37.
761 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akane dreamed of an event from her childhood.

When she was little, it was her sister who pampered her and she took her for walks when her parents couldn't or didn't want to.

One day she went to a park in the center of her territory.

Sometimes that day she accidentally fell down and injured her ankle and she had to be carried by her sister.

As her sister carried her on her back, a cute little Akane asked her.

"Sister.

- yes?, Akane?

"Why do you carry me on your back and not like a princess in your arms? I want to go like a princess.

Because I know I can trust you with my back.

"I don't understand sister.

-hahaha, well you see, the princes in the stories you read to sleep, who carry the princesses in their arms, do it just to look great or for chivalry, but there is a special meaning if they carry you on their back.

- this means that they trust you enough to turn their back on you without fear of hurting them.

"I still don't get it.

-hahaha, surely not, you just have to put it like this, when someone turns their back on you without fear or concern, that means that person completely trusts you.

"I'll remember sister.

- Very well, as a reward for remembering my motto, I'll take you to eat ice cream.

" yatai.

.

.

.

Little by little, Akane regained consciousness and as she did she realized that she was being carried on her back, with her head resting on one shoulder, she felt safe and at peace, and wanted to snuggle closer to have this safety and warmth.

But hearing the owner's voice from behind her, she froze.

- and that's how we ended up attacked by wolves.

" So there was a political issue, huh? Damn, I hate politics.

-Demons or anything bastard, why the hell did you take too long?

"I came as fast as I could, it was difficult to convince Isabel, you know?

- You didn't stop to eat bacon on the way, right?

-" Don't worry, I ate before leaving.

"If it wasn't for Akane sleeping on your back, she would have hit you."

"If it wasn't for Akane and you had tried to hit me, she would have dodged like always.

- Do you want to try it now huh?

"eh, Kumiko, peace, I have your friend sleeping here, it would be bad if she woke up right?

-I've just woken up.

- very good

"tch

- oh!

Kumiko landed a left hook at her, and Ren to dodge she moved with a still semi-conscious Akane.

"Calm down Kumiko, I'll stop bothering you, and you, Akane, now that you've woken up, get off your weight.

- You could be more delicate with a lady!

Akane said as she got down embarrassed.

Although Ren said so, only Kumiko knows that she was carrying Akane on her back for more than 30 minutes without complaining once.

A sulky Akane got down gently and muttered under her breath as Ren stepped forward.

-mou, and I thought you were reliable.

" Did you say something?

- any.

while Akane thought that she was going to limp from here on out, strangely her foot didn't hurt.

-Eh?, I remember that she doubled over.

Kumiko approached her telling her.

-ren took off her shoe with her stocking and rubbed her foot while you were sleeping with an ointment before carrying you on her back.

ren who was looking at the forest in the distance, looking for the group heading to the boss room, having pinpointed the location, he looked back and saw a Kumiko smirking at an Akane with red ears.

'We're in an active dungeon and have time to joke around?

"Alright guys, we're moving on to the group before it gets dark over here.

Ren advancing to the rear with the students bringing up the rear of the group, Akane saw that she was wearing a black mask with blue lines on the face on top of the hood.

Kumiko, seeing her doubts, approached her.

-He doesn't want them to know his face, and he asked the boys that when they ask they would have come guided by us, tender don't you think?.

-The truth is, but why did he come for us alone?

- Are you curious?

- Yes.

- then go and ask him

- Eh!?, I can't, do it yourself, trust yourself more.

- He also trusts you, you just have to go, approach the back and talk to him, I already have my shield with me, I can be the vanguard in case of attacks.

- eh? that was not in your ring in that box?

-ren she opened it.

-What?

-Go and ask Akane, take advantage of it before Miss Aiko gets ahead of you, I heard that Ren is her assistant now.

- ok, okay.

Akane steeled herself as he took a deep breath and stepped to the side of the road as the other boys moved forward.

Seeing Akane address him, Ren wondered what he wanted.

- ren.

" what?

- Can I ask you something?

" ahead.

-Why, why did you come?

"Because the pager broke.

- huh?

Akane checked his pocket and realized that he was indeed broken.

- So that's why you came?

"Yes, and I also came because the door had turned gray, then blue, and finally closed.

-Hey?

looking back, indeed the portal was not there, he wondered how, and ren, seeing his expression, told him.

"a dungeon can be temporarily blocked by a device that blocks the mana connection at the door, usually 2 are used for this process, 1 at the inner entrance of the dungeon and another at the outer entrance and it lasts 1 week, according to what I Kumiko said, that guy wanted to lock us up and let the monsters of the place kill us, but with Miss Isabel, we devised a way to get out quickly.

- So they won't come to rescue us?

"Even if they destroy the device outside, the connection won't come back for a week, but if we go to the core of the dungeon, we can teleport to the exit.

And how will we live until that day?

" Well, live like our ancestors, hunt and survive.

- How did you come here?

" Well, you see...

more than 1 hour ago.

ren's point of view:

After seeing the blue flare, we all started moving, remembering how the whole incident in the game started, I decided that I would go with Miss Isabel first as she brought up the rear with needles in her hands.

"Miss Elizabeth.

- yes student?

"Could you give me permission to go tell group B of our location?

- denied, you can not separate from the group.

'I guess I'll have to sneak away later.

I sighed and continued with the group, while we were walking, in the distance the giant portal turned gray, knowing that they should be from group B we hurried.

But a moment later, it turned blue again, and Isabel sighed in relief thinking that they defeated the surrounding monsters.

Even with that stoic face, she was able to do it.

But when out of nowhere the portal began to shrink until it disappeared, the panic began.

While Kiriko and the other girls were trying to calm down about 40 upset students, I took the opportunity to try to sneak away.

but as I was walking a few meters away, a needle stuck in the tree next to me.

- where do you think you are going?

"I want to see the situation there.

-and I already told you no, we will go with the group up there.

I took out the locator I had in my pocket and showed it to him.

"I gave my girlfriend who is in group B a pager so she doesn't get lost, and the signal disappeared.

- That means they already left.

"If it were true there would be interference, but here it says that the signal disappeared, it means that it was broken.

- That means he died.

I used all my acting skills and told him between tears.

"Please miss, I need to see my girlfriend, I don't care if she's dead, I want to see her even if it costs me her life.

After looking at me directly for a while, I sigh.

- Ha, we'll go with the whole group there, calm down.

"That would be stupid miss.

- what did you say?

"I say it's stupid, before he attacks me, I remind him that the portal is blocked, rather, we will be without that portal for a week, instead of wasting time going to the closed portal, we should go to the center of the dungeon and use the main kernel.

- How do you -

"I am an ALL student and I have a close relationship with the principal.

for a moment there was a light in Isabel's eyes, when I saw it the first thing I thought was.

'hell, I said something unnecessary.

but contrary to my assumption, she just said.

- I see, if you are close to the director, I will give you permission, do you have a weapon in your ring?

"I always bring it with me at home.

- Are you from a common house?

"Hm? How did you know?

- Ha, it's obvious, if you were noble, you would have hung your expensive sword in the living room, and you would have to take it out only when there is one of those stupid holy duels.

I suspected a story there, but with little time I just said.

" I see.

- All right, bring that box closer, I'll use the electronic key.

after deactivating the box, I looked at exactly what level of frequency I use to unlock and realized that with my mana I could too.

Thanking him, I headed straight for the entrance.

In my previous life, I had to be infiltrated by my gangster-looking boss named Marcos in a certain drug dealer's house for evidence to rat him out since the police couldn't get a warrant because the whole city was bought by him, so how It was the best of my espionage and infiltration course, I was the one chosen for the mission.

Upon entering, I was able to get the evidence, but the drug dealer bastard set that room as a trap for his enemies, and gas was released, I thought it would be the end of me, so so as not to be in vain, I sent the information through my phone, it turned out that it was useless data when I checked it thinking that there was something, when I thought it was a poison that it released, it wasn't that, it just put me to sleep.

When I woke up the sadistic narco wanted to kill me with hunger, so he threw me on a jungle island alone with a baby dog ​​and a boar carcass, although it sounds strange the guy seemed to have served an army, that's why he did it.

The island itself was very big, but the problem was that I had nothing at hand.

With a dog and a corpse, I had to manage for a month.

In the beginning when I was lying on the ground thinking how long I would have to live, the puppy after a while began to move, as I had nothing else to do I followed him, and he found a small freshwater lake and near him, there was a corpse of a guy who looked like a soldier.

In his hands was a note cursing the drug dealer along with a tip about a house he planted drugs in.

I was surprised and continued searching for the guy and found a diary counting his days here, and in it, he said that they threw him here with a dog just like me, and the dog found this lake and survived in pure water, but in the end, hunger did eat the dog.

Looking at his skeletal corpse it seems that he died from a beast attack upon seeing his bones.

in his note, he also indicated how to clean the water.

With a piece of earth, filter the water in a container. Make a fire and boil water. Bring the water to the boiling point and then let it cool while the remaining sediment settles, then Drink it.

the note was marked in stone on a rock near him, it was heavily underlined, it looks like he was sent with a knife instead of a boar.

He could have used the weapon to defend himself, but no, he decided to use it to scratch the same place many times.

Ha..., I know I shouldn't but, how stupid.

Leaving the body more to the side and praying in front of him to thank him for the information, I looked for a stone container and followed in his footsteps, with a 2-month-old puppy at my side, I decided that he would survive the starry night.

The next day the puppy started running again and I found fruit, Aguaje.

a fruit from Peru, I peeled a few and gave it to my partner Hina.

That day I found another dead body, with information about another location, along with information about how to preserve meat and make bacon, from there I realized 2 things.

that there were more enemy men of the narco here who were released.

and the wonder of bacon, making it wasn't that hard.

After day 5, I learned that there were wild beasts in the northern part of the island 6 kilometers away.

On day 7 I learned to locate myself with the stars.

on day 10 I learned how to make a tree house with a wasted ax I found.

On the 12th day, I learned everything about tracking, differentiating the animal according to the tracks, the time that passed, the weight, and the route followed, and something that I did not like was that I had problems if the beasts came to the south where I was.

On the 13th, I learned to silence my steps and run through the jungle without falling, which anyone could say is simple, but if you are running and out of nowhere you step on a piece of tree root and hit yourself with a stone, believe me, you will change of opinion

On the 14th according to some notes, I learned to make my weapons, a bow with pins that I found and stone arrows, and a spear.

As I had run out of boar on day 10, I thanked the corpse that indicated how to hunt.

On the 15th I hunted my first deer that was out there, after failing a lot.

And on the 16th, I brought all the bodies and surrounded them with palm leaves and buried them, I decided that I would at least avenge their deaths.

since many died from attacks by a beast, except for my hunter friend who calls him Carl, he died from an infection when he pricked himself with a plant when he wanted to clean himself after going to the bathroom, it must have been painful, too bad he did not find the field doctor in the southeast area.

calm Carl, I will say that you survived more than all.

On the 18th I found the bloody tiger that was the king of this place, it turns out that Carl had taken one of its eyes.

I set some traps, but I lost the first fight, costing me a big scratch on my chest and some broken bones, along with almost losing Hina.

on day 24 I was able to kill him with the teamwork of Carl and me

taking advantage of his lack of sight in his left eye, I had a large pointed log fall on him from that side as he tried to get into the cage he was locked in as bait.

After I succeeded, I cooked the tiger meat and ate a plate, and put 14 plates together with the 14 graves I made.

I made myself a coat out of the tiger skin and started trying to find a way to escape by using the pieces of equipment I found to make myself a homemade radio.

On the 28th I managed to capture a signal, 25 kilometers from my location, I was able to get help from a vacation cruiser, and thanks to Marcos' authority I was able to return home in a week.

After an endless scolding from my mother and many excuses about a cooking workshop, I was able to go to Marcos to tell him about the 14 drug manufacturing locations, illegal weapons locations, etc.

While I remembered with a smile Marco's surprise to see me with a tiger cape in his office, and how Hina beat dogs bigger than her and managed to be the alpha female of the neighborhood, I arrived at the entrance of the dungeon.

I saw a big slope at least 10 meters high, although it would be easy to climb it, I didn't do it because of the fresh footprints here, because of the footprints of at least 10 people walking and leftover wood that I suppose Kumiko used to create improvised weapons.

and headed toward the center of the floor.

As I ran through the trees to avoid the wolves, I heard the screams from afar and hurried over.

Seeing a wolf wanting to kill my disciple, I threw my sword with all my strength and got headshot the wolf.

After I told Akane all the way, he asked me the question that seemed to bother him.

- How did you unlock Kumiko's box? Do you have the key?

As I wanted to annoy this girl who is usually embarrassed by everything, I approached her ear and told her.

"I penetrated my mana into it and it opened wide.

after leaving a blushing Akane I looked forward and saw that we were very close to the group, as before leaving I told everyone about the situation, I disappeared from there and went to change back into my uniform on top of a very large tree with many leaves to cover me.

20