41.
3.8k 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren had requested a meeting with the demon king, but since even the peace treaty of the 4 races was in a bind, it was decided that the demon king would give him a catalog on behalf of his daughter.

Ren thought it was funny as if it was an online purchase, but I accept anyway.

While Ren was looking at said catalog at checkout time with Aiko, in the director's office since it was secret, he was looking for a sword for him, since he couldn't go around lending weapons for when he enters the dungeons later.

But he saw one of the weapons that caught his attention, they had the name double daggers with name chains [promise and betrayal, Daggers of the abandoned], although he wondered what these weapons from a different world were doing here, he did not he gave a lot of importance because he was not a dagger user.

But seeing the image of them, he had a memory of an event.

When the demon king had originally died, his treasure that did not have much protection was stolen by an organization, although they did not take everything, they did take many artifacts and exiles.

Rather, the perpetrator of the robbery, or at least those who participated in it, must have been [the Scarlet Witch] with her ring, since that witch used those daggers.

discovering a riddle as to why those daggers were so good in the game, he decided that this weapon would be the one he would ask for, and asked if they could give him a simple sword as well.

Aiko said that she would ask her father, and when the demon king already had the double daggers ready, he had chosen a prop sword for that human wanting to eat more than he could chew, but his sweet wife called out to him the moment he was about to send them in a package, the author does not know what they talked about.

But the demon king trembling, went to his treasure and took out a beautiful sword created by the dwarves.

a black sword with blue lines that could transmit mana through the blade, which facilitated movement and was very hard, but at the same time light. the demon king had already discovered ren's attribute, so he gave her that.

Akane hearing the story of why ren got these big daggers, she gently touched the blade, although she didn't know what ren did to get these weapons, she knew that some of the great demon king's treasure must be very valuable, so she had to do something else valuable enough to have a chance to talk to him.

Aiko also smiled, confirming his suspicions, she found a comrade.

Ren who was a little ahead of the girls, his ear started to itch, thinking how Kumiko should be blaspheming towards him right now, he decided that he would just ignore it and go towards his target, which is Amerie.

Something that was good about the game in its previous life was the soundtrack, you always heard beautiful songs in emotional moments, and the authors of these songs are usually the voices of the main characters, the 4 heroines had the singing attribute.

everyone used to sing songs that radiated different emotions, Kuroka used to sing love songs only to kiriko in private, and Aiko used to sing melancholy love songs when she was alone with kiriko.

The ones who could do it in public were Amerie and Kara, Amerie's voice should incite class elegance, her lyrics usually talk about the beauty of nature resulting in a mental calm, and Kara used to sing in celebrations that incited singing and dance.

Right now they need to relax, so I walk over to Amerie.

"Miss Amerie.

- yes ren? you can use my name without miss now, we are all students ren.

"As you like, then, Amerie, can you sing?

- Of course, I used to sing in my town, why do you ask?

"I would like you to sing a song to calm down the students, they are very tense and it will be bad for their mental health.

- I wouldn't have a problem with that. but that wouldn't attract the monsters from this floor?

"Don't worry, they won't bother us now.

Ren said with a smile.

Although it is true, on his trip in the morning he looked for a route as far away as possible from the packs of wolves, he also made sure that none would come, according to the author, he says that by locking them in their caves, but he did not say how he could lock to wolves in caves.

Amerie decided upon seeing the faces of many who were anxious that she would sing a song to calm them down a bit.

(I wanted to create lyrics for a song, but believe me, I can't think of any lyrics, I'll leave you to your own choice of music, an elf singing melodiously in the woods).

Thanks to the elf girl's melodious singing, the other students slowly began to relax their shoulders and continue, still carefully, but continue.

Ren also enjoyed that girl's singing, so much so that he even felt a bit in a trance, which he did not realize that Kiriko, who was in front, saw that they were surrounding an area, and for him, it was unnecessary to turn around, so who went ahead.

But after a while, while Ren was still lost in the music, he noticed that everyone had stopped, and Amerie stopped singing.

she was confused for a moment until she saw a large open area, which she left the others in fear.

there were trees with giant claw marks, smashed rocks, and a lot of dried blood in the surroundings.

Ren realized that they were in the area where he fought with the alpha wolf, and slaughtered him, but did not kill him, he wanted him to escape with his pack with his tail between his legs and after they escaped, he took the opportunity to close the cave.

while the narrator sighed in relief that he knew how he was able to get rid of the wolves, the students did not take it as a good thing.

Seeing the area destroyed, they began to go into despair, Kiriko and other students began to try to calm them down.

Ren had avoided this area precisely because of this, although this is nothing to him, to the children it seemed like the aftermath of a war.

While many were scared, very few, seeing this scene, realized what happened, since there were also a few deep footprints that the others did not see, which are the footprints of a human.

especially Akane, she clenched her fists and decided that when he came home, she would train herself to death.

similarly thought kiriko, Kumiko sighed that he would have to try even harder, he was already getting closer to kiriko, since he could block his attacks more often, but with this, he would get into intense training.

After many words of encouragement, the students moved on, picking some berries and fruit, per Amerie and Kumiko's directions.

although they were in a crisis, it seemed like a field trip thanks to the leadership of the protagonist and the heroines.

Ren smiled because his plan worked great, although the game should not be trusted too much, the characteristics of the characters are the same as in the game, then he began to frown since it means that all the antagonists are too.

looking at Akane behind him, who was talking to Aiko, also looked at him and smiled at her, ren gave her a nod and thought that it is possible that this girl could end up as a psychopath if she gets used to killing, ren pointed in his mind That would prevent that from happening.

When they reached the boss room on the second floor, the others were also greatly relieved, deciding to rest after a long day as well.

On the third day, they hunted wolves on the second floor of his cave, although he only released the ones that seemed older, to avoid any accidents.

The hunt was wonderful, many managed to defeat wolves between groups of 2 or 3, they even had a competition to see who killed more, with the victory of Amerie, since Kiriko was busy keeping watch in case of accidents.

Amerie managed to double her record, killing 8, but as she looked at the results, she grew frustrated that a name was missing from it.

Ren only helped to process the meat with some girls and boys who liked cooking and they were able to withstand nausea by draining the blood and guts, although, at the end of the group of 12, only 6 were left, as many gave up because of the great amount of blood, Ren and Kumiko only sighed for this group of children who can't take a little blood.

while in the dungeon the students were having fun at a campfire, outside the dungeon there was complete chaos, as the students' planes did not arrive on the same day.

The noble parents were complaining, the guards were trying to calm them down with the excuse that the problem would be solved.

While the headmistress was in her office, she had put up a special barrier with a unique function.

That nothing between her and leaving the office, she did not do it for fear of being attacked.

She did it out of annoyance lest her mana overflow and damage the surroundings.

She was sitting cross-handed with a cold gaze on her couch, next to that monstrous mana screaming to get out of the barrier.

On the first day where the plane did not make contact, she wanted to go immediately, but by orders of the emperor, who would not let her go reason that if she goes, she could destroy the desert.

That's why she asked Abadon for permission to use her subordinate.

Abadon agreed but on one condition.

-When you find those responsible, after processing them, send them to my palace, I'll have a sweet talk with them.

Naomi gladly agreed, she wanted to send Eira off right away, but she had to deal with the annoying politicians who wanted to blame her for the incident.

Only on the night of the second day, she was able to send her on her way and found out that an emperor's general was also on the way, Naomi could only close her eyes and wait for them to find the culprits of harming her beloved students.

In the great desert, you could see 2 points heading for the dungeon gate.

a point in red came from the palace, which burned everything in its path, and another white point came from the academy, which froze everything in its path.

those 2 points met along the way.

within what appeared to be flames surrounding a woman.

and to the side was a horned woman gliding through the ice.

The 2 women looked into each other's eyes, but they knew that despite being 2 opposite elements, as well as different races, they were not enemies.

one was a very beautiful woman, she had the appearance of Akane Scarlett, but this woman had a touch of maturity and sensuality in her.

her name is Rose Scarlett, Akane's older sister and general of the emperor's army.

And the woman who came sliding on ice at inhuman speeds in a maid outfit was ice witch Eira, one of the 4 generals of the demon king.

The reason why these 2 women who could shake cities just by their presence were together and running like that was because of 2 ladies, both girls were loved by each of these 2 women.

When they arrived at the place, neither said anything, they only advanced to the door.

When they reached the portal, they saw a device that looks like an antenna.

Rose bent down to check it, instead of looking for a way to deactivate it, they looked for the source, curiously, it wasn't very far.

Only 400 kilometers away from this place, Eira with her eyes told Rose to come with the guy, since she didn't want any trouble with humans just yet.

Rose nodded and went directly to the location, Eira watched her go and made an ice throne in front of the portal, she sat down, hoping that her miss is alright, with that concern in her heart, she closed her eyes.

.

.

.

The students meanwhile, were about to enter the 3rd floor, with the same routine.

Ren would go at dawn, he would return at 9 with the entire floor free of dangerous monsters, only on the third floor, when Akane wanted to accompany him, Ren refused and promised her that after this, they would go on an adventure one day.

Akane happily agreed and headed back to camp.

Aiko just watched the situation with a smile, this time she decided that she would wait at the door in case a woman tries to kill Ren again.

Interestingly, Akane also similarly stayed by Aiko's side, both fire users decided to chat while waiting for Ren.

On the way, Ren didn't encounter much trouble, just a couple of giant bears dominating the place about to enter C rank.

The only thing he had to do is capture the cub from the bears and take it to the wolf's den and that's it.

I hope they killed each other while ren went for the magic stones and meat, unfortunately only 1 bear had a magic stone.

When he came back, Aiko and Akane greeted him.

Aiko handed her a canteen of water which Ren gladly accepted, and Akane had Kumiko's breakfast on a plate beside her, still warm.

Ren ate quite well before going with the others, after eating, with a heartfelt thanks and a beautiful and honest smile to the girls, thanking those who took away his extreme hunger, he continued on his way.

He didn't realize that the 2 girls blushed, as Aiko raised her small fist in victory, and Akane held her cheeks.

Only Kumiko, with her vision attentive to everything and his intuition, could know that he had passed there, he smiled inside, the cooking tips he gave Akane before were good.

After reporting the situation, Ren went to sit while he worked out the weapons situation with Kara, the training with kiriko, and the food situation with Kumiko.

Ren passed Kumiko a ring.

Knowing that all the wolves on the next floor might be dead, Kumiko sighed as he received the ring.

On the 4th floor, not much happened, a couple of injuries, but nothing serious.

On the 5th floor, Ren told Miss Isabel that he did not find any beast, Ren did not remember anything that had similarly happened in the game, so he told them to prepare for security, he did not find any bear, or any monkey clan or anything like that, just like a simple forest.

Ren also drew his sword and warned the others to be prepared especially on this day, since he doesn't know that he can go wrong by not encountering any monsters on the way.

The road was quiet, many students thought that all the chaos reached the 4th floor, since there was nothing.

As they reached the boss room, the howling began to be heard from all sides.

The most prepared students this time, began their formation and gradually retreated towards the boss room, while killing one or another wolf that approached, Ren also separated in confusion to see the situation.

He climbed a tall tree and saw that an alpha couple was leading the wolves along with a blue chimpanzee?.

I take out his phone and immediately look for information on him.

[blue chimpanzee]- these animals are usually rare to find, they are usually in dungeons from level B and up, although their physique is usually in D should not be underestimated, these monsters are not known for their attacks, they are known for their level of strategy, researchers suggest that they have some kind of ability to form alliances with other monster races and lead them to kill hunters, if one is seen, it is immediately killed before it escapes and returns with other monsters.

Ren reading that information, he cursed as he got down and ran towards the group looking for amerie.

"America!

Amerie who was leading the group while shooting arrows at approaching wolves turned to see Ren.

- What's up !?.

"I need your long shot skills now.

- where?

"A chimpanzee is leading the pack, we have to go get him.

Amerie nodded and left her work to Aiko who nodded and went on her way.

Ren and Amerie ran to the tree that Ren was a while ago, on the way the wolves came in units, Ren cut off the heads of each one he found, he had no time to lose.

Amerie also decided to ignore that show of force and ran after him.

Upon arrival they quickly climbed the tree, seeing the chimpanzee who was still looking towards the group with his hands in the shape of binoculars, while he laughed with 2 alpha wolves next to him.

Amerie calculating the distance from the tree to the chimpanzee got worried.

Ren seeing that concern began to ask him.

" Something happens?.

- I don't think I can hit it from here, I lack the strength to draw the bow.

Ren cursed in his mind that he hadn't learned shooting skills before coming here.

he started talking to amerie.

"very good amerie, you are a great shooter, the best I have seen so far, I called you because you are the only one I can trust for this shot, the thing is, do you trust yourself enough to be able to aim there? leave the rest to me.

Amerie, I take a deep breath and accept.

Ren stepped behind her and put his hands on her head.

- what are you doing?

"You just fix your position on the animal, just aim, leave the force to me.

Amerie nodded, with her bow, she calculated all the necessary distance and began to tighten the string.

while he thought that his fingers would start to hurt from reaching his limit with the tension, strangely he felt no pain, he just knew that he could, suspecting that it was possible because ren was doing something, he left it for later, and began to stretch the rope at his maximum, he took a deep breath, aimed at his target and fired.

20