47.
751 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren appeared in his room.

Just as he shot through the 5th floor, he used a teleportation stone courtesy of Naomi that would immediately take him to his room at the academy.

When I asked why, she just said, "So you have a place to come back to."

he appeared in the living room of his room.

he immediately took out a recovery potion gift from Eira that he left in his room, and drank it.

After a while, his wounds were closing.

he cursed his lack of concern for being found out, he should have expected the plan to go awry.

he sighed, and he went to clean the blood on the floor.

after he took a bath, while he checked his wounds, there was nothing.

but even so, he felt very weak.

It's not like he needs to kill someone to get brain power from him, but he was thinking about it right now.

He sighed as he got out of the shower, and decided to relax until it was time for the celebration.

.

.

.

When he put on the suit, he made sure to put the buttons where they belong, albeit a little crooked as he looked at himself in the mirror.

He left the room, wanting to go and secure a spot in the buffet area.

While Ren was on his way in a taxi to the royal palace which was 1 hour away, he fell asleep.

The taxi driver woke him up when he arrived, Ren paid him, got out, and went to the entrance.

At the entrance, the guard who received his student ID looked at him strangely and explained that this gate was for the general public.

Ren nodded and asked her to let him into the general area.

It wasn't necessary to go with a bunch of nobles who are going to bond with hypocritical and fake smiles, besides he's not a noble, he prefers to be in a more interesting area.

When he entered, the party had already started, and there were many people of common origin.

People were dancing in pairs in the middle, with a live music band that used instruments such as guitars, bass drums, trumpets...

Ren liked this atmosphere more, although he never liked parties, in this place people are more honest than nobles who want to talk about politics, which honestly ren was very bored.

he went to a corner of the place, while he drank fruit juice with alcohol originating from the empire.

People didn't want to get too close to Ren, because of how he dressed like a noble, which made Ren want to curse him for coming like that.

At some point, he felt someone next to him.

" something happens?.

It was Eira.

- My lady I suspect you would be here.

"Well, this place is better.

- Is it better to be with ordinary people than at a noble party? Honestly, you are the rarest human I have met so far.

"Thanks for the compliment, but this party is a more honest place than the party upstairs where your princess is.

"You should bring her to a place like this one day.

- The parties of the demons are usually like this, without class distinction, only the humans among the 4 races make the separation by class.

"I would like to go to a devil party to see what a day is like.

- and it would be an honor for me to go.

"Eira, taking advantage of the fact that we are alone, why are you so cordial with me? As far as I know, you don't like humans.

- Are you guided by rumors?

"It's not that, Aiko told me that every time a boy asks you out, you always reject him most coldly, according to Aiko, you only talk to her, and me at the academy, you don't even treat Kiriko in a way cordial.

- he has...

-The lady releasing unnecessary information as always.

Eira said with a stoic expression, but for some reason, she ren could understand that she said it without any embarrassment.

- We must go, all students must attend the award ceremony tonight.

"I guess so, it leads the way.

Ren stood up and was able to get a better look at Eira, he was dressed in a beautiful silver dress the same color as his hair, it suited him quite well.

" you look beautiful.

Ren said honestly.

Eira stopped in shock, speechless for a moment, but he quickly recovered.

-I hope that the image of this maid is to his liking.

"She very professional as always, but she didn't say it as a servant, she told you as a woman, you look beautiful.

- thanks for the compliment.

Ren followed Eira through the halls with a hamburger he grabbed from the party.

As Ren ate, avoiding getting his hand dirty, which he failed miserably at, as some of the sauce slipped out.

While Ren thought about whether he needed to lick his hand to remove it, he heard a sigh at his side and saw Eira taking out some clothes from I have no idea where, she grabbed Ren's hand and began to clean it, as if it were natural.

Ren then realized the reason why Aiko was so close to Eira was that she doesn't leave her alone for nothing, this girl looked like an older sister as she cleaned her hand.

After she wiped her hand clean, Ren looked at her for a moment and commented to Eira.

" And go to.

- Yes?.

"You will be a great mother.

- Why do you say that statement?

"Youthful intuition, you can call it that if you like.

- that's stupid young ren, there is only maternal intuition.

"You should call me ren, like the others.

- Impossible, you are someone important.

"How could I be someone important, I don't even have a noble title, and you have the title as one of the strongest in the demon realm, rather, I'm the rude one here.

- you have more position than me since you will marry -

Eira closed her mouth immediately.

like right in that sentence, fireworks were heard, ren didn't hear what he said.

...

seriously author? fireworks?.

(It was the children of the town who went ahead to light the fireworks before, don't look at me).

I guess you can use that, however.

Ren couldn't hear Eira's statement.

Eira on the other hand, sighed relieved that Ren didn't listen to her, but she felt a bit strange, for some reason she became very familiar with Ren, unlike the other humans, Ren is the first human apart from the director who doesn't produce her no kind of repulsion or anything similar, he decided to move forward before he releases more unnecessary information.

Ren was confused when Eira out of nowhere began to sprint forward, she took it as girly things and increased her pace as well.

As they entered the main hall, Eira left one last message for him.

- The moment we enter, I will be surrounded by nobles, you can pass quietly at that time.

" thank you very much for your attention.

Eira then stepped forward and opened the door, as she whispered.

- Compared to you, this is nothing.

She opened the door, and many glances fell on her.

As one of the 4 generals of the demon king, she possesses a lot of political power, among the 4 generals, each dominates 1/4 of the demon king's territory.

The Eira area is closer to the borders and very often requests for negotiation arrive, but she rejects them all until the peace treaty is signed.

while many merchants surrounded Eira.

Ren on the other hand walked in quickly avoiding that crowd.

ren secretly turned off momentarily.

the gigantic place, quite decorated, with a lot of gold everywhere.

Although many nobles surrounded Eira, there were even more nobles in this place, many of them being parents of the students.

Ren was quietly walking around the place, going to the buffet area.

since the party already started, she missed the boring speech.

Right now it's time for the nobles to do business and friendship.

Ren, then I look around.

Kiriko was in an outfit similar to Ren's, but the color was all black.

Kumiko was behind him in his maid outfit while Kiriko was chatting with a noble lady who was hitting on her.

Ren secretly applauded Kumiko to keep her gaze stoic and unwavering.

on another side was Amerie, behind her elven officials, they all looked like a beautiful portrait.

The boy who was talking to her had the look of an idiot, while Amerie smiled nobly.

Kara on the other hand was laughing with a girl from the dwarf race, but behind her were a few civil servants who were also dwarfs.

Ren realized that the dwarfs did not fit at all in the gala suits, with their big beards.

Aiko was addressing Eira who was still surrounded by her and pulled her by the hand towards the nobly dressed devils.

At first glance, it seemed that the treaty was already signed, but Ren knew that after this.

officials would complain to the emperor.

although it was not a ren problem.

She walked over to the giant buffet table, and she was wondering what to eat.

There was giant piranha meat in sweat, among many things that Ren wouldn't dare to cook normally.

As she thought that she would not eat anything, she heard a voice behind her.

- You don't know what to eat, sensei?

" no idea.

Akane at some point approached Ren who was still looking thoughtfully at the food.

"Any suggestions Akane?

- you could try this rank C horned rabbit meat, let me serve you on a plate.

Akane grabbed a plate, and grabbed some rabbit meat, along with some salad and some venison stew.

Ren received the dish, with the texture of meat. he realized that it was quality.

" Thanks a lot.

- whenever you want sensei.

Ren looked at the dress, still wondering how the hell those ribbons can still cover her, but he still gave her a thumbs-up as he asked casually.

"Then why aren't you like the others surrounded by nobles?

- because they are after the hand of my sister.

Ren looked in the same direction Akane was looking and saw Rose being surrounded by many old and young nobles with goblets.

"Yes, your sister is famous.

- it is.

"Aren't you jealous?

- not at all, it's just that there is not a single man who likes my sister.

"Well, the nobles here give me the creeps, thank god none of them came near me, I may unconsciously make some rude comment.

- I wish I could see him do that.

"He would be imprisoned for disrespecting a noble.

- I don't think the director, my sister, and Eira will let them touch it.

"I understand that I am a student of All, but why would your sister and Eira defend me?

Akane smiled at Ren without replying and looked over at his sister, who was also looking there.

Ren felt a chill when he saw that mature woman looking at him so deeply, that he felt that she wanted to kill him.

"Don't you think your sister wants to kill me instead of helping me?

-I don't think so, yesterday on the plane she was asking about you all the time, she said she wanted to meet you.

'She doesn't want to meet me for torturing her little sister!?

Ren wanted to say that, but couldn't because Rose was walking directly towards him, under the gaze of several nobles who looked at her as if she were a goddess, she walked directly towards Ren and stood in front of hers.

Although Ren is tall, Rose was as tall as Ren.

Ren then, not knowing what to say to this woman who kept looking directly at him without saying a word, just returned her gaze calmly, or so it seemed on the outside.

deep down he thought that maybe Akane wasn't the only weird one.

Rose was surprised by this boy who didn't look down despite facing pressure from an S-rank mage, she thought he at least had courage, and she gave him a point.

she turned her gaze to her sister.

- is he ?.

-Yes sister, he is the one.

- So you are the back that changed my sister.

' I change it, the Scarlett family is full of weirdos.

-You're handsome, which is worth an extra point.

"Thanks, I guess? What are your points for?"

- to see if I commit you to my sister.

" excuse me?.

- sister!.

Akane quickly ran over to her sister and began to push her back.

They were sent away from Ren, the nobles with a look from Rose quickly moved away, Rose whispered to Akane that she had red cheeks.

- What's wrong with Akane? If you see a good man, you go after him.

- how can you be so shameless?, I'm dying of shame.

- So you don't want to commit to him?

- No, yes, I don't know, so suddenly.

- Hahaha, I guess I'm ahead of myself, I'm sorry little sister.

she said as she started to grab Akane's cheeks and move them.

- Besides, the sensei is not a noble, a father will reject the marriage immediately.

- About that, don't worry too much, the others, with Naomi and I prepared something for that, besides, you know that father can't go against my orders.

- I know but...

- You'll have to get your act together Akane, you're not the only one with the same plan in mind.

Rose leaned close to Akane's ear and said something to her that made her jaw drop.

- We already know about the boy's attribute, for now, it's a secret between the 4 of us, but it won't be like that forever.

said rose, as she patted her little sister on the head, and she went back to ren.

- So Ren, what do you want as a reward for saving my sister?

Ren was surprised by her familiarity and her sudden question, but she answered honestly.

"Some money if that's okay with you.

- Perfect, you are honest, if you told me that you did it for something like the honor of saving a lady, I would call you a womanizer and a liar.

' I understand liar, but why the hell womanizer!?.

- How much money do you want?.

'Hell, I haven't researched the market yet.

"I'll leave it to you, how much is her sister worth to you?

- Do you want all of mine? Now I don't know if you're brave or you're an idiot.

"I apologize, then, the equivalent of a sword.

- Abadon did not give you a sword?.

"Yes, that's why I said what one equals.

- You're weird, I like you, I'll get you what my sword is worth, in a few days you'll get the reward.

" thank you very much for that.

rose left with a smile, while ren secretly celebrated, she got more money for when she retires.

He grabbed the plate that he had left aside and went to a chair to sit down and eat with the plate in his hand, while Ren marveled at the taste, and more or less memorized the ingredients to recreate it if he found a range-horned rabbit. C in the future, but was having trouble figuring out venison, this meat is not like the venison you know.

While Ren was enjoying the taste tasting, the protagonists were looking at him.

The drums began to beat and a presenter approached the entrance, while he shouted.

- With you ladies and gentlemen, the Nakiri family will make their entrance.

The doors opened and 3 people entered.

Yuchiro Nakiri.

Kuroka Nakiri.

Kazuma Nakiri.

despite being thin, everyone recognized him as a retired war hero.

Ren just nodded in his mind to him, with Kazuma here, despite possessing only one arm, he would create a one-handed sword style and be able to fight.

Although he woke up much earlier than in the original story, seeing Kuroka's expression, Ren knew that there were no complications in his brain, he sighed internally, since he used all the brain energy he had, and left immediately, he did not know if there would be any effect secondary or memory problems.

.

22