46.
792 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When she got to the floor of her room, she saw her neighbor Saiko, Kumiko, and Kiriko outside her room.

When I get to see them better, the 3 turned around and 2 had their mouths open, the third had a look of surprise.

" something happens?.

Kiriko couldn't say anything, the shock was too much.

when Ren was already getting tired of them looking at him without saying anything, she started to frown.

" something happens?.

Kiriko instead of answering Ren turned to Kumiko.

- Kumiko, when they told me that Ren didn't show up with the others, I thought something happened to him on the way, excuse me for not believing that Ren would come directly here, it seemed to me sincerely absurd, but here he is.

- Don't worry, teacher, the idea also seemed absurd to me, but it is certainly expected of Ren.

"I don't understand anything you say, but I want something to eat.

When Ren tried to push them aside to pass, he was held on both sides by Kumiko and Kiriko.

"What the hell is going on?

The two didn't say anything, they just looked at each other and nodded.

A hungry Ren was dragged to the spire.

When they reached the principal's office, Saiko opened the door.

Immediately Ren began to float in the air until he arrived in the middle of the room.

She saw the headmistress looking directly at him and got up from her chair towards Ren.

The 2 looked into each other's eyes, the director then without saying anything else, hugged Ren.

Although Naomi smelled good, Ren was too hungry for her to care right now.

He could only sigh at his confusion as to why this woman is hugging him when he is not kiriko.

After a long hug, the headmistress asked Ren for a report, but Ren didn't miss the blush on Naomi's cheeks.

He just nodded and sat in the chair across from her, the others standing behind her.

Ren began to explain more or less the situation skipping the ring, the egg, and the seed.

Ren also asked about the man who caused all this trouble.

The director then explained that Leonard Wylde is a type used to cause problems in the faction of the main nobles, apparently the Wylde house worked with a neighboring kingdom so that there is internal discord and then they can attack.

Ren nodded at the information given and asked something that she was curious about.

"So, where is he?

-He's with the demon king Abadon, I made a deal with him, if he used his subordinate, I would have to deliver that guy when I finish talking to him.

Kiriko, Saiko, and Kumiko began to listen to the low tone of Ren who had his back to them in front of the headmistress.

"It's a shame, I wanted to have a friendly chat with him.

The 3 children felt chills on the back of their necks, along with the slightly surprised look of the director, with a smile that came later.

-don't worry Ren, chat enough with him so that he remembers my face for the rest of his life.

"I guess I'll have to settle for that in this case.

he said it like he was disappointed.

Kumiko reinforced her promise to never piss Ren off, she asked the goddess not to even witness one of those friendly chats.

She remembered something when she worked with Ren.

One day don Julio had pretty serious pain in his neck, Ren then gave him a massage while he talked about certain pressure points that relieve stress.

Kumiko was also given information on a couple of points to reduce tiredness and stress in the body.

Kumiko to annoy him also wanted to know if there is any point to increase the pain, Ren then looked at her and smiled kindly with only one answer.

"Trust me, you don't want to know"

Kumiko's back was cold with that comment and Ren's look at that moment, and now the same feeling came to her, she was sure that Ren had the same smile when he spoke with Naomi.

after a concerned talk with the headmistress, when I ask her if she's already eaten.

Ren then said that they brought him here before she can taste anything, plus they didn't give him food on the plane.

Naomi casually asked for the name of the flight company, Ren as she wanted to leave at once, she casually blurted it out.

Kumiko knew that this flight company may close its airline, or there will be reforms in a few days.

When Ren left, Naomi got serious again and told the 3 people.

- kiriko, you will have to help me with the paperwork, we have to solve this problem completely.

Kiriko sighed, only he can help his aunt with this paperwork, Kumiko and Saiko left the office.

After Ren finally ate his homemade bacon, he went to bed to try to sleep.

He went practically 3 days without sleep, in the dungeon he had to use some electricity to stay awake, and secretly absorb brain energy from some wolves, but now that all the hassle is over, he finally sleeps all day.

or so he thought, after a few hours, he heard a knock on his door.

When Ren opened the door, a red hair jumped out at him.

he knew it was Akane since he wouldn't let go of him.

After a moment of hugging this girl in need of affection, he invited her to come in.

and Akane then told Ren about the award party tonight.

"And what does that have to do with me?

- Well, it's to reward your sensei.

"But I didn't do anything.

- Sensei, are you an idiot?

- I guided the students towards survival, and as if it wasn't a little later I help the Nakiri house, my sister, heiress, and practically matriarch of the Scarlett house along with the princess of the demon clan.

- They want to give you a medal too, and at the request of the demon kingdom couple too, how does it have anything to do with you?

"First of all, I just gave a couple of tips to the others, they did everything, secondly, I saved them because if I left without you, their parents would torture me and hang me for doing nothing and thirdly, already I talked to the director that I don't want any medal, but even so she told me that it is mandatory to go since it is a celebration that we were all able to get out of there alive.

Akane wanted to cry, the one who did all the work to clean practically the entire dungeon wanted to go unnoticed without any reward.

Seeing that expression, Ren sighed and began to explain.

" he has...

"Well, you see, why do you think I don't want a medal?

- Because he doesn't want to be seen.

"Exactly, but also for something else.

"If I get a medal, I'll immediately be under the orders of the nobles, and they could use me to do jobs, and if a noble has a grudge against the political plot I foil, they could be sent on a suicide mission and die, do you understand that?"

Akane then realized the whole picture, and Ren was right, by receiving a medal, the nobles will notice him as someone with strength but without power, unlike the other 5, Ren doesn't belong to any noble house, so it can be threatened to carry out orders, and since he's only a D-rank he's easy to kill for those nobles, or he might as well be handed over to the neighboring kingdom.

While Akane was seriously thinking about this situation, Ren just snorted in his mind, what he said is not some absurd data.

In the game, there was a character that something similar happened to him, a B-rank boy belonging to a baron house.

He was a noble from the coastal area, his father to gain some power and money to make a naval base, he sent his son to the capital to achieve achievements, the boy was skilled but innocent.

The nobles filled him with jobs to the core, so that in the end they send him on a suicide mission, where he was believed dead, but he returned as a villain later.

Akane sincerely apologized to Ren, and as he was leaving he said something about working it out, but Ren was busy wanting to sleep.

When he came back to his room, there were some uninvited guests.

Kumiko and Aiko.

Ren wondered what was going on, and Kumiko began to speak.

- Do you have clothes to go to tonight?

"I only have a dress code that was given to me last time.

the girls then sighed.

- I knew that you are the most idiot among my acquaintances, but not at this point, why take it to this extreme, Ren?

"Speak Kumiko, besides, we both know that the most idiot you know is Kiriko.

- that is false.

"Really? Then how the hell do you explain his present density? Didn't you say that in 3 days you would make him aware of you? Or are you the idiot for not achieving it?

-ugh, low blow

Kumiko said holding her chest as if it hurt, Aiko then started to speak.

- Well, you'll see Ren, at noble parties you can't go like this, you have to wear different clothes, that's why we brought you this.

she said pulling out a set of clothes which made Ren frown.

"I have to go with this?

Yes, it's the label.

"I don't feel like going anymore.

Kumiko was already up, and she spoke again.

-She remembers that you made a deal with the director that in exchange for not giving you a medal, you would have to go to that meeting.

"Hell, it's going to be a pain to change.

- Do you want me to help you change?

2 pairs of eyes looked at Aiko at that moment, when she realized what she said, she blushed a lot.

-I mean her to fix your buttons once you put everything on.

"It is not necessary, although wearing these clothes will make me hot, when is the award ceremony?

- It will be at midnight, make sure you go.

"I will, now if you'll excuse me, I have to sleep again.

Ren said as he pushed Kumiko towards the exit, along with Aiko as she laughed.

After I get these girls out, I call the principal.

"I'm ready, I want to visit Kazuma for a checkup before the operation tomorrow.

- Understood, how do you want to do it?

"Tell him to reduce the guard at the hospital, I'll come at 9 pm, check and leave.

- Are you sure? It will be difficult for me to accept

"Tell him that if he wants his grandson to want to be cured, to do so without asking.

- Okay, I'll convince him, you'll get a notification later.

"Thanks a lot.

- On the contrary thanks to you.

after that short call, she went back to sleep.

when she rang her 8:00 alarm.

she left the academy, but this time she didn't go by taxi, to get to the hospital she had to go on foot.

On the way, she changed into a slightly different outfit that came with her ring.

along with a mask.

and I took advantage of the fact that the streets were very quiet, most of the officers should be busy preparing everything for tonight's celebration, he needed to go now that there should be no visitors or public in the hospital.

I wait in a big bush that was there.

When 9:00 rang, there was a blackout, Ren then took out a teleportation stone that was packaged in his room earlier with a note.

- use it to reach the 5th floor at 9:00

he broke the stone and appeared in the corridor of the 5th floor, there was only one room on the whole floor, there should be a lot of guards, but thanks to Yuchiro, there was no one.

Using the pass card that also came in the box, Ren then entered the room that had his power generator for the vital signs monitor. (the other rooms also have, only Kazuma has a private one)

and a cat that began to meow towards him.

Ren took out and opened a bag with cat biscuits that were left in the box, Ren thought that this old man is meticulous.

The cat, smelling the familiar smell, ate the cookies, but the cat still looked at him while he ate.

"I came here to cure him for Chief Nakiri.

the cat as if he understood, nodded.

Ren approached the person in bed.

He was a handsome man with pale skin and somewhat thin a beard.

even though he was in bed, Ren still felt the involuntary pressure of an S rank.

he sighed and walked over, put his hands on the guy's hand, and began to test his nerves.

Feeling the mana entering, it passed through the spinal cord, reaching the cerebellum, he felt some resistance, so he returned and this time placed his hands on his head.

He concentrated, trying to feel a connection with his brain.

his brain wasn't right, he saw that it had a lot of damage, he wondered how he could make his brain recover until he remembered his new ability.

On the screen, a number of accumulated energy appeared.

[63.7% brain energy stored.]

70% of the gorilla, where he spent 10% repairing some nerves in his brain so he could walk again.

the other 3.7% he took out of the hunt after he made sure Kuroka was gone.

he felt Kuroka a few meters behind her that night, he just made sure to look like he didn't notice her and sing to tire her out more.

he decided to use this energy to heal Kazuma and earn more money tonight.

as he healed Kazuma's brain, screens appeared.

[energy at 50%]

[ power to 35%]

the brain was still damaged

[energy at 20%]

[energy at 10%]

when he was thinking of what else he could use, he decided to use his mana.

but unlike brain energy, the core of him emptied completely and quickly.

Ren began to cough up blood under the mask.

but there was still a little more left, he forced his body, and his body began to use his life energy.

when he healed 100% of the brain.

Ren threw himself tiredly to the ground.

At that moment, the cat approached Ren, as one of his hands was bloody, he used his left hand, which was less bloody, to caress it, although the cat still got blood on it.

The man then opened his eyes.

- where I am?.

The kitten turned around and quickly jumped onto the bed and began meowing as he rubbed his owner's face.

Kazuma laughed as he stroked Kira.

After calming his cat down, he looked at the man on the ground while he was still dripping blood through his mask.

- I don't know who you are, but I can assume that my grandfather sent you, thanks.

"Ha, ha, don't worry, I made a deal with him, I have to go right now.

- I'll make sure to pay you extra too.

"You should rest, for now, I suppose that in a while, your grandfather will arrive with your sister.

Ren then stood up and walked slowly away.

before leaving, I speak to Kazuma.

"If they ask, say that all you had was a blackout in your brain, and I just activated it.

Kazuma looked at the mysterious man and remembered the aura he projected, he was surprised to feel this [unknown] and knew that Kira would keep the scent of him as well.

Ren then went out and closed the door.

he leaned on her, he was too weak, then he heard a voice.

- who are you?.

Ren wanted to swear, he looked to his side and saw Kuroka there, along with his grandfather.

Kuroka, saw the mysterious guy at the closed door of his brother, with blood, he thought that maybe he did something to him, and he got desperate.

while he created water spears.

What did you do to my brother?

he yelled as he tried to impale the guy with 4 spears at once.

One spear hit him in the shoulder, another in the leg, another dodge aimed at his face, but the last one broke a piece of his mask.

The wounded man started to run, when Kuroka was going to launch another wave of attacks, his grandfather grabbed his hands.

Ren took the opportunity to run and jump out the window, breaking it.

- What are you doing grandfather, escapes!.

-Listen to me daughter, he is not an enemy!

- What are you talking about? He did something, he had blood on his hands!

At that moment, someone opened the door from inside.

It was Kazuma, hearing the ruckus outside, he hurried over, and saw blood on the floor heading towards the broken window to the right of him.

he turned to his left and saw his sister looking at him with a blank expression.

His grandfather, who is known to be a stoic man, also shed a couple of tears as he closed his eyes.

the first to run towards him was Kuroka, while she was crying.

- brother!

Kazuma still weak, received the blow from his sister who ran to hug him, but he didn't care.

when he was in a coma, he could still hear how his sister spoke to him, his grandfather as well as his and his comrades, every time someone visited him, but his heart ached.

deep inside he knew that he couldn't be cured, his brain was very damaged, and having visitors only affected him more.

Just today, someone saved him, and he didn't even know who he was.

Right now, it was decided that he would make sure to make it up to him no matter what, after all, he gave his family back to him.

20