44.
922 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at his watch, Ren realized that it should already be night, they had been walking for 6 hours, with a break to eat.

"I guess we'll sleep here tonight.

Akane approached him at that moment.

- Seriously? Do we have to sleep even exposed to this plant?.

"There is no option, I'll put up a tent for you, I'll sleep out here, we can't make a fire because of the magnesium.

- because ?.

"It's flammable, if I light a single match, we'll all be killed here.

The girls, especially Aiko and Akane froze and began to look around thankful that no monsters are forcing them to fight with magic.

They were also thankful that Ren knew about those survival data.

which is sad for the author because the one who looked for everything was him.

(you just leave him with the credit to Ren)

After setting up the tent with Aiko's help and Akane's clumsy attempts, Ren set up a cordless air purifier for the girls.

the girls entered the tent, ren on the other hand asked Aiko for help heating stones enough to be able to eat some bacon from the market that he had saved, along with some bread that he also kept, ren prepared a few simple sandwiches for everyone already that I had no ingredients to prepare something sophisticated.

after eating and ren enjoying the weird and cute expressions of 3 girls, the girls went back to the tent, and ren took out some rags to be able to get on top of the rock and lie on the ground inside his sleeping bag.

.

.

.

Ren heard a sound and opened his eyes immediately, in the darkness inside his bag he heard how the tent opened from inside, he assumed that one of the girls was going to the bathroom, while that person was leaving, Ren realized that the purifier had no energy when seeing that it no longer had the green light on, reluctantly he got up and went to recharge it by passing some mana until it was 100% full, he returned to his sleeping bag, preparing to fall asleep.

After a while he heard footsteps again, knowing he must be one of the girls, he just listened to the rhythm, until the rhythm stopped, right in front of his bag.

Ren opened his eyes, and without being able to see anything, he only saw a silhouette, wondering what he wanted, the silhouette let it do what he wants, still preparing for an attack.

The silhouette began to crouch until it was in line with Ren's head, Ren already had a knife in his hand inside him in case it was necessary to sacrifice the sleeping bag.

But never in his 2 lives did he imagine that this silhouette would bend down and kiss him on the lips, Ren.exe was so shocked that, even after a while, he did not react while she put their tongues in his mouth, after a time unknown to Ren's brain, the silhouette stopped sticking its tongue out at him, stood up again and went into the tent.

He had to wait 5 minutes for the narrator until ren restarted, and he blushed quite a bit.

This was his first kiss in 2 lifetimes, and worst of all, the culprit tasted like strawberry.

Ren wanted to get into the tent right away, but he was too embarrassed, he decided that he would leave it for tomorrow.

And that was his mistake, he couldn't sleep the rest of the night.

At 7 a.m. 3 fresh girls came out, as the purifier ran out of power early, the girls must have been under the scent of mistletoe, rather, between these 3 beautiful girls, ren has a fan.

Right now Ren is cooking, wondering who she could be.

She could only suspect Akane and Aiko, Kuroka would be very difficult, they just started talking once in a normal way yesterday, the other times are him being ignored by her.

Besides that, although Aiko is a demon, she is not immune to the things in the dungeons as you think, in the game in the dungeons she was affected like the others by some plants, only that she had a slightly higher resistance to those things.

A casual characteristic of the girls in the game was their maximum fidelity towards the man with whom they fall in love, once they fall in love with kiriko, they would never think of another man, even though they are not chosen in their routes, they would remain single.

At some point at the beginning of the story, kiriko will have a small event where she will meet each heroine and with the heroine and make at least 5 affection points, even if she is ignored later, she will remain single even in the end, also the developers said They are 100% faithful.

Ren wanted to curse if she was one of the 2 main heroines, they are key in the development of the story and her growth with kiriko is for the future.

If it's Akane she wouldn't have any problems, Akane is a beautiful girl and although she is a bit clumsy she is a nice person and could create feelings towards her with Akane's good personality, at least according to Ren's perspective.

But if she is Aiko or Kuroka, she would be too much trouble later, she could only sigh and start serving the food in wooden bowls that she had from before, courtesy of Kara who for some reason gave her one of her samples.

- Do you have something ren?.

Aiko asked with a worried expression.

ren just answer.

"Sometimes it's better not to know than to know.

- What are you talking about?.

"It's just someone's nonsense Aiko, just leave it like that.

Aiko had a confused and worried face as she received the plate from her, then Aiko sat down on the floor next to Ren.

After a while, Akane came out of the tent.

- Is breakfast ready sensei?

"Yes, you can sit down and I am not your sensei.

Akane received the plate from Ren and sat next to Ren's right side unconsciously, Aiko sat on her left side.

ren surrounded between 2 girls, he could only sigh.

- Feel bad sensei, do you want to rest?

"It's not that, I was just thinking that sometimes it's better not to know than to know.

- Again you are thinking strange things.

"And again you call me sensei.

Aiko walked ahead of Ren to Akane and beckoned to Akane.

Akane walked over and Aiko said so in a whisper that she was loud.

-ren is between 2 pretty girls, but she has a thinking face even so.

Akane noticed and let out a "hi" as she walked away from ren.

Ren who heard everything was going to ignore her jokes as usual, but she remembered yesterday's strawberry-flavored kiss and started to blush.

- ho, it's weird that you're embarrassed by this joke ren, it's not the first time I do it.

"It's not that, I have some heat flushing.

- you continue with your lousy excuses ren, admit it, you have something.

" Well, it's nothing, eat quickly, we have to leave early.

Ren put an end to the topic, the girls next to her suspected something, Aiko was secretly happy, and ren finally agreed to one of her advances.

Kuroka then came out similarly, but seeing Ren in her eyes, she blushed.

Ren had a calm look as always, but in his mind, he cursed the possibility that Kuroka is the one who kissed him.

He didn't know Kuroka was thinking last night about how he told Ren about his liking for cats.

All the way Ren was thinking about a single question.

Why?

Although he doesn't know if it was Kuroka, or if it was Aiko or Akane.

He was thinking about who he was and his why?

he remembered the integrations with Akane and Aiko.

Akane rarely eats with Ren at the same table, but he usually meets Akane on the way out.

Since the school is big even with teleportation gates, they usually have time for an idle chat most of the time, Akane telling her interesting facts on any topic, and Ren telling her stories with anecdotes most of the time, or sometimes just talking about bacon and their ways of preparing it.

Interactions with Aiko are more when she wakes up ren for a job where ren does half of the exercises plus 1 so there are no complaints, which she did even in her old life.

in the cafeteria, Aiko usually comes with ren to listen to him talk, and then she goes to eat with kiriko and the others.

until a week ago he didn't ask her for advice with kiriko, at first ren thought that he had made some progress with him, but strangely she kept coming, asking him to tell her something, and ren has to lose his brain looking for something to tell her so he doesn't get bored, but that cordiality lasted a couple of days, and after those couple of days he just let go "I want to eat in silence"

He thought she would give up and leave, but she just said, "sure" and the next day she brought her tray to their table this time, and asked little questions from time to time that ren usually answers casually, although once she did ask him a weird question about how he would like his wedding ring to be, he told her in the shape of a dragon's head.

When I ask him why, Ren told him about the genius of dragons and how he would like to have one as a pet, seeing that Aiko listened carefully, he began to introduce him to the topics of dragons on the planet, and black dragons are usually the best and at the same time the most hated.

Since witches use black magic, some ignorant people had the idea that the color of the dragon's skin was an indication of its use of black magic, but Ren investigated and that is a pure fable, and even the day he brought his new phone to class, he told him showed Aiko videos of dragons, with Aiko looking at it with sparkling eyes, deciding that when they returned from the trip, they would look for more about dragons, and thus became a comrade with a common taste.

Or at least that is Ren's opinion, in his old life he was someone busy, he barely recovered from 3 falls in his life and there was no time to find a partner.

While she was thinking about some indication of liking one of the 2, they saw a small light.

They were thankful that it was the exit and Aiko happily went ahead.

Leaving, Ren breathed the fresh air again, and she heaved a sigh of relief at once again feeling the freshness of nature.

Ren told the girls to wait a bit since Ren was going to investigate exactly what floor they were on.

On the path of the trees, I didn't notice anything strange, they were on the 4th floor, it being noon, Ren collected some wild edible plants and went back to the girls, and they went straight to the boss room that was a few kilometers away.

On the way, Ren had to carry Aiko and Akane Kuroka, as they got tired very quickly.

Ren thought that Kuroka would say no to being carried, but strangely he didn't say anything, he just accepted.

Aiko on the other hand was happy to be carried, being carried by Ren, she rested her breasts on Ren's back and pressed there, giving Ren some discomfort as he tried to cover his bottom to avoid embarrassment, but using his ability, he calmed down.

Akane saw that exchange and unconsciously looked at her bust part.

When they reached the floor boss, Ren put Aiko down with an exaggerated sigh that Aiko clearly saw and turned away from Ren with a pout.

Ren on the other hand, just wanted to eat so he made a simple stew.

While Ren was looking at the wolf meat stew, Kuroka on the other hand walked over to Aiko and whispered to her.

- he knows how to cook?.

Aiko looked at her confused, and instead of answering, she looked at Akane.

Akane who was also looking at Kuroka just smiled and said.

- We'll see how Miss Kuroka tastes.

she said with a smile.

Kuroka felt Deja bu, but she let it go as ren called out to them.

When they sat on the logs that were still here from the last time they were with the groups, the 4 of them sat around where they ren towards the stew in a pot on top of hot stones that Aiko heated long before.

In the case of fire-using girls, they used a small pinch of mana to keep warm, in Kuroka's case, she is a water magic user and is used to cold climates.

Peo ren, he could only use the heat produced by the stones of the stew at this time to keep warm, since if they used fire, unlike the other days with the group, this time they knew that the wolves could enter the boss room and an ambush at this time would be a great disadvantage due to the lack of vision.

Aiko noticed Ren's cold hands as she received the plate and touched her hand.

Akane similarly.

After serving the 3 ladies, Ren served himself and sat down, immediately surrounded by Aiko and Akane clinging to him.

" something happens?.

- You're cold Ren.

-He feels a bit cold when touching him sensei, of course, he didn't touch him on purpose, it's just...

while Akane tried to give meaning to what she originally wanted it to be, helping Ren.

Ren on the other hand just said.

" But I'm fine.

3 pairs of eyes looked at him, but he still had his look of confusion.

The girls didn't say anything, they just stayed by his side.

Ren thanked that in silence, he was really cold, but he couldn't light a fire or ask the princesses to hold his hands.

Aiko in her mind was celebrating being able to help Ren with her burden, although Ren did not complain at any time.

All the way she was on Ren's back, since Ren needed his hands free in case of an attack, the trip felt more comfortable than in a car.

When Ren stepped on, he lowered his foot a little to stop the impact of the fall and received the weight of the 2 in him, softening the step for Aiko, Akane on the other hand, carried Kuroka in her arms, which could reduce the blow of the best fall, when they asked her why, she just said that the back is sacred, ren left it as it was, he didn't understand anything.

All the way he kept looking around, looking for an enemy, to be honest, he felt a bit paranoid, although remembering the monsters' ambush before, it's understandable.

After eating, Ren put up the tent again for the girls, Ren said that he would sleep in a while.

The girls knew it was a lie, but they didn't say anything and just entered the tent.

At midnight, Kuroka was wide-eyed, Ren's stew, which for him is usually something common since it is not the first time he cooks for Akane and Aiko who usually steals his food at the academy, for Kuroka was the first time meant something different.

As he took the first bite, an old memory of her mother when she was little came back to him.

The stew made him see the image of her mother, who had already died years ago.

The moment she ate, as she was with the others, she forcibly closed those memories.

But now, having loneliness with her since the girls were asleep, he remembered the taste of her, along with her mother and her food.

Her mother was not a professional chef, she and her father were merchants who worked for her grandfather, they traveled often, which made them learn to cook at 2.

As her father had a bad calculation with spices, her mother was in charge of the seasoning and her father was in charge of peeling the vegetables and cutting meat.

They worked well as a team, what Kuroka loved most in her childhood was seeing them cook together, those were the few moments she was able to enjoy as a child.

It wasn't gourmet food, but it was the best taste in the world for her, and for many years after her death, I look for that feeling when I eat.

For years she searched for chefs from all over the human territory, but no one came close to her mother's level no matter how renowned the chef was.

And just now she found the chef who gave her back that long-awaited feeling.

He felt bad for having talked about being a bad cook behind his back, he almost got himself blocked from cooking with his family's power, he didn't do it because kiriko asked him for a favor, and she couldn't deny a favor from the grandson of the emperor for no good reason.

Who would have thought that this favor of hers would now return what I desperately seek?

Since she couldn't sleep, she got up and left the tent.

As she climbed the stairs towards the cave's exit, she began to hear a voice singing.

"Only you...

"can you make all this world seem right...

only you...

Kuroka stopped immediately, and she just decided to stay there, listening to that song, and she started to remember the moment when she had to hold on to ren in order to live.

Ren on the other hand just wanted to sing something because he was going to be bored all night, and since she just got her phone, she didn't give him time to download anything.

When she finished singing, she sat there at the side of the cave, doing nothing else, just watching.

That night a sentimental outbreak awoke in a girl, the author does not have the slightest idea what will happen next, but he thinks that for ren in his vocabulary it will be problematic at first, although after a while this narrator thinks that he still does not We will know.

.

.

.

20