32. A dinner with 2 powerful women.
1.1k 8 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She approached me and gave me a bag, seeing my confused look, Eira spoke.

-The director suspected that she would come like this, so she prepare a suit for the occasion, you go to the locker room, and put it on.

I agreed without asking how the hell there were changing rooms in a place to eat, I took the bag and went to the changing room that a waiter indicated to me without hiding his condescending look.

When I opened the bag, I was a bit taken aback...it was a black executive suit, and if I'm not mistaken, Italian cut, along with some dress shoes and a patterned tie, when I touched the fabric I knew immediately that it must have been made of a special material that could withstand cutting, although it was kind of extravagant considering what something like that must have cost, I ignored it knowing it must have been a pin in Naomi's savings, put it on and headed out.

Eira was waiting for me next to the entrance when she saw me she froze for a few moments, she made a sign to me to take the bag where I left the clothes that I came with.

- the director, the lady, and the young miss are waiting for you in the VIP room.

"Please lead the way.

Eira nodded and moved forward, I walked next to her.

there was a time I worked undercover in important places where they required a lot of pesky noble and elegant etiquette, if I didn't learn the etiquette to appear like them, I was going to get riddled with bullets before I could get a snot out of me, I had to learn etiquette hard, so I use what I learned from there and walk straight, firm steps and look ahead, Eira who was looking at my side commented.

Are you sure you're not a noble?

'I'm just an actor who didn't win his Oscar due to identity problems, ha... who orders me to collapse one of the pillars where the noble prizes are awarded in one fell swoop...

" I'm not

I answered Eira keeping a certain courteous tone, Eira stopped looking at me and just commented

- ...you have a good posture when walking.

"It's for the occasion

- I see

when we arrived in an elevator that used magic stones to rise, we reached the floor where all were numbered rooms and which looked very good, unlike the floors below where they were tables together, here they are private rooms and in each one, there are guards of at least B rank standing straight and cold gazes guarding the entrances.

Eira walked without fear, I, on the other hand, had to try a little harder to keep up the cool facade of arrogance, since I don't understand why from the moment they saw me with Eira they tried to use their B-rank auras to intimidate me, while I was walking still keeping my stoic gaze, they exuded an air of heaviness, thanks to my strong mental resistance I was able to withstand those auras, even though they are annoying.

Eira seeing me start to sweat, began to release her pressure from her and covered me with it to protect me, now it was the guards who were starting to sweat.

'it's amazing how aura can be used for different things, like protecting someone, it's good information...

'ha...if it wasn't for the pressure similar to that day, coupled with my mental stamina, it would be hard to hold on, and any other normal student would have collapsed on the ground...I wonder why ice mage Eira, known for being cold and not caring about humans suddenly protected me, surely because if I sweated it would look bad on the table, if that must be...

After analyzing why this woman who, although dressed as a servant, ranks higher than many nobles in the human territory is a general and governor of one of the 4 demon king territories, I went ahead feeling slightly strange how someone with such a status is guiding me. by the corridors.

Arriving at door 306 the guard saw us and stood aside, Eira went ahead and knocked 3 times on the door and an elegant and beautiful voice sounded.

- forward.

Eira opened the door and stood aside for me to marvel at the sight.

Upon entering, my eyes caught only 3 people inside, the director who called me, Aiko and...

'Bianca? it's hard to tell her apart when she's not covered in blood and the pallor from blood loss...

Although I only saw her a couple of weeks ago, the difference between before and now is something, her cheeks are healthier and although she must be over 500 years old, she looks quite young, if she didn't have that ring on her finger, I would think who is a student recently graduated from the university.

the director was wearing a bright red bodycon dress, no makeup, just red lipstick on her lips that looked like they wanted to be kissed if you asked anyone.

Aiko wore a dress like her hair, white, which gave her a touch of cuteness, but even so, her growth was noticeable.

And Bianca wore a dress like her daughter, but unlike hers, hers was black like her hair and gave unlike hers a motherly, mature touch.

Standing in front of them, even though they were so beautiful that if I took a photo of this view and auctioned it off, I would earn enough to live well without working, even if I lived for 100 years, I calmly put my right hand to my heart, my foot straight back and bow your head maintaining a proper greeting posture towards high-status ladies.

"Good evening beautiful ladies, I am here by your request for my presence.

The reactions of the 3 women were different, but you could tell that they wanted me to be there by how the 3 of them smiled.

-oh, you're here Ren, go ahead sit down.

Naomi said with a smile indicating that she sits me in the seat indicated by her pretty clean hand.

-Good night Ren.

Aiko said quietly, but it was obvious that she was shy around me for some reason.

-But how elegant is this young man, Aiko, aren't you going to introduce yourself?

Bianca said with a smile in my motherly opinion that it was hard for me to keep looking at that smile.

- Mom please, it's embarrassing

Aiko's cheeks turned red in embarrassment,

- shame or anything, young lady, this boy showed a dignified etiquette, if we don't do that we will leave the demon clan bad.

Aiko with a red face stood up from her seat, she faced me and caught the edges of her dress and curtsied, then we both stood up straight and she went to her mother's side to sit down, I followed her and sat down. silent.

The table was set for 4, Bianca and the director facing each other, and Aiko and I facing each other, to my left was the director, and to my right was Bianca, to the left of Aiko her mother, and her right the director, sitting down, Bianca sat down. he directed his daughter by educating her even at this time.

- Fabulous my daughter, you have elegance, but you are still rigid, it seems that we need more etiquette classes at home.

-but mom!

Aiko began to try to defend herself on her level of etiquette, but unfortunately for her, Bianca is her mother and she countered her arguments that she entered through one of my ears and went through the other.

while mother and daughter were talking about etiquette, I looked at the principal and asked

"Headmistress, may I know why you needed my-

Interrupting my words, Naomi spoke with a smile.

-we are not in school Ren, you can call me Naomi.

"...as you like, so Miss Naomi may I know why you needed my presence in this high-class place?

I asked feeling annoyed because although the suit was comfortable against the skin, I didn't like wearing it.

-To say that, you have a good posture, and your inclination for the greeting was perfect, tell me, Ren, did you study etiquette in the past?

"You could say that if I took a summer course.

"Oh, so you thought of marrying a high-class girl and becoming a noble huh?"

she said making a small smirk trying to cause some nervous reaction in me, but I was sleepy and wanted to go home, so I answered her a bit harshly, but being polite.

"You are wrong Naomi, I did it because of my grandmother's teachings, she always said" If you can learn something, do it, no matter how insignificant it is, you never know if you will use it, but it is better to know it and not use it than to have to do it and not knowing"

I heard that if you're a mommy's boy, girls tend to lose interest in you, I thought that would make Naomi lose any kind of interest in me, but I seem to be wrong.

- very wise indeed, so should I tell you why we need your presence?

Saying that she directed her gaze to the girls I thought were still talking, but no, they were looking here, Bianca and Aiko muttering things.

"I see," Bianca said with a look of understanding, which I have no idea what it means.

- why you can be like that with the director and address me so formally...

Aiko spoke in a whisper that I could hear.

'I don't understand why that is...

a somewhat red-cheeked Naomi touched herself a bit to lighten the weird atmosphere in the room and to attract attention.

-ujum, as I said, we called you here because we wanted to discuss a couple of things, starting with the warehouse.

"And what could that be?

I asked curiously, I thought Naomi had taken care of that.

- The truth is that I received reports from a reliable source that those responsible saw you, although they did not know who you were, they managed to get a couple of pieces of information about you.

'fuck, I thought I had silently led Aiko around those 4 secret chambers in the warehouse, am I rusting?

"Okay, and what are those data?

-That you live near that park, and that you have blue eyes.

'um...they're more accurate than you'd expect, underestimate your data collection.

"In other words, I'm fried, right?

I spoke to Naomi with slumped shoulders so as she not to make jokes and get to the point.

-Not really, please Bianca, explain.

-before that

Bianca stood up, along with her daughter and they both bowed elegantly to me, I had to avoid unconsciously looking at the girls' cleavage, so I looked at Aiko's hair.

-thank you very much for saving me

-Thank you very much for saving my mother.

Seeing 2 women of such high status lowering their heads gave me a strange feeling, I didn't want to see a mother who went through that in the warehouse lowering her head, so I quickly responded to Bianca.

"Please raise your head, I appreciate that, but it's not necessary, I just made a deal with your daughter.

Despite my words, Bianca responded as if she already knew my answer.

- I know, but still, this is what I needed to do, for someone who helped my daughter in that desperate moment and allowed me to return to her, as well as the one who said those words in my ear when I couldn't resist anymore, I thought this was the least I could do

then they sat down again and again Bianca addressed me.

-With Naomi, we had an idea, which is to move in with us.

Bianca dropped a tremendous bombshell that left my brain circuit a bit slow for such an idea, I couldn't help but speak unconsciously with bewilderment.

"excuse me?

-mother!

And it seems Aiko didn't know about her mother's idea.

-fufu, sorry daughter, but Ren's expressions are cute, he is like the son that I always wanted.

'ha… I hope this mother doesn't try to give me her daughter…

Bianca wasn't in the original game other than being mentioned in the prologue, so I don't know what kind of personality this mother was carrying, but now that I'm getting to know her, apparently, she's the loving mother who likes to tease her daughter.

Naomi seeing our exchange, took control of the conversation again with a somewhat serious expression.

-As she said, your apartment is no longer safe, we also communicated with your parents about this decision.

"And what is that decision?

-You will go to the dormitories of the academy, everything is ready, to your left will be Eira's room, the maid you met, there will be a door that connects your room with Eira's, it will be so that she can protect you in case of an attack and to the left of Eira will be Aiko's room, both will connect with Eira's room and you will have a job as Aiko's assistant with Eira

"(O_O)

- (◐‿◑)

-\ (^o^) /

-mother!

Aiko, upon hearing the proposal, apparently already taken, I can't stand her shame anymore and I yell cutely at her mother

- oh please Aiko, you were with us when we discussed it

Aiko replied to her mother as if such a conversation was absurd.

- I thought it was a joke, not that the three of us would really sleep there

(ノ・∀・) ノ

- ara- ara, you do hurry a lot, don't you dear? I only said that they would be neighbors, I did not say that they will live together. (^▽^)

'I just heard the divine ara of a mother!? yes, it is melodious as the legends say, wait!? there are more important things!

Getting out of my mind that dream of men listening to the ara lives and direct, I tried to refute Bianca.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Bianca.

- tell me, mom

Bianca said jokingly causing Aiko to lower her head.

"Please don't joke like that, I have some reasons for having to refuse that.

-oh, and could you tell me? (*^‿^*)

"let me, the first would be how can I get into the academy dormitory if it is supposed to be full and I know it is booked in advance of the school year

As if the strategy had been discussed beforehand, Naomi countered with a smile on her lips.

-leave that to me, Ren, curiously, just today Aiko's 2 neighboring human students withdrew since the parents of said people had legal problems

Naomi said with a smile, but hearing that tone, I don't know why I feel that Naomi found out not-so-good things about those guys' families.

'That's scary… true that according to the story, those neighbors were part of Aiko's stalkers at the beginning, apparently Bianca's presence caused a bigger butterfly effect than I thought, how funny.

" Will Miss Eira agree to that?

I asked back knowing that Eira has no contact with men and less with humans according to her description.

- I agree. (ㆆ_ㆆ)

"...

I use my last letter and invoke Abadon who is a jealous father

"And most importantly, will her husband agree? The first time he met me he was threatening to cut me alive."

Apparently, Bianca didn't know that from how her eyebrow twitched slightly, but she immediately returned to normal and even her smile along with her gaze was getting bigger.

- relax Ren, I will convince my husband. (◉‿◉)

'…damn, looks like I got caught, well-played girls.

Knowing that I no longer have the option to decline, I could only helplessly sigh at how easily I was ambushed.

-don't worry Ren, while you're here your things are already moving to the academy dormitory and of course, since it's a job we'll pay you, with three meals included.

'heh... so you knew I wouldn't turn down, nice move Naomi

" Will there be bacon at meals?

I asked Naomi trying to get some mercy after losing, and Naomi as if she had heard my prayers, she answered me with a smile.

-the ones you want.

" made

When Naomi told me that I will receive bacon as much as I want, I did not think twice and I accepted, if I continued in this step I would have had to open a business to continue having money to eat, which would taken away my hours of sleep in the afternoon.

-You showed less resistance than she expected, could it be that you want to sleep there and be neighbors with pretty girls like my daughter and my friend?

Bianca, seeing my little resistance, had a slight misunderstanding and Naomi did not refute anything either, I returned to answer this joking woman.

"It's not that Mrs. Bianca, it's a job and I would take it as such, besides, it would be difficult to reject the director knowing that she knows what I might want, and you who treat me with kindness from the moment I enter the room being me from a common family

I gave my true impression, there were many in my old life that I had clashes with members of certain families for not presenting myself as they wanted in the meetings where they required me to take missions, in some cases they were usually envious aunts or stupid leeches of the wealth of their families, guys who liked to treat people as if they were less than them, they thought that because I was an agent I was going to receive their mistreatment, and since they didn't know who I was, I just left those places and rejected the patriarch's mission, I only needed to wait a couple of days for the patriarch himself to seek me out asking for forgiveness for his family members, and he even brought gifts.

I thought that Bianca only treated me this well because of her sense of gratitude, but she always looked out for my well-being despite being of different races along with her status, which caused me to have a good impression of her.

- oh dear, it is not necessarily so much formality, take it as a start to a new and lasting friendship.

"It will be an honor.

-Now that we've finished the annoying issues, we'd better eat because that's what restaurants are for.

While enjoying a first-class meal, the older women talked about business at first, but as time passed and they had more drinks, they turned red and started talking about everyday things.

-There are none! all the men I meet and introduce me look at me with greed and lust, because there is not a single one who can at least get that greed out of his head!?

Naomi sobbed like a troubled single middle-aged woman, though considering I'm in an age where girls get engaged from a very young age, it must be a problem for her.

-I understand you dear, when I was a student there were also men like that, I received proposals from men who became very vulgar, thinking that this way they could make a woman fall in love, or those who believe that by putting on a smile and being polite their faces would not be noticed. intentions, there are many like this, but one day the ideal husband will come

Bianca tried to comfort Naomi by patting her on the shoulder.

-when!? I'm 27 and I still haven't found a good man, my youthful beauty is going to go away and wrinkles will appear, what do you think Ren?

Naomi who was lamenting for some reason started talking to me as if she had some solution to her problem of finding her husband.

'Do you think I know why you've turned down all the marriage proposals so far? I searched lightly in the library and the number of men that Naomi rejected so far is unimaginable, she is 27 years old and although people don't know it, she is a virgin, but in the eyes of others she is a woman with a daughter… at the time It was said of the aristocracy that it was difficult for a woman to marry if you were not a virgin, Naomi even has a daughter and continues to receive proposals from princes and famous merchants... I can't tell you to look for a man similar to your nephew, right? I don't think there's such a thing in the first place

But what came out of my mouth was a response to calm down the drunken Naomi.

"I think there are still many years to go before she gets at least a single wrinkle, don't worry, director, someday spring will come, she just has to be patient.

- what a cute boy, how I wish there were more boys like you

Naomi said as she leaned back on the table and gently touched my cheek, I kept drinking my liquor, lucky that since the age of 15 is considered of legal age here, I would not have endured this woman's sobs if she had only drank juice.

‘listening to Naomi complain about not finding a partner is similar to when an obese person listens to a thin person complaint about feeling fat when they have a flat stomach…

And so, between Naomi's laments and Bianca's words of comfort, midnight arrived, I woke up and seeing the 2 women drunk and asleep at the table, I could only sigh at the sight, who would say that this is how the woman would look SSS rank and the wife of a demon king without the eyes of the general public.

Addressing Eira that she was on a wall in the room, I spoke to her calmly, knowing that she will be my neighbor, I tried to be more informal, which Eira did not bother her.

"How do we get them home?

- I will carry the lady, please help me with the director.

"Okay.

and so we did, with Aiko who was a little red in the face next to me, and Eira who carried her mistress like a princess, and I the headmistress in a similar way. we went in a carriage prepared in advance to the academy.

I separated from Eira at the entrance who was going to leave Bianca in her room prepared by Naomi and walked with the director in my arms and Aiko by my side to the bedroom in the spire on the middle floors, and there we found Saiko in pajamas. who opened the door for us and seemed somewhat surprised to see me.

I spoke to Saiko trying to be as quick and short as possible feeling this strange embarrassment when talking to Saiko.

"The director got drunk, I would like to leave her in her room.

- please go ahead

Saiko let me in without any resistance.

I walk to the room that they indicated to me, the apartment was not very big, and although it had something of being homey, it was something nice without much extravagance considering that Naomi is a princess.

Arriving at the bed in the room, I left Naomi resting her head on top of her pillow, and when she was putting the blanket on top of her she started to talk.

- please, little sister, I miss you

Hearing Naomi's words, I froze for an instant, but I knew instantly who she was talking about.

'It must be Kiriko's mother that she talks about

I could only sigh at that and make her let go, thank God she didn't apply the force she possesses, otherwise, she would die crushed.

I nodded towards Saiko and went with Aiko, apparently Aiko would sleep with her mother, and I went to my new room waiting for the excursion to arrive tomorrow.

27