45.
751 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning the girls woke up refreshed, at least 2.

Kuroka didn't want to wake up, Ren played different songs until 4 in the morning since he was bored.

And she stayed until the end, and even after lying down, she couldn't sleep.

When they came out, they saw Ren preparing some fried meat with some vegetables.

After more wonderful food, they immediately left for the 5th floor.

On the way they found wolves, under the guidance of Ren who was in the front, along with the dagger user and the attack of the 2 magicians, they were able to reach the entrance of the 5th floor at noon.

Everything was as before, including the big hole in the whole area.

While the girls were lost, Ren simply spoke to Akane.

"Akane, could you get your daggers out?

Akane nodded and from her bracelets, she summoned the 2.

Ren received the chains from Akane.

How many meters do they go?

- Using only the chains, up to 30 meters each, but they can be longer if I give them mana, but it's a lot.

"And how much is your mana range?

- my mana is rank D-

"Okay, Aiko, how much mana level do you have?

- I have C+ in mana, and I almost reached B.

"That should be enough, Aiko, could you give Akane mana so she can use the chains?"

- I could, but I don't have a transfer skill.

"If it's about that.

Ren took out from her ring a skill manual with the title [energy transfer].

"You can learn this.

Aiko seeing the B rank manual was very surprised, the ability to pass mana is something quite expensive for magicians in the land of demons since it is literally being able to give your mana to someone or ask for it.

but seeing Ren's look saying, "Is the manual useful to you?", she realized that she didn't buy it, maybe the director gave it to her.

- Thanks, I could learn it.

"Perfect, please do it.

Aiko went a few steps behind, and Ren went to the side of the entrance next to the stairs and began to slowly move some stones around a piece of wood that she used earlier to block the door.

- What does sensei?.

"We are going to make a zip line, for that, I need to tie this to something solid.

Since it was a horizontal hole past the door, I didn't need to make it very high, nor was it very difficult to make a slope out of solid wood.

After a while, Aiko came, and Akane began to apply mana to the daggers, and they grew longer until they reached 60 meters, then Aiko began to supply mana, and the left chain at Ren's request reached up to 120 meters.

once done, Ren borrowed the use of his chains for a while.

Akane without much thought took them off and lent them to him.

Ren then, as if it were a rope, stood in front of the hole and began to turn the chain.

The girls hoped that it would take at least 5 attempts to reach the other end of the dungeon.

But they didn't know that Ren was an all-rounder of professions in another life, turning it forward, it hit directly on the top of the wall, Ren then thought holding the right dagger in his hand as if the dagger had something to hold on to. , and the right began to come out like curved spikes towards the handle.

Akane marveled at this discovery.

Ren was not surprised, this weapon had more functions apart from just cutting, this mode was used by the Scarlet Witch when she threw a dagger towards a soldier, she activated these spikes to attract him by pulling his flesh from within.

It's kind of macabre, but Ren just used it as a hook.

he did the same with the chain on the other side of the road and pulled to check.

So I ask.

"Do you want to do some gymnastics?

He said it for the 2 magic girls, but despite not doing much physical activity, both still trained their bodies.

"Please use this chain to get there, and don't worry about falling, I'll use the right dagger in case you lose your balance to pull them back.

Although he said it calmly, the girls felt underestimated and became bitter, but they decided to shut his mouth by acting instead of talking.

Aiko was the first, she grabbed the chain that was horizontally and began to move slowly, although it was brave to be first, she was still afraid of falling, when she was getting anxious with the thought of falling, Ren began to speak to her.

"Aiko, do you remember the dragons?

- Sure.

Aiko said.

" Well, I tell you that dragons are magic specialists.

- Seriously? Look, I didn't know.

she got some of Kumiko's when she was talking to Ren and some sarcasm came out.

Ren on the other hand didn't mind the sarcasm and continued talking.

"Seriously, but the most special thing is the babies.

"Since they are born, dragons already live with magic and quickly learn how to use it, and although they have a core, these tend to have unique attributes, the basic attributes use it as if it were normal, but each one of them has a special attribute.

"Of those that are known in history, the attributes of dragons are usually unknown, but at least the color might give a small indication of what it is linked to, but black dragons so far are totally unknown.

"It is believed that there are only 10 dragons on the planet, although the whereabouts of only a couple are known, which is not transmitted to the public because if someone were to bother a dragon.

"It would be quite bad for the closest cities, they have no allies or natural enemies since they are in another plane of power.

As Ren blurted out information about the dragons, Aiko reached the other side and successfully dropped off the hook.

she then took Akane's turn.

Although Akane has more physical capacity, she also wanted Ren to talk to her since before going up she stared at him.

Ren then told him.

"If you finish quickly, we'll be able to see your history treasure journal at school.

History-loving Akane immediately agreed and made her way quickly through the chain.

In the end, it was Kuroka's turn, who just held on and started moving forward.

Ren knew she wouldn't want comfort as she had a sharp look before she climbed on.

she just told him

"I would like to see your cat one day.

Kuroka for better or for worse, I advance faster with that.

After the 3 girls made it to safety, Ren retracted the chain toward him.

- Sensei, what are you doing!?

"I'm going to do something I've waited a long time for.

Ren then stepped back a few meters.

And he began to run and jump into the void.

- No, sensei!

- Ren!

-hears!

In the air, Ren threw the chain that stuck to a wall to the left, and started to run up the wall, and jumped back up and continued to stick another dagger to the wall and run up there.

the girls kept screaming his name.

But Ren was too excited about this, he always wanted to try this move of running up a vertical wall, with the chain he put running through the circular room until he reached the other side and back down with a somersault.

When he reached the other side, Ren felt like he had fulfilled a frustrated dream for men, but he immediately received a slap, a kick in the foot, and a hug.

He was lost for a moment there, but the girls didn't say anything and ignored him afterward.

Akane was the only one who was like a child who almost lost a family member.

The 4 went down to a small room surrounded by plants, and in the middle, as if everything was concentrated, there was a sphere there.

When Ren arrived, he felt the sphere, and it felt like it was filled with mana.

The 4 of them had already decided that they would break this, so Ren drew his sword and plunged him into the sphere.

The sphere dimmed from what was bright, and the light began to creep through the roots, where a blue portal formed.

Each one left there with different thoughts.

As Ren started to walk through the door, he heard a whisper.

- I leave this to you, please save them.

Everyone moved for Ren at that moment, he didn't know what happened.

But he appeared again at the entrance of the dungeon, only this time the place was not alone.

There were many officers in SUVs and helicopters around.

Ren cursed the incoming light, and thought for a moment it was an ambush until he heard.

- sister!

- Miss!

- Kuroka!

3 people ran to hug the girls.

Ren the first thing he thought when seeing these 3 people.

'How lucky I didn't let the girls get hurt.

Ren then saw Yuchiro Nakiri, who was hugging Kuroka.

A fairly large, muscular man with long white hair from graying, along with a large linear scar across one eye.

Further to the side, he saw Akane crying with a woman who had Akane's more mature appearance.

Ren then remembered that this person must be Rose Scarlett, but he didn't know that she would be Akane's older sister.

He was known to be a rather stoic and cruel person, but this teary-eyed woman did not seem like a cruel and ruthless woman in the least.

And to the right of the sisters, he saw Aiko hugging Eira who was not in uniform, she was in her maid combat outfit.

Ren, on the other hand, took advantage of the fact that the lights were pointed at those 3 groups and approached a man in armor.

"Excuse me, sir.

- What do you want child?

" Can I leave?.

-Sure, you can use the police transport after we take all the data from you.

"They will tell you what happened, I would like to leave, I feel quite tired.

-I understand, that a notification will arrive at his residence to report to the station.

"Thank you very much for your time.

Ren just left whistling Kara's song as he headed towards the edge of the vegetation and saw the buggy miraculously still there.

As Ren walked through the desert with music, he felt a large lump in his pocket.

When checking he saw a big seed, while he was wondering what that was, a message appeared.

[world tree seed]

-???

"Ho, I don't know where the hell this is going yet, but I guess it's just as valuable.

Ren then put it in his new ring and continued driving enjoying the air that hit him in the face towards the airport.

.

.

.

Akane just at this moment stopped hugging her sister which left Rose somewhat disconcerted.

- What's up Akane?.

"I want to introduce you to my sensei sister, thanks to him we were able to get out of the dungeon.

she said as she turned to where Ren was earlier.

There was no one there.

Akane then got up and looked around desperately.

Rose also thought that maybe she didn't come out, and she approached one of her soldiers who happened to be the same man who spoke with Ren.

- Did you see another child?.

- Yes, miss, the boy already left.

-How did he leave?

-He left while you hugged his sister.

Rose then turned to where her sister was almost crying before her and saw her breathe a sigh of relief.

- It's good that it came out.

Rose was surprised to see her all-shy sister act more confident than she had before, even with all the eyes that were around her.

her sister was always someone shy.

But she plus she was surprised when the princess of the demon realm sighed similarly to her sister.

She was on the other hand, she listened with her enhanced senses to the entire conversation, and in her heart, she held another life debt towards Ren.

Yuchiro, despite hugging his beloved granddaughter, didn't miss the boy's gaze as he watched them.

Although the boy's parents didn't come, the boy took it as commonplace because of the calm look Yuchiro saw.

But an old wolf like Yuchiro could see the very small wistful flicker in his eyes as he left.

Ren who was heading towards the airport of the nearest city did not know that he caught the attention of 2 powers just that night.

Ren bought the ticket from him to the capital.

While he waited, he took advantage of the now available internet to download some games and listen to music.

On the plane everything was quiet, since he had changed into street clothes in the bathroom before, no one recognized him as a student.

After a night of uneventful travel, he got off the plane and took a taxi to the academy.

All the way to the bedrooms, he was quiet with headphones, the turmoil in the halls was none of his business.

Outside the academy there were many patrol cars and luxurious cars, Ren assumed they were important people, but it was none of his business.

He just wanted to get home and prepare a delicious and long-awaited breakfast with bacon.

22