4. The All
2.8k 3 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I begin to doubt what to do... on the one hand if I finish the academy and become a hero since it would be like a certificate diploma that gives you better job opportunities to enter a simple guild I can live a quiet life without having to worry about more since the protagonist will take care of all the evils and generals of the demon god.

The problem is that the game had a plot that gave everything to the hero and I don't know if it will be the same here.

I should check if that's the case before tomorrow.

but how?.

At least I would have to give a summary about THE ALL... from what I know of my sister The ALL is the best academy within the human domain, the director reached an agreement with other academies from different domains 5 years ago, for student exchanges among the 4 races.

Each race of the 4 has a particularity.

Of the 4 basic elements that are fire, water, earth, and air along with the rare elements that are light and dark, elves have the highest affinity for wind magic, dwarves have a high affinity for earth magic, demons with fire magic, and this does not mean that an entire race will have that affinity, but rather that it is more common to see a demon with the fire element than with the water element, also as the affinity with the fire in the case of demons, the percentage of having affinity to more than one element is reduced, and humans have no affinity with any, what's more, mana is normally harmful to humans if they are not awakened, but humans do have the ability of any magical element, and although it seems like an advantage for humanity, the truth is not.

It's like saying that an elf would be born with air affinity like any other elf, the rate would depend on his talent, which can be up to 10 levels. if you have a level 1 talent, which is the base for any mana user, you will learn in a normal way, if you have a level 2 talent, you will be able to learn 2 times faster than the previous one, and so on until you reach level 10, which is to learn 10 times faster than the others although you can improve said talent, it is difficult, apart from that using mana is also the understanding that you give it.

For example, if a level 3 rank D water user throws a stream of water at a tree, with the strength depending on the spell that can be varied but in this case just a large stream of water, he can knock down that tree.

now, what happens if we throw that person into the sea tied to a log for a minute and then we take him out? that person will learn firsthand how water pressure will exert more force, and gain a new understanding so that the next time they squirt, they will not only focus on giving you lots of water, but they will begin to set the squirt at a single point which will equal more pressure and therefore more power.

from the legends, it is known that humans came to this earth about 1000 years ago and they had no elemental affinity, rather, after 100 years of experimentation they were able to obtain a mana core but could not copy the affinity of each race, that's why humans continue to secretly experiment to this day.

The 2 rarest ones are the light and the dark element and as you may have thought kiriko has maximum elemental affinity including light, but for some reason, she can't get the dark affinity until the end of the game thanks to the daughter of the demon king heroine that I forgive to humanity and falls in love with the hero thanks to a rare event that I don't remember yet, I'll leave it for later.

Although the demon race should hate the human race and if it is, they don't go to war thanks to the school principal, an SSS class heroine and Kiriko's aunt, she was able to avoid war, in the name of peace, there was a deal to that she is the guardian of the daughters of the 3 races in her academy including Nakiri kuroka.

did you see the connection?

in the middle of the game, kiriko will live together with the 4 girls and his beautiful aunt and his aunt's daughter, and although he wanted to say that something would happen, the truth is not, or at least not until the end.

Kiriko is a dense protagonist, too dense. To make it short, although I said it was an action game, the developers wanted to give it a theme of Kiriko's love life.

In certain scenes, the heroine would basically throw herself into her arms in her birthday outfit (naked), but Kiriko would think that it is a misunderstanding and let it go, only when the heroine is about to die or if she declares herself directly would it be the way to Let Kiriko think about it, as I said, think about it, I think that in the end, he will agree to something with someone... as you know, I didn't live long enough to find out.

59