in the air above them, when he caught it, ren used gravity to striking down, the baldy looking at his opponent using the sun as a background, he put the spear pointing at the sky to impale ren like a chicken skewer, but ren threw his sword again or so it seemed,the bald man had to use the spear horizontally to block the sword, breaking his stance and leaving him in a position to play limbo.

right after he collided with it he saw that it was 'the pod!?' the bald man looked at his opponent, but ren had already put his 2 feet on top of the spear causing the bald man to fall on his back, ren put his sword in the opponent's neck and with that, the whistle was blown ending the match.

picking up my cover Leaving the arena I went back to a bench where it would give me a perfect view of the matches.

and so the 100 students faced each other.

and ren also had several fights winning them all in various ways to the surprise of the referee since ren did not fight only with his sword, he also used fists, kicks, the scabbard, and in one of the battles he used the sweat of an opponent with a shield to slip and break the defense.

Ren clearly paid attention to the environment and used it to his advantage, now he is in the top 50 in the semifinals, he only needed one opponent and he would be in the top 10, his last opponent was a boy with black hair and eyes, the protagonist and future legendary hero who managed to defeat the demon god with his party, kiriko hakuya

29